Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) (24502 Views)

Osinbajo Delivering A Speech At The Financial Times Africa Summit / Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 / Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg - Full Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by keyremotes(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW HE IS STILL BEING RECOGNISED ABROAD DESPITE ALL THE SLANDER AT HOME.
HUMILITY AND ACCEPTANCE OF NOT BEING PERFECT HAS ITS REWARDS.
THE REWARDS ARE WHAT WE ARE SEEING NOW.
CARRY ON GEJ.
I AM PROUD TO BE ONE OF THE SERIOUSLY ABUSED PEOPLE IN NIGERIA BECAUSE OF MY SUPPORT FOR YOU.
I AM NOT IJAW BUT A NIGERIAN.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by kingsamosy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
buharisbae come and see your medicine oooo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by stefan388: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
zombies would die today, nairaland is standing up for jonathan today cool

GEJ deserves a noble prize award for bringing peace to Nigeria and Africa at large
Zombies most likely to commit suicide unfailingly today. See die face to face for zombies.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by stefan388: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
zegbeye:
My President anytime and anyday. No darkness from the camp of the haters can engulf the powerful light radiating all over you sir.
Stay blessed
He never happen when darkness wins light. You are correct. But you won deliberatly murder zombies with this your post.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by Adminisher: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:
If only the yorubas had put away their tribalism and ethnic bigotry, and voted wisely in 2015, by now we would have a president on seat, facing the numerous daunting tasks, instead of one running to UK to surrender the country under the pretext of treating ordinary ear pain

To vote a corrupt, unqualified president. A clueless guy who was blown every which way by women. A man who wasted our greatest oil and gas earnings?
RUBJISH

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
How much did Jonathan pay nairaland mods?
Hope they know it's blood money. Every penny.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by stefan388: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
MRSALT:
GEJ the only politician I have ever stood under the scorch of the sun to vote for. My regret is that your enemies never gave you the space to demonstrate your leadership capabilities. Right from the day Yar'Adua died in Saudi Arabia hospital till 2015 presidential election, you were running into one battlefield to another till you sought solace in the bossom of evil cabals who ruined your government. Now they have taken over the government to discover to their dismay that they were saying 'rubbish'. For all the allegations of corruption, no one has etablished any case of corruption that happened between 2011 till 2013. All their corruption allegations are only bothered on 2015 election funds which I do not believe you are innocent of. Only in Nigeria can A man of integrity wants a secret trial for accused corrupt public office holder. And no one has asked why secret trial? The accused is the one insisting on open public trial.
They have come out with some terrible figues and tag them recovered funds. Am waithing for Prof. Sagey and his apc co-liers to come and provide open calculations how much refineries, pipe borne water bore holes, electric dams the fake recovered monies will provides for Nigerians.
God please tell and teach majority of Nigerian professors, some ministers like Lai.., some army generals some reasonable sense. Amen.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
He looks healthy! Never for once heard for once he ever went on medical check-up abroad,except I'm not aware.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
The only President of Nigeria who works ceasely without shouting.

A de-tribalised man.
A nationalist
A(n) humble man
The only sitting President whose kids schooled in Nigeria.
A listener
The most sincere and honest President.
The only president of Nigeria that placed more value on Nigerians than crude oil.
The only politician who is not greedy for power.
What more can I say? A true hero.
We are proud of you as you make us proud globally.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by chibaik(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Chai! this man is talking to intellectuals around the world but Buhari is gradually somewhere in London.

Whom GOD has blessed..........

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
richidinho:
The man fresh die,

GEJ in his entire 5yrs as president he never went on vacation for ear treatment
They said he is Ogogoro drinker, may be ogogoro dey prevent ear infection. recommend to General Buhari

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by Roadmike(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
ALL HAIL THE PRESIDENT

THEM GO DIE, THOSE WHO NO LIKE MAKE THEM ENTER RIVER NIGER

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by chibaik(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
Meringe:
I'm so sorry GEJ.

You don't know what you have until you lose it.

I voted for Buhari but it is one of my greatest regret.

God will ever bless you for speaking the truth. Mistakes are part of human nature but it takes the man with the big heart to acknowledge ones mistakes especially openly.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by Adminisher: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ohammadike:
If the love the world is showing GEJ is being on exile then I will gladly go on exile

All hail GEJ the hero of our young democracy

This man is addressing empty chairs in a pathetic attempt to pretend to be a statesman.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by kutchs: 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
admax:
I was really happy when Jonathan listened to seasoned strategist like Abdusallami to accept defeat and not cause war in the country when Orubebe started acting out the script prepared for him. This singular act will if managed carefully will create additiona wealth for Jonathan. This is the ONLY tangible achievement that can be attributed to his name.
Zombie, you have said what you were asked to say by Liar Mohd and co now run along.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by AmAlbert(m): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
Adminisher:

This man is addressing empty chairs in a pathetic attempt to pretend to be a statesman.

