Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

See Photos Of President Buhari On His Way To London To Start His 10 Days Vacatio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of President Buhari On His Way To London To Start His 10 Days Vacatio (1640 Views)

Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos / Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency / Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of President Buhari On His Way To London To Start His 10 Days Vacatio by Halleydavid: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2016
The presidency yesterday announced that President Buhari will today depart the country for London to begin a 10 days vacation and also seek treatment for a persistent "ear infection".

Re: See Photos Of President Buhari On His Way To London To Start His 10 Days Vacatio by Halleydavid: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2016
Safe trip to the President, We wish him speedy recovery.

MORE PHOTOS HERE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/06/see-photos-of-president-buhari-on-his.html

Re: See Photos Of President Buhari On His Way To London To Start His 10 Days Vacatio by TippyTop(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2016
Are these new pictures or from the archives?
Any attempt to do a Yar'Adua would be resisted.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of President Buhari On His Way To London To Start His 10 Days Vacatio by Pstlyecouture: 11:28am On Jun 06, 2016
something in my heart
Re: See Photos Of President Buhari On His Way To London To Start His 10 Days Vacatio by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Adieu in advance bubu cool
Re: See Photos Of President Buhari On His Way To London To Start His 10 Days Vacatio by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 06, 2016
ByeBye Bubu...

Your next trip I will follow you o... (My chest is paining me as a result of tear gas and beating I got from thugs and policemen while casting my vote for you last year in Rivers State

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of President Buhari On His Way To London To Start His 10 Days Vacatio by viktagorion: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2016
No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper.

Get well soon Mr President.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of President Buhari On His Way To London To Start His 10 Days Vacatio by Jirate(m): 11:37am On Jun 06, 2016
One Look at these Photos and I ask myself, Is there no One Else in the North who Could have Taken his Place in the Last Election,
what did we do to APC to Deserve this Frail looking Old Man as President this Crucial Time in our History?

Re: See Photos Of President Buhari On His Way To London To Start His 10 Days Vacatio by DrRasheed: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2016
Get well soon our dear and most love president ever. Happy ramadan sir.
Re: See Photos Of President Buhari On His Way To London To Start His 10 Days Vacatio by ganisucks(f): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2016
Bye bye Buhari. Don't worry the interim government of Jonathan will only jail Obj, Tinubu, Akande and Osinbanjo. You will be allowed to retire to your farm and cattle.
Re: See Photos Of President Buhari On His Way To London To Start His 10 Days Vacatio by ajebuter(f): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2016
I wish him quick recovery

As it is, he remains the father of the nation..

Godspeed, Mr. Buhari..
Re: See Photos Of President Buhari On His Way To London To Start His 10 Days Vacatio by Jirate(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
ajebuter:
I wish him quick recovery

As it is, he remains the father of the nation..

Godspeed, Mr. Buhari..

Godspeed to Where?

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of President Buhari On His Way To London To Start His 10 Days Vacatio by GENTLENNAJI(m): 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
cool
Re: See Photos Of President Buhari On His Way To London To Start His 10 Days Vacatio by favouredseed(f): 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: See Photos Of President Buhari On His Way To London To Start His 10 Days Vacatio by bondingman: 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
go to london, and Rest in Peace
Re: See Photos Of President Buhari On His Way To London To Start His 10 Days Vacatio by Vincent41(m): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
Halleydavid:
Safe trip to the President, We wish him speedy recovery.

MORE PHOTOS HERE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/06/see-photos-of-president-buhari-on-his.html

The aso Rock Hospital Received the Highest Budget in the History of Nigeria,Yet the President Goes abroad for Mere ear Infection Treatment...
If Obama is ill he is Treated in USA
If Cameroun,Queen or Prince is ill,They are Trreated in England but When African Presidents are Ill they Travel to white Mans Land....Do u see Reasons why Trump said:Africans needs to be Recolonised for another 100Years!!!
Re: See Photos Of President Buhari On His Way To London To Start His 10 Days Vacatio by Vincent41(m): 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
viktagorion:
No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper.

Get well soon Mr President.

The aso Rock Hospital Received the Highest Budget in the History of Nigeria,Yet the President Goes abroad for Mere ear Infection Treatment...
If Obama is ill he is Treated in USA
If Cameroun,Queen or Prince is ill,They are Trreated in England but When African Presidents are Ill they Travel to white Mans Land....Do u see Reasons why Trump said:Africans needs to be Recolonised for another 100Years!!!
Re: See Photos Of President Buhari On His Way To London To Start His 10 Days Vacatio by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
seen.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Reveals How Fayemi Sponsored Buhari's Election / A Senators Wildest Dream- Mike Asukwo The Cartoonist. / breaking news president buhari spotted in the shores of nigeria (pics& video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.