Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Photos Of Baby Born In Nigeria With Heart Outside His Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Baby Born In Nigeria With Heart Outside His Body (1984 Views)

Stanley Okoronkwo Diagnosed With Heart Disease, Needs N10M / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Baby Born In Nigeria With Heart Outside His Body by Ylodge: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
This is really touching! This baby was born with his heart outside his body at a local hospital in Gaidam area of Yobe state. Hausa Facebook page Rariya shared the photos online and also said the baby was immediately rushed to University Teaching Hospital, Maiduguri, Borno State for a life saving surgery.

This extremely rare condition – Ectopia Cordis – affects eight in every million births.

The baby’s heart is beating right outside his body. We pray he gets the needed help.

http://naijalodge.com/2016/06/oh-dear-photos-baby-born-nigeria-heart-outside-body/

Re: Photos Of Baby Born In Nigeria With Heart Outside His Body by Lilimax(f): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
omg! This is very scary.
I pray the much needed help for this boy will locate him quickly in
Jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Baby Born In Nigeria With Heart Outside His Body by reverendfather: 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
lord! abeg doctors in the House, can this be fixed?
Re: Photos Of Baby Born In Nigeria With Heart Outside His Body by Ginaz(f): 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Oh my God!!!!!! shocked. This is scary and at the same time a wonder.
Re: Photos Of Baby Born In Nigeria With Heart Outside His Body by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
This is called Ectopia Cordis .

Can be repair by cardiac surgeon
Re: Photos Of Baby Born In Nigeria With Heart Outside His Body by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
kenonze:
This is called Dextro - Cardia.

Can be repair by cardiac surgeon

No it can't be dextro cardia. I disagree.
Re: Photos Of Baby Born In Nigeria With Heart Outside His Body by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
kaorama:

No it can't be dextro cardia. I disagree.

I try to study the clinical condition,
Kaorama what do u think fits it most?

Maybe "Ectopia Cordis"
Re: Photos Of Baby Born In Nigeria With Heart Outside His Body by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=kenonze post=46331008]

Maybe "Ectopia Cordis" [/quote

Of course, ectopia cordis.
Re: Photos Of Baby Born In Nigeria With Heart Outside His Body by pamijlove(f): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
With d level of students' inability to attend classes, unable to write things and even those dat are intelligent enogh are left out for those that are rich that doesn't even know how to spell their names but their parents use money to bribe them at the teaching hospital in order to gain an admission for their own children leaving the poor ones that know what they are doing... i think the next group of doctor's that are coming out now.. only God will save his people.. people have not started dying yet... in nxt five years problem will dey ooo
Re: Photos Of Baby Born In Nigeria With Heart Outside His Body by ireneony(f): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
Scary
Re: Photos Of Baby Born In Nigeria With Heart Outside His Body by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
We dont have the facility to work on him.. And if the govt is not ready to come to their aid.. Why not inject him .. Let him rest abeg.. He will come back again in a better form.. No need making him a mockery amongst his peers.. Wow.. Too bad..
Just too bad cry cry cry
Re: Photos Of Baby Born In Nigeria With Heart Outside His Body by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
kenonze:

Maybe "Ectopia Cordis"

U better move to the religion section, if u're in the mood to speak in tongues.
Re: Photos Of Baby Born In Nigeria With Heart Outside His Body by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
kenonze:

I try to study the clinical condition, Kaorama what do u think fits it most?
Maybe "Ectopia Cordis"
Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Super Hot Photos Of Nigerian Man That Changed To Woman / Guess Who Is In The Photo In The Next 5 Seconds Without Blinking An Eyes / Ana Brenda (Mexican Actress) Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.