Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths (6619 Views)

"FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos / I’m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-– Ademulegun's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
On Thursday, June 2, an elderly woman identified as Bridget Agbahime was murdered after she was said to have blasphemed against Prophet Mohammed at Kofar Wambai market by Yan’roba in Kano state.

The woman’s death has sparked reactions on social media about religion and whether blasphemy is punishable by death. Most Nigerians have condemned the killing but according to some posts on social media, it seems some people are actually in support of the killing.

Abdullahi Ganduje, the governor of Kano state, has announced the arrest of the prime suspect in the killing of Bridget. Ganduje condoled the husband of the deceased, describing the killing of his wife as illegal and unacceptable. He added that all the stakeholders should publicly condemn the killing of the victim, all Islamic and Christian leaders should engage in public enlightenment of their followers to prevent recurrence of such atrocious crimes.

However, the comments are backing the move of the Kano youths and condemning Governor Ganduje and President Muhammadu Buhari for not supporting it.

Read their reactions below: Hassan Mahmoud Mohammed wrote: “…religious issues are very sacred. Islam has an automatic fatwa that any one that insult the Holy prophet Mohammed SAW should be promptly killed. This is a religious injunction that every Muslim is compelled to carry out. We are constrained by that.”

Usman Lawan Tanko wrote: “Muslim is a religion of peace but we will not tolerante such kind of stupidity to our noble prophet. I swear without any exception any body who did it again or try to will expect the same consequences or above that. BE CAREFUL.”

Jamilu Maiwada wrote: mob action is unislamic, addini ba ra'ayi bane. She deserved to be killed yes, but not by a mob.

Abu Ja'afar Adamu Yusif wrote: Nobody is talking of what She did but only the Reprisals of the Mobs. People have turn out to be Judges. Teach your people to respect other religion so they may live in peace. Let anyone say blasphemous statement in Kano or Northern Nigeria against Jesus Christ in public and see his ending. Death to Anyone who make blasphemous statement in public against Any of Prophet of Allah.

Aminu Maigoro wrote: since she insult prophet Muhammed s.a.w, she suppose to hang to dead may Allah destroyed Her and any body that is backing for the insulting the greatest man in history..........‪#‎ISLAM‬#IS#PEACE

Read more: https://www.naij.com/850949-woman-killed-kano-deserved-die-northern-youths.html

1 Like

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hm but you can't use the action of the minority to judge the majority.....!!! But it's seems the minority is becoming the majority. I know there are still few good Muslims

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by kozmokaz(m): 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
bleep one Nigeria!!!!

15 Likes

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by Alokendra(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
Muslim (31:5917) - "Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: 'Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?'
Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: 'Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger'."
The pretext for attacking the peaceful farming community of Khaibar was not obvious to the Muslims.
Muhammad's son-in-law Ali asked the prophet of Islam to clarify the reason for their mission to kill, loot and enslave.

Muhammad's reply was straightforward. The people should be fought because they are not Muslim.

Dont blame the Northern youths and Buhari

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by Alokendra(m): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
Of course , their coward prophet is too weak to fight for himself. That's the chicken prophet depends on miscreants and nincompoops like them to fight his battles. Mtcheew..religion of peace indeed.

63 Likes

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by ridwanayo(m): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
The best gift my pops ever gave me was converting from this blood suckin religion to a christian,for that alone ill forever be grateful to him.
I mistakenly made a joke in a group chat yesterday on watsapp,I didn't know it was a muslim dominated group since 99% of people there are from edo state,a guy posted that if u love allah post this to 10 muslim group,I now replied dat this is nt a mohammed group,mehn if u see the way the attacked me mehn if they saw me yesterday they could lynch me.so now I have come to the conclusion that 70% of muslim av terrorist blood in them,but I wonder why the ones in the south west(especially my pops family) are so cool,well maybe cause my grandma use to be a christian.
So I have resolve that I would never go nd do anything up north (be it nysc)I'll rather stay in my s.west region or worst go t s.east cause they won't behead me if I diss ojukwu or nnamdi kanu

In the word of nnamdi kanu nigeria is nt jusr a zoo,but a big jungle

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by LoveMachine(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
My hopes are fading for "us"

1 Like

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by ridwanayo(m): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Alokendra:
Of course , their coward prophet is too weak to fight for himself. That's the chicken prophet depends on miscreants and nincompoops like them to fight his battles. Mtcheew..religion of peace indeed.
the northerners are very barbaric set of people mehn,heartless people who take pride in killing for one hemp smoker called muhammd,but with my experience in an edo dominated group with most of them from auchi,I fear for the future of nigeria with this muslim's in there,I just pray the s.west muslim retain there sanity cause islam is now being a curse to world

12 Likes

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people." Humiliating and hurting non-believers not only has the blessing of Allah, but it is ordered as a means of carrying out his punishment and even "healing" the hearts of Muslims.

Dont blame the Northern youths

5 Likes

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by QuotaSystem: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Too bad. Extremism is a cancer.

