|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,937,101 members, 7,107,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 October 2022 at 11:21 PM
|Urgent Recruitment !!!!!!!! Sales Canvassers (team Lead) - Northern Region Only by ebarereriman: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2016|
Sale Canvassers (Team Lead)- Northen Region Recruitment.
Our client, a reputable player in the telecommunications industry is recruiting for Sales Canvassers in all the Northern states in Nigeria
Sale Canvassers (Team Lead)
A canvasser is a salesperson who informs the public about the product. He/she must have good communication skills and marketing knowledge relevant for persuading people to patronize.
This role will require:
1) a minimum of WAEC or SSCE.
2) ownership of a dual sim phone or two phones at least.
Role and Responsibilities
A Team Lead (TL) will be a canvasser with additional incentives.
Each TL is expected to manage all Canvassers in his/her Team.
• Each TL should ensure team resumes & closes at designated Retail Agent location daily.
• Train & Retrain all Canvassers in his team as often as required
• Create a WhatsApp Group for daily reporting of field activations.
• Provide Daily Report to the TSS (Territorial Sales Supervisor)
• Provide Weekly report to TSS
• Ensure all new product information is cascaded to the entire team.
• Escalate all issues to the TSS
• Provide Weekly Route Map to include routes along the Top Image Retail Agent locations.
• Commission is tied to performance of Canvassers within their team of ten (10)
• A team lead is expected to also be a Canvasser but with additional incentives tied to performance of his team.
• Each Canvasser works for 6 Days a week. (Monday to Saturday)
•Minimum pay of 15,000 - 30,000 naira + Commisions
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ; https://docs.google.com/forms/d/172vtDZr3p_onotnf2qfbKrLS0phRcCjb6_Ax5zGWSVw/viewform
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163