Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added (6474 Views)

Nairaland Artiste, "Gondy", Drops New Song Titled "You See" / Deleted / Nairaland Artiste, GONDY, Did A Song Titled CELEBRATE on DJCoublon Afro Beat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hello Nairaland's Great People,
I must confess that I am spurred on to release this new hot song by everyone who commented on my first 2016 single (Celebrate) which made front page in May. Due to your honest comments and criticisms, I have been working on sharpening my musical skills in order not to disappoint fans and also give the best of me any day, any time.

Song Title: Loni (Today)
Artiste: Gondy

Download here: https://www.datafilehost.com/d/fadb1f27 (Works best with UC Browser)

Loni (Today) is a VERY inspirational song which urges and encourages everyone who strives to make it in life to keep keeping on without being envious of any other person's success and without being carried away by unnecessary distractions.

It is an interesting
piece with the combination of my energetic vocals and electric beat produced by DeeVee (D'Banj's Producer of ‘Feeling the
Nigga’, ‘Frosh’, ‘Bother You’ and others)

Thank you all; your honest reviews are welcome

LYRICS BELOW:

VERSE 1:
You get one head/He get one head/You dey envy cos he's progressing
O n fenu she/ you take no action/ so how you go find your way?
Boya lomo pole n payan/Omo iya mi yara ni brain
O n pariwo bi hungry lion/Can't you see you are in chain

HOOK (TWICE):
Oya jara e/you need to wake up
Ginger yourself, en?
You need to wake up
Moni gbera e/you need to move up
Ginger yourself, en?
You need to move up

CHORUS:
Loni, loni (You must to get started)
Loni, loni (No delay again)
Loni, loni (Ise ti bere, fara sishe)
Loni, loni (loni)

VERSE 2:
That guy you see balling now be hussler one time/No be one day he take reach where he dey today/
So work hard and pray/Aim high/
Managere/Don't relent/ Ma fi gbogbo ojo aye e komo ele

REPEAT HOOK ONCE

REPEAT CHORUS

VERSE 3:
You can be what you wanna be/ become padi with Mr President/
You can wine and dine with kings/be a VIP in biggest events/
Spend money as you want/Looking good and elegant/
You can, you can/
Eat what you like, not what you get/
Tour the world by your private jet/ you can, you can
Believe you can (2ice)

REPEAT CHORUS TWICE

6 Likes

Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by jendy36(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Your voice rhythms with the beat than the previous celebrate.
Made more sense.
Keep it up.

@Seun and @lalasticlala do more of FP things abeg
Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by dagr8(m): 10:06am On Jun 07, 2016
I have listened to it, lovely. Better than the first one.
Keep moving higher
Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
jendy36:
Your voice rhythms with the beat than the previous celebrate.
Made more sense.
Keep it up.

@Seun and @lalasticlala do more of FP things abeg
dagr8:
I have listened to it, lovely. Better than the first one.
Keep moving higher
Thanks brothers, I'm motivated by your comments.
Honestly, people affirm that this 2nd Single is better than Celebrate, which made Front Page then. And that, my vocals here are energetic. Expect more from me. One Love!

5 Likes

Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by Manweysabi(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2016
I have listened to it... It keeps getting better.
I will love to hear a party banger track some day from you... Move with the trend.

God bless

1 Like

Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2016
Manweysabi:
I have listened to it... It keeps getting better.
I will love to hear a party banger track some day from you... Move with the trend.

God bless
Thanks bro. Working on dropping that soon.
Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by Seeeeeeee: 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ok good one have played my dogs here really dancing to the beat...

1 Like

Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Is Airforce1 still singing at all?
Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by Joygalore(f): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Airforce1,when are you dropping yours with pinkjacket
Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by pupsyd: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
I'm eager to see you on TV

1 Like

Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by wayne4loan: 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
Is Airforce1 still singing at all?
he had been deployed to syria to fight ISIS

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by Uyi168: 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
God bless ur hustles...

1 Like

Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by unapapadeycraze: 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Eden should drop a new single. She get voice. Xaviersmiley, where are you?

1 Like

Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by tellwisdom: 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
Who died wey u dey sing burial song? sad
Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by Leoswaggs(m): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
I was expectin airforce

1 Like

Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by DRISKLEF(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Oh My Gawd.

1 Like

Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by Airforce1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Joygalore:
Airforce1,when are you dropping yours with pinkjacket

you said something "not so cool" on my thread this morning
And as a gentle man which I am, I acted like I didn't see your comment.

And here you are again calling me and pinkjacket out.

Seems you got a "thing" for airforce1
cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by Gombs(m): 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
No offense intended, but please, how can you refund me My mb biko?

If I'd seen the lyrics earlier, I for no bother hitting the download link.

Sounded like something done in the days of eedris AbdulKareem. undecided

Work on your lyrics, vocals AND creativity. Thanks.

I wish you all the best.

3 Likes

Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by ettaetta(m): 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
Cool

SEE BEHIND THE SCENE PICTURES OF MY FIRST MUSIC VIDEO Shoot https://www.nairaland.com/3146875/behind-scene-pictures-first-music

1 Like

Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by Dojupyo(f): 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
Airforce1:

you said something "not so cool" on my thread this morning And as a gentle man which I am, I acted like I didn't see your comment.
cheesy cheesy

I've not seen a mature response like this for a long time on nairaland.. Airforce1, God bless your career...

3 Likes

Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by Joygalore(f): 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
A simple question and all I got was an epistle
Airforce1:

you said something "not so cool" on my thread this morning
And as a gentle man which I am, I acted like I didn't see your comment.

cheesy cheesy
Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
Good song .... One love boss

1 Like

Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by sleeknick: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
sorry my mcard is full.. but d download link seems nice. but from the comments here i think i can picture song.. i will pass.
Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by Noblewhiz(m): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
I wana rap.., u wana buk me?
Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by drizslim(m): 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
K
Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by lonelydora: 3:20am On Jun 15, 2016
I even thought it's Airforce1. When is he going to drop nah?

3 Likes

Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 15, 2016
how do dis songs mke fp....av bin trying to gt mine to fp
Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by frankmoney(m): 6:29am On Jun 15, 2016
You guys need to really study music before dropping a song ....I will rate this @ 3/10 because of the good instrumental not your lyrics... Before writing a song study other artists , check if your song is "Grammy worthy " yes Grammy it will enable you not to settle for less
Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by Airforce1(m): 6:50am On Jun 15, 2016
Dojupyo:

I've not seen a mature response like this for a long time on nairaland..
Airforce1, God bless your career...

bless You too baby.

1 Like

Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by Davidubah8(m): 6:53am On Jun 15, 2016
grin grin NICE ONE BRO KEEP IT UP,,, WE NEED TO GET STARTED😎😎

1 Like

Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by emsco(m): 7:05am On Jun 15, 2016
Nice song. Try get a video. I can do the job

1 Like

Re: GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added by troubleshooter: 7:09am On Jun 15, 2016
Hmmm. Well done. But wait o how u do am. Ur 2 songs made FP? These mods are sooo unpredictable. My guy @hakunamatata1 has 2 singles featuring A-list gospel artists(mike abdul & kore) released here. Those treads just died in their sections even after screaming lalasticlala. Abeg wch soap u dey use? Lol!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Joeboy – All For You (visualizer) / What Makes You Get Up And Dance? ( Post Videos, Please.. ) / Iyanya – Bow For You (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.