I will not join in painting all Muslims as murderers.
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by BAILMONEY: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
[size=30pt]ISLAM IS A CURSE TO MANKIND[/size]

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by emiwanlee(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
Mohammed is a mo.ron

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by codedguy1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
What was the it exactly that the woman said that was termed blasphemy.

Nobody even knows what she was accused of exactly. It means two people can have an argument, one person decides to bear false witness knowing his followers only need to hear that she blasphemed against the prophet whether it was true or not will be inconsequential and a head is off or the person will be killed.

If truly people wrote these then there no hope at all.

29 Likes

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by youngeagle(m): 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
expect more of this,since no one deemed it fit to cut the excesses of these guys,one Nigeria indeed.

7 Likes

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
cstr8:
Barbaric sons of bittches. If they are so brave, let them try such madness in aba. Fuccking cowards.
Nothing would please me more than seeing an american reaper drone send them all to their murderous paedophilic prophet. If biafra was a country, routine drone strikes from biafra on this towel heads like isreal dishes out on regular doses to hezbollah would be the norm.
Enjoy your one naijeria while it lasts.

I mara akwukwo

Just nwa obere oge........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by QuotaSystem: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
The OP can modify the title.

All northerners are not Muslims, and the social media comments of some extremist Muslims cannot be ascribed to Northern youths.

I am a Northern youth. I do NOT support the killing of that woman.

Cc: Mynd44

13 Likes

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by YungBosco: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
ISLAMstinks:
Muslim (31:5917) - "Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: 'Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?'
Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: 'Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger'."
The pretext for attacking the peaceful farming community of Khaibar was not obvious to the Muslims.
Muhammad's son-in-law Ali asked the prophet of Islam to clarify the reason for their mission to kill, loot and enslave.

Muhammad's reply was straightforward. The people should be fought because they are not Muslim.
buh i Thot dey said Islam don't preach killing.am confused.

Dont blame the Northern youths and Buhari
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by RZArecta(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Chewing kola and puff puff cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by lecturerdabo(m): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
I am not surprised!!

TeamSimple, please come over here!!!

Quran 8.12: "Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Quran 9:5
"Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

Quran 9:29:
"Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low."

Quran 22:19-22: "fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem" "for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods"

HAPPY MONDAY PALS N MAY THE PEACE OF Allah BE WITH YOU!!!
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by YungBosco: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
I curse d day Nigeria got almalgamated & BLESS d up coming new country's(BIAFRA) final independnt. 4 God's sake we dnt ve d same mentality religious & otherwise."it can Neva work"

5 Likes

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by glossy6(f): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
codedguy1:
What was the it exactly that the woman said that was termed blasphemy.

Nobody even knows what she was accused of exactly. It means two people can have an argument, one person decides to bear false witness knowing his followers only need to hear that she blasphemed against the prophet whether it was true or not will be inconsequential and a head is off or the person will be killed.

If truly people wrote these then there no hope at all.

That is the joker Muslims have whenever they have issues with a non Muslim. Immediately they chant Allah arched bar! That is it, the die is cast
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by omozone1(m): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ogun go kill all of una, sopona go blind una generation, oya will fire una rulers, amadioha will destroy una life, sango will destroy una kinsmen and everything una get. bastard and hopeless people. stupid sick irresponsible devil controlled animals.
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by activeguy: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
ISLAM IS THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO MANKIND !!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by Splinz(m): 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
You see! Apparently a large churn of the people up North are well suited for the zoo, not living among humans.

4 Likes

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by ElCount: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
Religion of peace indeed, Lord Lugard this is all your fault.
Who is the so called Mohammed by the way, a dude a fellow human being like me who started spreading some religious propaganda sometime in the 7th century in Medina and now people are now beheaded because of him.

Okay o! Make una dey count am o! because na two igbos wey una don kill, una no get monopoly of violence dem no dey learn beheading for school. God no go gree for una plans

8 Likes

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
I don't believe all these statements are coming out of 21 century beings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
Islam harbours too much of violence

2 Likes

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by Alokendra(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
ridwanayo:
the northerners are very barbaric set of people mehn,heartless people who take pride in killing for one hemp smoker called muhammd,but with my experience in an edo dominated group with most of them from auchi,I fear for the future of nigeria with this muslim's in there,I just pray the s.west muslim retain there sanity cause islam is now being a curse to world
No space for extremism in the SW. All SW Muslims extremists will be kicked to the north where they belong. They can go there and pursue their extremism there. But in the SW here, KO Jo rara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by ridwanayo(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Alokendra:

No space for extremism in the SW. All SW Muslims extremists will be kicked to the north where they belong. They can go there and pursue their extremism there. But in the SW here, KO Jo rara
oshey jorh omo oduaa rere.am fedup of all this muslim,the way those edo muslims attacked me in a group chat yesterday(though its nt a muslim group oh,but they are trying to say convert it 2 muslim group)am begining to believe all muslim are all the same,I pray that God make al s.west muslim heart remain soft though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Tinubu Not Wearing Signature Cap For First Time In Decades, [PHOTOS] / Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ / Cross River State To Cut Back The Minimum Wage To N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.