Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Be Prepared As NYSC Camp Will Be Opened Soon - NYSC DG - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Be Prepared As NYSC Camp Will Be Opened Soon - NYSC DG (901 Views)

Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k / Nigerians React On Twitter As NYSC Portal Frustrates Them / 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Prepared As NYSC Camp Will Be Opened Soon - NYSC DG by oguntolabiodun(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2016
Recently the Director General of the National Youth Service Corp made a statement via phone call to one of the Prospective Corp Member about the long awaiting batch A stream 2.

The DG said " I was with them at the ministry of finance till midnight last night. They called me this morning and told me to talk to my children. The portal will be opened on Monday, and if we get the funds on Monday (by God's grace), you will print your CUL within 48 hours and be in camp, Be calm"

He said the delay is as a result of the scheme funding that is currently been processed by the appropriate authority, and appealed to the affected PCM's to exercise a little patience as they would definitely be in camp on 8th WEDNESDAY June.

Apparently the scheme apologized for the inconveniences and promise on releasing the call up letter on MONDAY 6th June.

The DG of the Scheme gave the mandate that, PCM's should ensure to prepare themselves as they would be expected to be in camp within 48 hours of the Call Up letter notification.

Also the Minister of finance said on phone calls early this morning "Normally, nysc makes budget for 220,000 corp members. But this year there are 235,000 corps members and it is a problem because its not in the original budget. But we are working on it. i cant sleep, i get like 500 calls per hour from your colleagues and i keep explaining the same thing to them. I just called the NYSC DG this morning to issue a release and explain to the youths what is on stake.

Hopefully by next week, y ou will be notified on when to resume for camp. It will be a shame if you are called and NYSC can't feed you or give you allowances. We are working on it...read more

http://efrinews..com.ng/2016/06/be-prepared-as-nysc-camp-will-be-opened.html?m=1
Re: Be Prepared As NYSC Camp Will Be Opened Soon - NYSC DG by Bawsse(m): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2016
nooooo, i can not believe we are still going to camp, i was wishing deep down that the scrapping story was actually true cry

when my mates for street go de make an average of 200 - 300k for street, i go de de collect 19,800.... mtswee

but wait o, OP this your source de smell fishy fishy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Get A Direct Bus To Nysc Camp From Uyo And Calabar / Batch A Stream 2 2017 Should We Be Expecting Allawee This Month End / Which State Is The Best For Youth Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.