Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] (89301 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria / Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez: Tallest Model Meets Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by Sard(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
I think this should clear up the doubt about this "giant's height".
This one na agoro!
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by passionate88: 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cherishing:
imagining his priik
na wa to u
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by Badtman(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
yeppaa Odunlade cum be like rara dawf
I guess that Baba God don dey pick that Tallest Man Call oo another Unknown Celebrity loading shocked
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by Cherishing(f): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
reverendfather:
gay alert!
Stop making yourself a robot grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by ritababe(f): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cherishing:
imagining his priik
na there ur mind go abi?
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by nizetee: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Who go dig one of this Easter Island men come naija. I no no say the thing tall like this na only em head I bin dey see grin grin

Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by DeleSuper1: 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dongo meets Dogara!!!

Bundesligas.

These duo can be No 5 and 6 for Super Eagles defence na...

grin grin grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by Cherishing(f): 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
passionate88:
na wa to u
Just imagining his physical appearance as a whole, a big turnoff
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by dannyben5: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
na why e wan con grab the actor neck

Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by Cherishing(f): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
ritababe:

na there ur mind go abi?
we are all in this together Abi I lie cheesy

Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by Deilluminator(m): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Naaaa...the guy looks scaring
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by Batlan01: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
OBOI!
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by reverendfather: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cherishing:
Stop making yourself a robot grin
swerve.
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by francisduru: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
shocked This one na LONGINUS! I catch fear
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by kenoz(m): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by Btruth: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
That man height, naa assets oooo. I'll see if I can market him to the Hollywood. grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin shocked
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by johnstar(m): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
cole265:
the guy is standing on something jawer. dont let them scam you cool
mumu

How does dis concern scam?? U think with ur anus

Hvnt u seen is first pix before? No you should hv said its Photoshop #ewu
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
The first time I saw this man at Akoka, I was scared of his height. He has a thick voice. That guy can act as a beast in a movie.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by thymedcurry(f): 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
He looks like that character from Adam's family.
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by fireforfire: 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Wetin b dis bikonu
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by drey08(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
smiley
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by oluwafemim(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
themall:
Now I agree am a local champion in tall people world
Me too grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by weselomo(m): 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
height comparison is measure by shoulder.......someone should help me calculate d difference between this guy shoulder and that of adekola own
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by missyge(f): 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
I wonder where lala n hector go reach fr whr ds man dey!!! Mayb his knees
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by tomholly: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
see as odunlade wey tall con be like dwarf beside the man.... oga u r taller than the tallest
God is great oooooooo
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Why is he looking like an alien?
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by missyge(f): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
How will his joystick look? How lng will it be sef
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by PentiumPro(f): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
Embarrassing height.
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by HaneefahRN(f): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Wow! As tall as Odunlade is shocked I will look like a toddler beside the man niyen o
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by Shakhurmania: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
I swear the day 1st day wey i first c dis guy, i was scared like...
Re: Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] by titosantana(m): 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
cole265:
the guy is standing on something jawer. dont let them scam you cool

I don't think so, check his fore-head, his arm...even his nose, they are all long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ada Ameh Is Dead / Zlatan Ibile Prints His EFCC Mugshot On His T-Shirt / Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.