Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,796 members, 7,831,578 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Can You Spend Your Adsense Earning On Your Girl Friend? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Spend Your Adsense Earning On Your Girl Friend? (526 Views)

How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / Get Adsense Account Or Adsense Earning Course And Earn 500$ Per Day Check This 9 / My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Spend Your Adsense Earning On Your Girl Friend? by Sphilip1(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
I am a blogger at www.techkibay.com and I have a friend who is also a blogger.

He was so connected with his girl friend that she knows all his password into all his social media account. Even is gmail and adsense account.

His girl friend never believed that he could actually make money through his adsense. So the first time he actually picked a huge some of money through adsense, that was the day the witches in his village made his girl friend open his adsense account and she saw his last payment.

She got angry at him for not sharing his money with her. She was like "I'm your bae for cry out loud, and you did this to me".

In defence, my guy reminded her of her disbelieve on his blogging. Eventually they had a brake up.

Do you think he did the best thing. Let me hear your own opinion.
Re: Can You Spend Your Adsense Earning On Your Girl Friend? by Pinkieblue(f): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
What best thing did he do ?? Breaking up with her ?

My dear if you love someone you will spend your money on that person.... Whether it's your family members, bae, or the less privilege...... But u have to spend wisely sha.....

So what is the big deal in spending wisely on your bae
Re: Can You Spend Your Adsense Earning On Your Girl Friend? by mr2kay(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
Of course he did the right thing.mtcheew who the girl epp undecided
I can only spend on you if I have like 10k visitors a day all from us grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Spend Your Adsense Earning On Your Girl Friend? by mr2kay(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
Pinkieblue:

My dear if you love someone you will spend your money on that person.... Whether it's your family members, bae, or less privilege...... But u have to spend wisely sha.....

W is for Woman
Re: Can You Spend Your Adsense Earning On Your Girl Friend? by mr2kay(m): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
Pinkieblue:

My dear if you love someone you will spend your money on that person.... Whether it's your family members, bae, or the less privilege...... But u have to spend wisely sha.....

when she doubted me
Re: Can You Spend Your Adsense Earning On Your Girl Friend? by Pinkieblue(f): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
mr2kay:
W is for Woman
Lol..... I had to book space because of u
Re: Can You Spend Your Adsense Earning On Your Girl Friend? by Pinkieblue(f): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
mr2kay:
W is for Woman
Lol..... I had to book space b4 u chance me
Re: Can You Spend Your Adsense Earning On Your Girl Friend? by Pinkieblue(f): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
mr2kay:
when she doubted me
That's why we have the word "forgive and forget"
She was just a doubting thomas
Re: Can You Spend Your Adsense Earning On Your Girl Friend? by boi21(m): 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
Na. Forget i cant
Re: Can You Spend Your Adsense Earning On Your Girl Friend? by Generalmac(m): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Which webmaster get Time for girls?

1 Like

Re: Can You Spend Your Adsense Earning On Your Girl Friend? by industrious: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
Can I? YES I can BUT... Will I ? NO I won't tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Spend Your Adsense Earning On Your Girl Friend? by mr2kay(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
industrious:
Can I? YES I can BUT... Will I ? NO I won't tongue
lol this is a very funny comment

2 Likes

Re: Can You Spend Your Adsense Earning On Your Girl Friend? by mr2kay(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Generalmac:
Which webmaster get Time for girls?
me grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Expert Needed To Publish My Ebook On Amazon.com / Webhosts:why You Need Your Own Low Cost Server / Protecting Your Startup From Intellectual Property Theft...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.