Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Muhammad Ali With A Young Michael Jackson (photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muhammad Ali With A Young Michael Jackson (photos) (57915 Views)

Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson / Rare Picture Of Mohammed Ali With Little Michael Jackson / Photo Of Muhammad Ali With His Mother! RIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Ali With A Young Michael Jackson (photos) by Ptoocool(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
DebbieSean:
Wow! Nice collection. But we never kept any of those, ours are goats(male and female), ram/sheep, hens, cocks and ducks. ....
Basics: Clean place to stay, clean feeding trough and water, regular medication(you need a vet) or you just practise what I once did with a hen while in primary school. I noticed it was I'll and gave it paracetamol and water and it became well...lolz, don't ooo . Then you clean their place regularly. Kinda tedious when there are many animals but it's gonna prevent them from getting ill and also wade off offensive odour that comes from their pen. Oya tell me thank you...

The paracetamol and water part got me rotfl, (ok, maybe I didn't roll on the floor) Can I call you a 'chicken vet?' grin

Well, you're very right with the proper cleaning - those pigs can be dirty ehn,, oya, thank you very much,,

Would hv followed you on twitter for constant conversation, but mehn, it been long you used that platform, maybe, just maybe you hv another account ionno about,,
Re: Muhammad Ali With A Young Michael Jackson (photos) by DebbieSean(f): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ptoocool:

The paracetamol and water part got me rotfl, (ok, maybe I didn't roll on the floor) Can I call you a 'chicken vet?' grin

Well, you're very right with the proper cleaning - those pigs can be dirty ehn,, oya, thank you very much,,

Would hv followed you on twitter for constant conversation, but mehn, it been long you used that platform, maybe, just maybe you hv another account ionno about,,
Lol! You're welcome. Chicken vet kee? Abeg oo. My twitter account was hacked oo, I just couldn't gain access since last year. But you can send an email from here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Ali With A Young Michael Jackson (photos) by Ptoocool(m): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
DebbieSean:
Lol! You're welcome. Chicken vet kee? Abeg oo. My twitter account was hacked oo, I just couldn't gain access since last year. But you can send an email from here.

Lol, was just pulling ur legs ni,,
Hacked? That's serious gan,,

Mail sent,,
Re: Muhammad Ali With A Young Michael Jackson (photos) by DebbieSean(f): 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ptoocool:

Mail sent,,
It just kept saying someone tried to gain access to my account. Ok.
Re: Muhammad Ali With A Young Michael Jackson (photos) by DebbieSean(f): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ptoocool:

Mail sent,,
I broke the paracetamol, added small water and used my thumb to press it down in a spoon and gave it the mixture.hehehe chicken vet indeed
Re: Muhammad Ali With A Young Michael Jackson (photos) by Ptoocool(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
DebbieSean:
I broke the paracetamol, added small water and used my thumb to press it down in a spoon and gave it the mixture.hehehe chicken vet indeed

I can actually relate with the paracetamol and water thingy, I've witnessed that b4, most especially when its been given to babies,,

But for you to 'endorse' such a thing for a chicken? Is beyond ma comprehension, lol,,

Keep doing wot you doing, come to think of it; you SAVED a life - chicken's grin
Re: Muhammad Ali With A Young Michael Jackson (photos) by DebbieSean(f): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ptoocool:

I can actually relate with the paracetamol and water thingy, I've witnessed that b4, most especially when its been given to babies,,

But for you to 'endorse' such a thing for a chicken? Is beyond ma comprehension, lol,,

Keep doing wot you doing, come to think of it; you SAVED a life - chicken's grin
Rotfl! I saved a life yea! Saw it several times when mothers give their babies. I just figured out the method will work for it cos it's throat is tiny and it can't swallow the tablet, i don't think it could swallow a grain of corn then(we grind such whenever we run out of feeds)
Re: Muhammad Ali With A Young Michael Jackson (photos) by Ptoocool(m): 5:13am On Jun 14, 2016
DebbieSean:
Rotfl! I saved a life yea! Saw it several times when mothers give their babies. I just figured out the method will work for it cos it's throat is tiny and it can't swallow the tablet, i don't think it could swallow a grain of corn then(we grind such whenever we run out of feeds)

Thumbs up jere, u did well,, one of this days I'll need your help in performing same experiments on ma pigs, grin grin Trust me, if it work out 5n, I won't call you no *chicken vet* again, not even a *pig vet* lol,,

You'll simply be kald the best researcher, grin
Good morning this morning,,

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali With A Young Michael Jackson (photos) by Jojowills(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
drnairalov:
are they dead? cry
no ali sells meat at surulere jackson sells okri at watt market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) / Man Jumps In A Gutter To Celebrate Barcelona's Historic Victory. PICS / Nigerians Now Drawing The New Jersey On Their Body Instead Of Paying 41k For It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.