Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel (19214 Views)

Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein / UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by momodub: 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
Oya moto and Dancia do the needfull promise and fail is a sin far
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lesson learnt ....Trust no one... Men can fail you, only God can't

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by shamecurls(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
cold:

Who god don epp?

grin grin grin

In landlords voice****** "Na God go pay my rent?"

1 Like

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by rheether(f): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ma friend, you are educated, start using your head and stop hoping on people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by AntiWailer: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:
He's not into entertainment, this country doesn't care about Education.

He should carry about himself and not be a burden.

Nobody sent him to waste his years memorizing thrash.
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by AxeurdaddyIX: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
AntiWailer:

You're harsh lipsrsealed
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by cold(m): 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
People don't get it or probably didn't watch the clip. He never went on any social media platform to rant on how those who made promises to him have reneged. He was only asked if such people had lived up to their promises and he said no. Or what else was he supposed to say? Smh

1 Like

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by DICKtator: 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
How can you achieved such a CGPA yet you are begging and seeking for someone to pay your house rent?

Companies should be begging for your services and you should be writing proposals

I expect him to have used the media publicity to leverage on seeking employment or becoming an entrepreneur
He be like say the witches for your village follow you carry first class

grin grin grin grin
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by donvicky2007: 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
bennynaza:
Pls ignore the THIEF directing you to a supposed MTN website for promo airtime. That is so not an MTN website.

And for you crook, you are no different from a highway robber. God have mercy on you..... and us all.

Don't mind the crook, if you check the pix u will see "Orange-NG", when Orange telecommunication come enter Nigeria.

The guy is a copy and paste Crook.
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by LeFreakSoChic(f): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
Who doesnt know Sujimoto? Fake AF.
Dont bother your gifted head. They are both crazy.
Something better's on the way.

2 Likes

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by Praktikals(m): 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
bennynaza:
Pls ignore the THIEF directing you to a supposed MTN website for promo airtime. That is so not an MTN website.

And for you crook, you are no different from a highway robber. God have mercy on you..... and us all.
I wander why the mods have not banned him
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by LeFreakSoChic(f): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
AntiWailer:

Whose fault is it that you are a starfish?
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
AjayiWrites:
Nigerians can promise you heaven on earth, but all.... Na wash

cc: lalasticlala
APC . lol.
.All promise cancelled thingy, I tink Lai Moh'd is there role model
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by Fxwarrior: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
I wish to believe Unilag gave him automatic employment.

Meanwhile Akin Alabi gave him #1 million which I believe he should leverage on and move on.

1 Like

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by Iko5000: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Why can't mods block him. Oh I forgot they only block Wailers.
bennynaza:

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Guess he was just answering an interview question, he's definitely not complaining.
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by AntiWailer: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Whose fault is it that you are a starfish?

When presented with my career achievement and u having that jelly fish, you will grab mine.

Everything freaks dullards.
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by Honestly1: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Baba just relax u hear. Instead of u to use ur brain to create job and wealth for urself, ure here waiting for favour from people who are well known scams. Sujimoto is a big scam. Go to 9jagist and read his story. He claim to be building the tallest building in lagos, a building that doesn't exist anywhere in lagos. My friend use ur intelligence and see how u can contribute to d world and make d world a better place instead of waiting for favours. Seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by tosyne2much(m): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
I don't even know what to say.. All I know is that the Bible says that "put your trust in men and they will fail you"
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by jojothaiv(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
cold:

Who god don epp?
Ohhhh, who you sef don epp?
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by Missmossy(f): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
So he was relying on them before, with all his intelligence. Not nice.

2 Likes

Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by Charliiee(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
cold:
People don't get it or probably didn't watch the clip. He never went on any social media platform to rant on how those who made promises to him have reneged. He was only asked if such people had lived up to their promises and he said no. Or what else was he supposed to say? Smh
they just didn't watch, most people here don't take the time to read/watch before commenting, they just comment on headlines
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by LeFreakSoChic(f): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
AntiWailer:

When presented with my career achievement and u having that jelly fish, you will grab mine.

Everything freaks dullards.

All hail the oaf!!! We are so proud of you.
Run along sissy!.
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by greatman247(m): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
cool That was how we got nothing from APC grin

And what did we got from PDP? Corruption of the highest order. Rubbish, I wonder what concerns party in this thread now. Did you see party name on the title? Smart up and try learn how to read n understand.
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by deenvibe(m): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sorry man sad. Nigerians dnt celebrate brains but celebrate beauty. Hustle hard and make ur money
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by deenvibe(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sorry man sad. Nigerians dnt celebrate brains instead they celebrate beauty and other useless stuff. Hadnt it u a model or mr unilag am sure they would present u with a car and house,Hustle hard and make ur money
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by Jacko01: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
Do you have a hole
Can you be penetrated
Guy forget just hustle ur thing leave all dose empty promises
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by fireforfire: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
If it's Bread n kpomo sellers now, dey will dash dem mansions..... but see someone dat deserves it better ,is left hanging.

My bro abeg just move on ,God will locate u.
Ur a better role model to d youths who will look up to u
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by Muyoatlanta(m): 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
[/sup][sup][sup][/sup] Sweeping remarks like this is a fallacy. You only generalized. Some people will be a better way. The person in question resolved(promised himself) and he followed through.
demydea:
It would be easier for a monkey to kill an anaconda than for people to fulfil the promises made.
angry
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by Phobia1: 12:49am On Jun 07, 2016
AntiWailer:
Foolish boy.

How do u encourage others looking up to you to read hard.

If all they will do is expect fund from bleaching cream seller like Dencia and others after achieving an academic feat ?

APPLY THE NONSENSE YOU MEMORISED AND CREATE WEALTH!!!!!!

ahahaha dis is not gud o. lol. "@MEMORISED" LOL
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by amtaken(f): 4:54am On Jun 07, 2016
I dey!
AjayiWrites:

Hmmm... I no dey oo cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Sujimoto And Dencia Promises – ‘I Got Nothing At All From Them’ - Ayodele Daniel by amtaken(f): 4:56am On Jun 07, 2016
cold:
Sigh..Nigerians can be very dishonest. Reminds of APC and their litany of promises. None of which they have come close to fulfilling. [s]Sometimes it just feels like being born a Nigerian is a hunch back.[/s] But i still got love for my peoples though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NANS Gives FG 7 Days Ultimatum To Call Off Strike, Plans National Protest / Facts About JAMB 2017 Results Upgrade & Why You Should Run From Fraudsters / JAMB: Muslim Candidates In Hijab Harassed - MSSN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.