Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Learn A Skill & Start A Career Within 2weeks - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn A Skill & Start A Career Within 2weeks (1263 Views)

How Can I Start A Career In Academics? / Learn a Skill that will PAY YOU for the rest of your life / Why Every Nigerian Lady Must Learn A Skill. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn A Skill & Start A Career Within 2weeks by francoy007(m): 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
The best way to start online business is through a

FREELANCE service
As it involves little to no-cost to start
So we have simplify the training to the extent that a

computer NOVICE can start making money immediately after

having the Pre-requisite to earn money online.
You need a Laptop and Internet services- These are what you

need to do any online business.
But for the training - We have more than 31 services you

can render online without delivering them physicalty to

your clients ,these online services are otherwise known as

"gigs", and they all simply the processes of making money

online (Fiverr.com).Our training are ONE-ON-ONE and if you

are far away from Lagos you will either need to come down

or buy our 4k products online but if you need training and

mentorship, come to our office at IKEJA.
We offer Pre-made Templates that will HELP a NOVICE or NOOB

start like pro
We offer the following courses + Templates
1. Article Writing
2. Copy writing services
3. Business Email written
4. Logo design
5. Video / Logo Intro
6. Video Animation using Videoscribe software ( The price

of this is different)
7. Outdoor Ads design
8. T-shirt /Teespring Mockup design
9. Ebook Cover design
10. Product cover/ Label design
11. Sales Video for marketing
12. Banner ads, FB cover, Youtube Cover etc
13. Powerpoint slides & Video
14. Business cards, Fliers, mockup ads etc
15. SEO and TRAFFIC

other product we sell are
1. 96 million Nigeria GSM Database
2. 500K EMAIL DATABASE.
Weekly Training and weekend(saturday Only) available
Training price (PROMO) is 20K and 35k after PROMO.
Template is (10k) but templates that include custom

softwares like Videoscribe which is ($600 plus) in the

market Is 20k
Our office is at 29/ 31 Awolowo Glass House Ikeja, Lagos

CALL OR WHATSAPP ME ON 080(22334112) BELOW ARE THE

SNAPSHOT PROOF OF MY EARNINGS FROM JUST A NEW ACCOUNT.

Re: Learn A Skill & Start A Career Within 2weeks by francoy007(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
Posting snapshot is not the aim of this thread but it's simply to assuage the sufferings of some Nigerians that are currently undergoing economic downturn, so many people have lost their job an the few companies we have are still sacking . The recent joke from the Minister of Labour and Productivity as regards the warning issued to private institutions including Banks to stop sacking doesn't make any sense to me because the cost of running business for most of the banks since the introduction of Treasury Single Account has been tough and for continue existence of Manufacturing Firm They need to have Forex to import the raw materials they used in Production.

Therefore there's Urgent need for us to create a platform where some of us who are doing well online can start helping "STARTER OR NEWBIE" On strategies to earn legitimate income online,so since i made some sustainable income from Freelancing and being the only Internet Business that need Zero investment apart from the basic per-requisite (internet, laptop ). So carefully follow this step-by step guide to start making money on fiverr. If you are too lazy to digest all i posted here, then you don't deserve to make any penny online.

Hello guys, Good day to you all and i sincerely apologize for not updating this thread, it was due to several packages i have been working on recently and the recent demands by Nigerians to join the Online business. Please i will want you guys to keep in touch so that you can start making money online in a Legitimate way. Keeping in touch doesn’t mean asking for free services, but I will be Glad to be part of your success story.

Alright, Please the Focus of this Thread is Freelancing and strictly for Fiverr platform and i will say congratulations to every follower of this thread because i have been privileged to have the Algorithm of Fiverr thereby making it extremely for a “NEWBIE” to make an average of $300-$700 every month depending on how many accounts they can managed. It's true that I’m not Jesus Christ, but as a Christian we should all try our possible best to be like Jesus Christ, because that's the real definition of Christianity (Christ-like).

So I’m going to share some salient points (Key Strategies that will make you earn minimum of $200 Guaranteed on Fiverr). Please Note i will offer you support only if you register for our Training / Mentorship Class or if you buy any Templates from us. So regardless of where you stay in Nigeria, Africa or any part in the world you can get our resources from the internet. So in a Nutshell, i will send you the new tutorials that i just bought from a Top-rated seller on Fiverr, software to rank your gigs & get more sales every day and lastly other resources that will get you started on your own (check the signature FOR contact).

