Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) (54217 Views)

Lady Steals 30 Phones, Hides Them In Bra And Panties (Photo, Video) / Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) / Woman Hides Cocaine In Sweet Packs In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by dannyben5: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
The struggle is real

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by Theoflux(m): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
SA no reach, dem well? She should be dealt with. Nonsense paragons!
Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by Pyno30: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
madridguy:
These are the same set of people that will kill our people in SA that they're spoiling their country.

Send her to Kirikiri Maximum Inbox make her head correct.
500years imprisonment.
Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by ridwanayo(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
I just came from ban so I won't be calling name since we name checkers association are on neutral ground on this,thunder fire that s.africa friend of mine that keeps saying nigeria are floodong there street with drug.
Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by grandstar(m): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
MadCow1:
Did the mumu not know that airport security will press her breastfeeding before she boards the plane?

Now she don book self contained for Kirikiri. .

Americans call it "Federal groping"

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by izzou(m): 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
90% came here to see names like Chukwudi,Emeka,Ifeanyi etc
But i am grateful you all are in the pits of shame..
I can smile tonight in Nairaland.
Igbo kwenu

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by Missmossy(f): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Chai!!! What a shame, she is still young.

Others should learn from her.

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by nickxtra(m): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
englishmart:
those officials will use style touch the brea.st tire before they finally remove the rubbish cocaine.
That's if the breasts are even good for the hands
Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by EreluY(f): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
[size=18pt]I suspect she is an agent of a Nigerian Jew, AKA Biafra.[/size]

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by Raydos: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
if you look deep into this matter, nah one igbo boy send AM
Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by dacovajnr: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
Password :Snake
:Breast
:Avengers
:Bomb/Missles

Cc:Lalasticlala
Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by Muyoatlanta(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
[sup][/sup] better self contained o....and to think that Kirikiri too full. I pity her generation if she makes out alive. N.B did you know Norway prison is better than some five start hotels in US. Look it up.#ifyoumustdotime.

MadCow1:
Did the mumu not know that airport security will press her breastfeeding before she boards the plane?

Now she don book self contained for Kirikiri. .
Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by Maski87: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
Stupid woman something wey you for put for your toto you go put for bra

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
madridguy:
These are the same set of people that will kill our people in SA that they're spoiling their country.

I prefer they send her to Alagbon after investigation
Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by Nawa4nl: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
Victorvexz:
Shit, thank God it's not the Igbos today. But OP are u sure she is South African? Because she looks like our jews

Nah she looks more like our Scratch Faces grin

EreluY:
[size=18pt]I suspect she is an agent of a Nigerian Jew, AKA Biafra.[/size]

Look am well you go see say ein dey run from the ritualist scratch faces of Nija. grin

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by richling77(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
onosprince:
I hope she gets a life sentence with hard labour.

We need you to clean the system. Ok be my friend
Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by dmltoyin(m): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
DICKtator:
Just $3000?

Please kill yourself

And who will arrest her sponsors in Nigeria?

Why bring up her face when investigation should still be on to unravel her sponsors in Nigeria?

So na only mules fit go jail but the likes of "Boo real jew" "Kash a mule" go Scot free?

grin grin grin grin
lol grin is dat a senatorz name
Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
madridguy:

I could bet my left yash that one of fellow nigerian tricked her into this mess.
Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by smellingmenses: 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
lesudafricaine what you got 2 say?
euromilion:

I could bet my left yash that one of fellow nigerian tricked her into this mess.
Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by lawdbreezy: 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=englishmart post=46332836] those officials will use style touch the brea.st tire before they finally remove the rubbish cocaine. [/quote

For ur church mind
Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by DICKtator: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
dmltoyin:
lol grin is dat a senatorz name

Please oooo!!!

I do not know who you are talking about oooo!!!

What senator?

Abeg oooooo!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Just because of $3000? South African sef
Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by TSOM(m): 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
PunkyV, MduZA, LeSudAfracaine, what's up? cheesy

CaptainEcoleJnr, you see what our Zulu slaves are up to? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by olanshile2016(m): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
im afraid madam that u wil av to be a guest of the president
Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by southpole: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Flashh:
Name checkers of Nairaland, this is a neutral ground. grin

No, if you venture to go deep down you are must likely to discover that a biafran is behind this, IPOB succeeded in deceiving this innocent woman for a paltry reward
Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by nonix22(m): 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
I came here to check her hips; as SA women and hips go hand in hand. But unfortunately, no show. sorry woman enjoy ur stay in Kirikiri!
Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Are you sure this woman is SA,[img][/img] am seeing our Nigerian Jews cheesy
Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
DICKtator:
Just $3000?

Please kill yourself

And who will arrest her sponsors in Nigeria?

Why bring up her face when investigation should still be on to unravel her sponsors in Nigeria?

So na only mules fit go jail but the likes of "Boo real jew" "Kash a mule" go Scot free?

grin grin grin grin

...if an actor is captured that's the end of the film, Everything is arranged in an hotel so if the mule is captured the actor disappears
...so she's on her own, after all she knows the risk involved
...this is not her first trip
Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Say NO to drug trafficking!!!
grin shocked naim i dy plan to traffick am com yr place?
Re: South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) by Flashh: 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
southpole:

No, if you venture to go deep down you are must likely to discover that a biafran is behind this, IPOB succeeded in deceiving this innocent woman for a paltry reward
Lol. If you say so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) / Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS / Robber Who Followed A Man After Bank Withdrawal In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.