Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

The Story Of A Begger - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Story Of A Begger (819 Views)

Is MMM Really Back (the Story Of A Participant) / The Story Of A Begger / The Story Of A Begger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of A Begger by EEMOSCO(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
PLS,people this is my first story i will highly welcome you comment,suggestion,views.Thanks
Re: The Story Of A Begger by EEMOSCO(m): 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
PROLOGUE
This is the story of an orphan boy who father died in an accident on his way to work and mother died of a stray bullet.The in-law's sent him away from home thinking it was he and that killed both of his parent and brought ill-luck to them,what will I do,where will I go from here,how will my future be ?

* Chapter one
As I was wondering and lost in thought of where too go suddenly gunshot sound was coming from the other street,my hearth beat skipped i ran as my leg's could carry me I kept on running in the dept of the night till i was 5 street away from the sound of gun shoot then i saw a bridge i stoped under it to take a sit in other to catch my breath,i started crying thinking about what had happened but after sometime i promised myself no matter what i was going to survive. I looked around me i could see people of different category sleeping helplessy on the floor both young,old,teens with the aid of the motors passing by i saw a carton i placed it properly and laid my head down awaiting for the new day.
Suddenly,i started hearing voices,horns,murmmurs I then realised that i was in the mist of beggers begging for arms with my stomach greeting me so i stood up went nearer to the road and started begging not because i love it or i feel like doing it but because i was hungry badly.
Me-pls, help me with any thing i am hungry and thirsty,i continued saying it with some kind people responding by dropping some naira notes. So life started for me or should I say business started I eat,sleep,buy few bend down select when I have chance I go to the near by mechanic to learn little things and life goes on.
****IN OTHER TO BUILD A SOLID HOUSE A IS NEEDED
Re: The Story Of A Begger by EEMOSCO(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Chapter 2
* ALWAYS HELP - THE BUS
Life is not a bed of rose as they say for me because in my line business(what are you thinking begging of course) there are some times in which i won't eat for someday only too be drinking water as food,many at times i will be running from custom officer,the police,the thugs. Life wasn't easy even sometimes the heavy sun will be hitting on me,dust,rain,cold,sickness of adaptation just name it. In fact noting in these world is easy.
There was a day i was doing my normal business,sing,talk,pray for people to drop some change a BUS suddenly stopped in the middle of the road and a man steeped out to check out the bus the passengers started coming down from the bus an began to rain curse's on the driver,all these while i was just looking.
Passenger 1:so you wan make I go work late abi,make them give me query again abi, he no go work for you.
Passenger 2:guy give me my change make i commot here go enter another bus,I get interview by 9:00 and these na 8:00 road still far.
Passenger 3: you think say you fit use your problem hold me here abi,God punish you my money before I scatter your head.
Passenger 4:you know dey hear say give us our money ni or drive us commot for here.
Different ranting going on while the man kept telling them to '' CAlM DOWN MAKE I GO CHECK WETIN DEY DO THE B....."Before he could finish his statement he received a clap
Passenger 4:come down bawo. They started beating him like say na thief.
I felt if i didn't help the man now he might die there cause the beating was too extra much.
Me: excuse me everybody,first of all nobody answered me until i shouted on top of my voice before i gain their attention.
Passenger 3and4:yes wetin you dey fine here you know go commot here.
I did not mind the question but I asked them my own question ''what is the problem here"?
Passenger:it is either we collect our change our he drive us too our destination,abi I know talk well,every body answered yes o
Me:did you allow him to check what wrong with car before you started panel beating him. No one answered,i went to check the fault of the car saw it was the cap plug that removed so he fixed it,just because of this they want to kill him. I told the driver to start the car but the driver was already unconscious i offered to drop them at there location to which they agreed cause that was what they where interested in at that moment. I dropped all passengers at their location and drove straight to the hospital for the driver's treatment paid the bill,dropped the driver keys with the nurse who assured me he will be fine then i left.
*Nobody knows tomorrow and giving is better than receiving.
Re: The Story Of A Begger by EEMOSCO(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pls nairalander,i would appreciate your comment and views here thank you.
Re: The Story Of A Begger by EEMOSCO(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Chapter 3 -------------------)THE STRUGGLE TO SURVIVE
* Life goes on in as much as people die,give birth,rape(d),sick life goes on whether you like it or not life is like a clock who continues to tick forward never back wared, e no dey send.
I have been in these business for almost 4 year's now,I have gotten use to the life now,I do not usually stay in place for more than a week because ''THE FEAR OF POLICE IS THE BEGINING OF WISDOM"
One a very bright afternoon while the ministry was flowing(you know what I mean if not go back to chapter 1) from nowhere un uniformed police officer surrounded us,they started beating us parking us into there van then zoom of to the station and locked us up for no reason. Na there another life start 4 months gone still inside the cell but I was not pre abi na post disturbed because, it was then who provide the food(morning,afternoon,evening) and shelter and there is noting for me too lose,nobody to cry for me,nobody to look for me just noting I do not even worth 5 naira. 7 months gone a new D.P.O was replaced according to what i heard from the ''DEM SAY, I HERE SAY" on the 8 month I inhaled fresh air.
* NEVER FORGET YOUR CREATOR FOR HE NEVER FORGET YOU.

(1) (Reply)

FICTION: Ummi, My Half-sister / Fine B0ys" By Eghosa Imaseum. / How To Self-publish Your Book With Origami Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.