STEP BY STEP STRATEGIES FOR SUSTAINABLE INCOME ON FIVERR

1. Before you create account on Fiverr you Must know how to deliver your service
2.Wisely choose your Username (e.g creativeStudio, Graphic_Pro, ebook_Master, Logo_guru) let your username speak out
3.Choose Title from the perspective of Buyers' Most search Terms in your Niche (Clue : copy Titles & Tags from popular sellers)
4.Make your Gig description short and clear. Brevity & clarity makes buyer order your gig without contacting you for explanation
5.Lady's picture sell more but corporate Logo is okay as well.
6.Important: choose ENGLISH, (FRENCH, SPANISH, GERMAN Languages) , you can use Translator to understand their request.
7. HOT-CAKE: Create {7} Repetitive gig in the same niche with different Title & Tags (Remember to use HD Gig image (PDF, PNG FILE)

GIG RANKING

cool Gig Review Exchange (pay another seller to review your Gigs, you need minimum of 3-4 Five-star Review to rank on Fiverr 1ST Page
9) when You have minimum of 5 positive Review you can implement Favorite Tricks booster & get Featured
10) Create Manual BACKLINKING (search google for forums in "YOUR NICHE"} register to join and put your Gigs links (not profile url)
11) You need to use software Like Community suite to automate your posting other software include Traffic spirit, GSA, IBP, TRAFFIC BOT.
12)And Lastly, you need to download the Fiverr App, if you have 2 accounts you need 2 phones to run the app, it's a must if you want to make real money on Fiverr. These are the simple steps that will earn you Minimum of $300 -$500 in your first two months. Please don't register on fiverr if you don't have quality service to render, the westerners like quality not quantity and i have put together all the resources you need to start making Legitimate Income From Fiverr. So No excuse of not staying in LAGOS, just get this package and start smiling to the bank. This will qualify you to get my support always. To your Online Business Success.... Amila Olugbenga Olusegun

1 Like

Re: Learn A Skill & Start A Career Within 2weeks by francoy007(m): 2:21am On Aug 14, 2016
You need to confirm this by trusting yourself

Re: Learn A Skill & Start A Career Within 2weeks by francoy007(m): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fiverr is getting better for those who understand the rules, the game and the new Updates has separated the Men from the boys. It's not News that Fiverr is the most dynamic Freelance website in the whole world and the Fiverr team are always on top of their toes to make the platform a better place for all and take cheaters out of the system.

Yes there are always cheater on every website since most of online platform are always about influence, use of tool and softwares to access some restricted info. Fiverr has once again launch another updates that shifted the goal post and if you don't know what's currently working you may just be moving around on the platform.

There's an evergreen system that works like wonder and it's all about influencing your gig by getting positive reviews and faking the system to belief that you are getting natural sales once the system is tricked the orders will start flowing in, the more the positive reviews the more your sales. I can give you Fiverr Positive Review.

There are some other factors that will allow you to make average of $60 to $150 daily on fiverr and you will not get all these strategies unless you find a practical coach, stop buying ebooks or cds or videos that you will not be able to implement on your own, te best way to learn Internet business is to look for someone who's truly making sustainable income online, who's ready to give you his resources and softwares that you will need to get started instantly .

1 Like

Re: Learn A Skill & Start A Career Within 2weeks by francoy007(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
We are going to show you how to become self reliant on fiverr by doing the right thing. The most important thing to ensure success in any field is to have adequate training, get a reliable mentor and always update your information or skills to remain relevant in today's fast changing environment.

if you are willing to learn how to earn sustainable income, or you just want to know how to set up your FIVERR account the right way simply follow the information on in this link here and you can be making tons of Dollars in a LEGITIMATE WAY

The snapshot below is what a new student received as her first order to create promotional video, the $325 is one of my Numerous orders from Video Niche as well, video is hotcake to promote business abroad because they preferred it to other marketing strategies. you can watch some samples of what you can CLICK HERE TO SEE SAMPLES

Re: Learn A Skill & Start A Career Within 2weeks by francoy007(m): 8:38am On Sep 12, 2016
EARN BETWEEN $400 TO $700 DOLLARS FROM FIVERR, ALL YOU NEED TO GET STARTED IS YOUR SKILLS, INTERNET AND LAPTOP AND I AM READY TO PUT YOU THROUGH CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE

(1) (Reply)

Africa’s Richest Man 'aliko Dangote' Drops Off Top 100 Rich List / Top 10 Motivational Speakers In Nigeria / Free Online Hse Training/certification Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.