Eeiiyaaa!!!!!
Na do the thing pain yhu reach, abeg drink metabutane before you sleep, make you no go kill yourself by yourself.... Na beg I dey beg you abeg

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
ceo247frolic:
. I said before the last election that my political ambition was not worth the blood of one Nigerian.
Your cluelessness and love for corruption depicts the exact opposite of the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by ajawara(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Rossikki:
The man you are worshipping won't even acknowledge you if you encountered him. Riffraff.
Does it concern you?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by deflover(m): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Adminisher:

I should send you a chilled bottle of sniper
the world is getting too hot for you
you need to be cold

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by chibaik(m): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
vicorange:

That's where Yorubas are different from you guys. We call a spade a spade. Your submission about the Yorubas has just shown how hypocritic you are. Who is tribalistic between Yorubas that are not scared of rebuking and rejecting one of their own in support of another tribe whenever he or she misbehaves and you who rarely condemn any evil perpetrated by one of yours as long as it's against another tribe except some very few God fearing ones amongst you who are very objective. Yorubas had pity on GEJ so much in 2011 owing to the way he was being treated after the death of Yar'Adua and voted for him very well. We turned our back against him in 2015 when we discovered his support and flare for corrupt ones who bedevilled his government, especially his open declaration that stealing is not corruption. I'm surprised he's being hailed by some for handing over power when he himself knew he didn't deserve coming back, I'm sure he wouldn't have gone so far with his campaign if not for those who were pushing him to do so because they were hoping their corrupt acts would be covered up since he won't probe them. If he were to be a Yoruba man and messed up like that, I'm sure many Yorubas will still be against him just as it is now, that's Yorubas for you. Many Yorubas are always objective when it comes to issues like that, even though there are few elements who will always form outliers because of their "bellies". They always allow their selfish interest to becloud their sense of judgement, reasoning and objectivity. They are always the "Judas Iscariot".
Beside that, I've always been thinking there must be an alliance between this Bloomberg and the oppositions of the present FG in the way they only air and write negative things about the FG. It's not new anyway, we now know better and I pray that their evil plans and intentions against this country shall not stand in Jesus' name. God Bless Nigeria.

Your write up seems lovely but only to those who do not keep records.

In 1999 you and your brothers labelled Obasanjo devil to the point that he lost in the pooling booth in front of his house. Many will think it was because you are so truthful. The reason was that he was contesting against another fellow yoruba-Falae. In 2013 the devil was contesting against other tribes, where did the Yorubas vote.

As far as I am concerned 90% of Nigerians are tribalistic, you better not deny it
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
@mrsalt , your comments brought tears close to my eyes.May the Lord uplift you and May you remain prosperous on earth.you have said it all.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by blexxyn1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
if I no comment I Bleep up.....even if na me last talk...I am one of those who never for once believed anything APC promised from day 0 till now, for this reason I bear this hardship with pride.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by karanjain: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 7:02am On Jun 07, 2016
GEJ OUR HERO.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by Achillesdam500(m): 7:38am On Jun 07, 2016
He mentioned things about same sex marriage tho.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 07, 2016
A Real Estate/Human Resource Consulting Firm in Lagos seeks the services of a male and female marketing officers with OND, HND and BS.c on 50 50 commission basis, for more information on how to apply call 070170494400, 07060963144, 07031972866.
Note: This is a direct employment not agent please.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by vicorange(m): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
chibaik:

Your write up seems lovely but only to those who do not keep records.

In 1999 you and your brothers labelled Obasanjo devil to the point that he lost in the pooling booth in front of his house. Many will think it was because you are so truthful. The reason was that he was contesting against another fellow yoruba-Falae. In 2013 the devil was contesting against other tribes, where did the Yorubas vote.

Which election did he contest in 2013? Or is it a typographical error? That aside, it seems to me you didn't quite understand the point I was trying to make going by your response. So there's no point joining issues with you. God Bless Nigeria.

As far as I am concerned 90% of Nigerians are tribalistic, you better not deny it
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) by madhusomm: 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai / Saraki Hails Supreme Court Verdict, Says Trial Politically Motivated / RevolutionNow: Police Revealed Why They Fired Teargas At Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.