Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,194 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London (40740 Views)

Patience Ask Buhari To Treat Her The Way Jonathan Treated Aisha In 2011 / Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati / ★ GEJ Treated To Executive Lunch In London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by madridguy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
funny you.

TANTUMERGO007:

cheesy nairaland is fun mehn, i am just here to make people m a d grin
Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
madridguy:
funny you.

i don't hate buhari, he is my president. But Jonathan wasn't treated well by apc e-rats including thee. Karma is indeed great cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by madridguy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
GEJ let everyone down. I mobilized, campaign and also cajole people for the OTUOKE man in 2011 only for the man to let me down. He tried his best but Otuoke loves him more. grin grin grin

TANTUMERGO007:

i don't hate buhari, he is my president. But Jonathan wasn't treated well by apc e-rats including thee. Karma is indeed great cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
madridguy:
GEJ let everyone down. I mobilized, campaign and also cajole people for the OTUOKE man in 2011 only for the man to let me down. He tried his best but Otuoke loves him more. grin grin grin

and am doing the same for 'the MAN OF DAURA', with my rigorous campaigning, i will send him back to daura.

barka de ramadam cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by madridguy(m): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
Let see where your self acclaimed rigorous campaigning against the people's choice will lead you to.

Sai Baba till 2023.

TANTUMERGO007:

and am doing the same for 'the MAN OF DAURA', with my rigorous campaigning, i will send him back to daura.

barka de ramadam cool
Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by ireneony(f): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Emmatdayo:
lol, jona no fit eat watin them put 4 table,he even looks sad

if to say them give am kain kain grin

him 4 dey smile lol grin
change your mentality!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by sexstoriexpost(f): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
One of the best presidents we ever had but took for granted.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by CXLVII: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by room089: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hope say belle no purge our ex presido after eating those executive oyibo vegetables?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by 4nobody4every1: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Emmatdayo:

him 4 dey smile lol grin
You are right, l am Jonathan and this is my Nairaland account, l prefer Kain kain, Sapele water, ogogoro to all this salad and bread grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Emmatdayo:

him 4 dey smile lol grin
Just answer this question yourself, Does this comment make sense?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by AkasGonahMani(m): 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Please who go help dis boy? Treated three (3) times but yet not successful.. Currently now @ Usman Danfodio University Teaching Hospital Sokoto... 08037517611

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by kuchikau: 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
All muslims are TERRORISTS...

Ask shekau.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by phranq(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
BannedBishop:
Prior to being elected as a civilian president , nobody in their right mind ever extended an invitation to Buhari .

Now we see the only reason he gets to junket around is because he is President of Nigeria and not because he is Buhari the dullard .

Now compre with Jonathan.

wow!!! dat neva occurred to me!!!! ua head works clockwise bro!!! but wait....was PMB invited or he went on his own because he is a president?? I guess d former....Even after his stay in office....govts, agencies, institutions still identify with him more dan wen he was in office. now days GREATNESS!!!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by Coldfeet(f): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Emmatdayo:
its better to have ear infection and to deaf than to look like u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shame no dey catch you? Compare both una pix and swear say you fine pass am?

You just exposed your own ugliness by trying to put down another! angry Man weh dey pout like girl snap picture grin grin tongue tongue

Gej I miss you o! See the kind change weh dia pepo bring for us? cry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by brindocorp: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Free Coupon Code To Get 10% Discount To Shop On This Website.

Great news guys, get affordable electronic items on http://joelunits.com.ng. simply use this coupon code to get 10% Discount.
coupon code: 2016.
Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by loomer: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Emmatdayo:

him 4 dey smile lol grin

I bow to ur talk o. Una go just dey bad belle the nan and him just dey shine dey go.

Make we just dey pray to get him kind of luck/blessing

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by allthingsgood: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Wailers support GEJ not because the like him, rather because they know he's the worst thing to happen to nigeria. And anything evil in this country excites them

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by ellechrystal(f): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Emmatdayo:
and wat style of leadership could that be? undecided

the corrupt style?
Oh better than hunger n difficult style.
Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by Kaira333: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
Emmatdayo:

him 4 dey smile lol grin
So sad like you abi? Hater, continue hating. Jonathan is a man of wisdom, real father with a hrt of gold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by chikel2000(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
Jonathan my man, let them do their worst

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by Egabs(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Your comment before,during and after the election av shown hw great a leader you re may d good lord continue to make u grow stronger
Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by SycophanticGoat: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
Rubbish! The lady in question is good looking so stop hating unnecessarily... undecided

Emmatdayo:
its better to have ear infection and to deaf than to look like u grin grin grin grin grin grin

ajebuter, I'd rather have one of you as my woman than have a million female zombies..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by saltoftheearth: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
and who was jonathan before politics of luck? is he not travelling around based on recent events as past president of Nigeria? Na zoology hin go lecture there?
BannedBishop:
Prior to being elected as a civilian president , nobody in their right mind ever extended an invitation to Buhari .

Now we see the only reason he gets to junket around is because he is President of Nigeria and not because he is Buhari the dullard .

Now compre with Jonathan.

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by krasican(m): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:
When i tell people that GEJ is returning to Nigeria, to head a interim transitional government, inorder to conduct new elections, they will think i'm kidding. Goodluck is in london with Bruce, Iweala, diezani and Buhari at the same time. Ask yourself why?

How many caplet did you take today
Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by krasican(m): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
Rubbish! The lady in question is good looking so stop hating unnecessarily... undecided

ajebuter, I'd rather have one of you as my woman than to have a million female zombies..

Bros talk true leave hate aside

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by kally90(f): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Honestly, I love this man
Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by SycophanticGoat: 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Coldfeet:
Shame no dey catch you? Compare both una pix and swear say you fine pass am?

You just exposed your own ugliness by trying to put down another! angry Man weh dey pout like girl snap picture grin grin tongue tongue

Gej I miss you o! See the kind change weh dia pepo bring for us? cry

No mind that yeye mofo..

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by oluwafemtos: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=ajebuter post=46329739]

Yes now.. He 'looks sad' shebi?

At least , he is not in London (like someone I know) for ear infection and deafness
I believe if ur grandpa old reach buhari... He will be sick more than this. Watch before u leap guys.
Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by 400billionman: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
And the commonsense senator is right there.
Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by Goddex: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
multikolour:
GEJ I really miss your style of leadership, God bless you sir.
Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by jneutron4000: 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
Why wont they treat him well? when they gained a lot of money during his administration grin due to massive looting[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends / Oluwo Of Iwoland: South-East Cannot Produce President For Now / Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.