Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,813,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Studied/studying Computer Science? Come In Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Studied/studying Computer Science? Come In Here (571 Views)

Top 20 Nigerian CEOs And The Courses They Studied In School / America’s Top 13 Ceos And The Courses They Studied In School (photos) / Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Studied/studying Computer Science? Come In Here by Singlecliq: 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
I'm a graduate of computer science that would like us to talk extensively talk about these field and what opportunity lies for us. I intend getting a job after service, but if the job is not forthcoming i can work as a freelance doing web development & graphic design(though not a pro yet cos i started in my final year in school). Please i'll like the gurus here to be share with us "the newbie" their experience on what the journey has been like? What and what we the newbie need to know? And any other relevant info you wish to share. Thanks! We can as well share contact...By the way I reside in lagos.
Re: Studied/studying Computer Science? Come In Here by lovemaths(f): 3:29am On Jun 07, 2016
I am a Computer Science graduate but I do not have a job yet. I also love to specialize in graphic design.
Re: Studied/studying Computer Science? Come In Here by dtc2k(m): 5:03am On Jun 07, 2016
Hummmm
Dear brothers and sisters, you are blessed. Asking for directions to what you can do.
Start by first upgrading your skills and abilities to use latest Microsoft Office application.
Watching the global business world is the second step to know what people need from you and what you need to give them.
The type of farm land determines the type of tools the farmer carry with him to the farm.
Areas of special interest
Computer Engineering
Training Other People
Operation of Special Business Computer Applications like Microsoft Office 2013
Take a look at the next 5 years and you will agree with me.

God bless you
The global business world is searching for individuals that fits the description above with Multitasking skills.

Do you have any Computer skills ? Are you skilled in any of the latest Microsoft Office Applications?
Could you be chosen after a test by a corporate business office?
What is your next plan for the next 3 months?

Why not call 08039408822 or VISIT Divine Touch Computer Training School TODAY at 3 Bella Close, Off Quarry Road, Beside former Savannah Bank Building, Abeokuta. Ogun State and make a change in your life today.

Learn more, in less time. Boost your competitive advantage by enrolling @Divine Touch Computer Training School...the touch makes the difference!

(1) (Reply)

3 Bloggers Needed For A New Lifestyle Website / Verizon To Buy Yahoo For $5 Billion / Hnd/b.sc Discrepancy: Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.