Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn (35703 Views)

Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video) / Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by lalasticlala(m): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Some Nigerian celebrities have reacted to the shocking death of actress Henrietta Kosoko, Jide Kosoko's wife via Instagram.

Amanda Ebeye: www.nairaland.com/attachments/3807242_31_jpeg6b574fba0ab6c360e3a2b5440f7450e1
Actress Amanda Ebeye wrote: "Such a pleasant woman.... Always smiling. Amazing personality. Death sha !!!!! GOD this is so painful. RIP Aunty Henrietta Kosoko..... I'm glad I met you and was opportuned to work with you in this life time. The Lord give your family strength to bear your loss. Adieu"

Aimakhu Toyin www.nairaland.com/attachments/3807256_bentvawardsdecember2014bellanaija0141400x600_jpega7452fa17f5bb45bbc3cde09e69310f0

"Aunty henrietta why why
God God"

''aimakhutoyinAlot of pple didn't knw how close we were,u stood by me during my trying period I remember u said toyin u r a ripe fruit and pple throw stones sticks at ripe fruits,u said I shud be strong I remember u brought food wen my pa said I wasn't eating,i remember wen I told u I was scared my family can ask me to quit acting u said u will follow me to ibadan to speak to my parent i knw u r with God now..I wish tears can bring u back I wud hv cried for years,you stood by me,rest in peace maamia...u were one of the few pple who stood by me...I love u n I promise I will always be stron,rest in peace..u r too too nice.. I have never felt so much pain like this.I wish I wish''

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by Airforce1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
R.I.P ma
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by TRADELYN: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
She was a fantastic actress. sad

May her soul rest in peace. angry

6 Likes

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by Ylodge: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by MosakuAW(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
The sorrow we feel when we lose a
loved one is the price we pay to
have had them in our lives.

R.I.P

May the children you left behind live longer than you.

Take heart Mr Jide Kosoko. God knows best.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by hawk05(m): 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
cry
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by Daminaj1(f): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
So sad. RIP

Jide Kosoko however, reacted to the news about his wife and the rumours he might have something to do with it.

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/06/henrietta-kosokos-death-jide-kosoko.html
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by reverendfather: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
RIP mama, I never knew you and oga jide where related.
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Wow ... I remember her brilliant acting in Super story the gods are not to be blamed....

Rip madam...
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by Hysmady(m): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Mehn..Death indeed unevictable for man...Rip ma
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by johnstar(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ok

Bt which day good topic go dey dis nairaland lyk ' make top 10ppl wey make front page go collect 20k each
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by Rotty32(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Rest in peace Mrs Kosoko.

1 Like

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by shamecurls(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
[size=18pt]إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ[/size]

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by jasysandra(f): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
RIP Mama cry

1 Like

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by VickyRotex(f): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Madam Henrietta is dead? This is shocking!

Wow! May her soul find eternal rest. May the Lord comfort and sustain the living.

1 Like

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hmmm...rip mama
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by martineverest(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
Could remember her first movie,'onome' in 1997. olu Jacob was her husband in the movie..rip Henrietta

2 Likes

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by miteolu(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
[size=20pt]BIG RIP TO HER[/size]
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by thatQuietgirl(f): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Rip madam. I pray God consoles ur family
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by teemyte: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
RIP to u mama,,,,,,and again,help say holla to my popsy,missing him like kilode
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
johnstar:
Ok

Bt which day good topic go dey dis nairaland lyk ' make top 10ppl wey make front page go collect 20k each
undecided what is this 1 saying?

Hmmm this is rily a big loss 4 her family cry May her soul R.i.p

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by ikbnice(m): 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
R.I.P to the dead, live still continues for the living. She touched lives while alive and people will remember her for that. She has played her part and gone. There is still chance for we alive to set a legacy.
BOTTOMLINE: What will you be remembered for when you are no more here. Life has an expiry date.

2 Likes

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by drey08(m): 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
smiley
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by Boluwatife1: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Even without meeting het personally seeing her on set u will know dat she is humble her humility is at its peak rest in peace MA ADIEU May d lord give ur family the grace to stand strong in this trying tym

1 Like

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by johnstar(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
[q undecideduote author=ErnieSmallzz post=46330890] undecided what is this 1 saying?[/quote] make God punish u der

Come no vx me oo, ar u a madman?
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
johnstar:
[q undecideduote author=ErnieSmallzz post=46330890] undecided what is this 1 saying? make God punish u der

Come no vx me oo, ar u a madman?
undecided smh

1 Like

Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by blezynetym(f): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
My condolences to the bereaved, RIP to the dead.
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by pennytration(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Not a bad time to die, wif dis kind bad economy for naija...
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Is she d wife to jide kosoko??

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by lebixe007: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
so sad. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn by fistonati(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Rest in peace. Great woman to her husband.
Virtuous woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Onyenobi Goes Bald In New Pictures / Funny Pictures Of Celebrities / Tuface Idibia's Joint Turned Into A Strippers Club?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.