Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Fish Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fish Farming (426 Views)

How To Start Intensive Cat Fish Farming / How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria / Survivin And Making It Big In Fish Farming In Nigeria At This Time Of Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fish Farming by patrickgozie: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
STEPS IN STARTING CATFISH FARM

STEPS TO FOLLOW WHEN STARTING YOUR OWN CATFISH FARM

when starting a fish farming business, there are certain things that are to be considered, some of the things are learning new skill each day, in this catfish business, the following are the steps you needed to take before starting your own catfish farm

1) RESEARCH

This is done by reading various materials relating to catfish farming, such material can be manual, journal, magazine on the related niche. By doing this you are getting an idea on what you are into.

2) PRACTICAL

After research, the next thing to do is to be involved in the practical training, so that it will be very easy to understand and digest.

3) SKILL

this emphasis on knowing a special method that is being used and why is being used. You need is to be updating oneself with the latest information in town, because if this is not done, one can be deformed from the niche

4) LEARN FROM THE PROFESSIONAL OF THE NICHE

As a beginner of this catfish farming, you have to dedicate your time, open your mind, be a good listener and follow the instruction that professional of the niche have to teach you.

5) STARTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS

After passing through the 4 step above, then you can now make a decision to start your own business. But before starting this catfish farming, You will have to get some instrument which I just mentioned above.
For a new starter, try to start small, in order to monitor it growth. With these little tips in these articles I am very sure that you are good to go to start your own catfish business if you following the tip strictly and be committed.

As the years go by, boys will become men and idels will become indusries, but seed not planted today will never be harvest

the fact that you have very little resource to start does not mean there will be no bumper harvest tomorrow. nothing in life gets moving until you make a move, so give a start and invest in agriculture today, you will see success follows

I discovered that fish farm is the most profitable agric business in nigeria now,i bought the e book ,studied it and applied,this business is just an atm machine,i call it money making machine,i have decided to give this e book out 4 just 1000 naira,this payment is through ur diamond yellow account,and is with ur phone,ie 4 mtn users.
U can pay to the following diamond yellow account.
account name is ,chigozie patrick.
account name is ,9995121795.
just dial the following number with ur mtn phone for the account.(*710#)
after the payment,make sure that u send me ur name,and your current e mail address and the day of payment to patrickgozie@yahoo.com.
the e book will be sent to u via ur e mail

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Cutting Machine For Fresh And Dry Chilli / Seafood Drying Machine / We Can Do It Again, Even Better!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.