Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic (21481 Views)

"Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns / Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader / Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Bosso, Niger Republic, Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic by jpphilips(m): 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
Abagworo:

Obviously they regrouped and came to recapture. You should be patriotic and stop this nonsense.

Regrouped where? is Bosso in Nigeria?
Re: Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic by lailo: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
ISLAMstinks:
The alarming conclusion that can be drawn is that boko haram attacked Niger from Nigeria, probably from Baga, Damasak, Kukawa etc.

These are all territories that were liberated by GEJ, indeed GEJ was at Baga, General Kenneth visited several times AND ELECTIONS WERE HELD THERE.

Simply put, Buhari and his evil angel, LIE Mohammed have been telling Nigerians LIES about boko haram not conquering territory under Buhari
U are a liar,till Jonathan handed over,Bokoharam was still in charge of so many LGA in Borno,hoisting their flags.No doubt he recovered some during d election and we all knew it was just for election purpose.Before election,Bokoharam was almost controlling d whole state saving Maiduguri(even closing up on it),including having free operations in other states like Niger,Bauchi,Yobe,Kano,Kaduna,Adamawa,Abuja,etc killing people on daily basis.U can't compare sleep with death.Bosso is Niger republic,d animals have been pushed out of Nigeria.Let give kudos to those dat deserve it and stop celebrating mediocrity(Jonathan) and evil(Bokoharam).

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nagasaki7:
Hmmm

Buhari and his mosquito economic team has technically defeated Boko Haram

We are now busy generating jobs by dressing Masquerades. tongue tongue

Meanwhile, where is the Masquera ;Dde-general of the Federation
angry

Re: Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic by lordkhalifa(m): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
And the dullard has ran away. He is deaf and dumb... Bull-hari is like biblical King Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, Nebuchadnezzar his own madness start from ear problem, before u knew it, he ran into evil forest... This is exactly what will happen to Bull-hari if he did not repent and confess to the masses how he and the vultures beside manage to rig 2015 generation election
Re: Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic by omenka(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Imagine these scoundrels actually want BH terrorists to gain territory.

It must really be hell being an iPod.
The inconsolable Ugandans are a treat to watch. They roll out drums, do barbecues and put up a hell of a celebration upon hearing even an unverified bad news about their host country.

If I were to be Baba, I swaer, those slimy sea slugs would had one hell of a regret being so proudly stupid,

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Vulu:

But you will support the devil if he is going to kill off everything living in the SE and SS.
My whole family live in d SS and nobody has killed them! Was borne and raised there and nobdy killed my! So what re u talking about? Take ur hate to the SE where u pple drink to such sermons!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic by Litmus: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
EbukaLive:
SMH. My Igbo brothers are now heartless people who just want blood to flow. They don't have any iota of sanity any longer. They are seen everywhere supporting evil. If it is not looters yesterday, it is NDA today or Boko Haram tomorrow. It is absolutely disgusting. They are screaming everywhere (especially on Facebook) Fulanis are heartless, Buhari wants to kill us all. They should just look in the mirror...

Who told you they're Igbos?

We are all online and faceless...I'm not certain of you
Re: Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
What Boko Haram is doing in Niger Republic is not Nigeria's business, it is matter for Niger nation.
Re: Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic by QuotaSystem: 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
omenka:
The inconsolable Ugandans are a treat to watch. They roll out drums, do barbecues and put up a hell of a celebration upon hearing even an unverified bad news about their host country.

If I were to be Baba, I swaer, those slimy sea slugs would had one hell of a regret being so proudly stupid,

Watching them stew in their helpless agony is fast becoming a pastime. They have been reduced to idolizing terrorists in their pitiful attempts to navigate the political wilderness they have found themselves in with Buhari's sacking of the IB.

It never sucked so bad to be Ugandan cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
ISLAMstinks:
Boko Haram retook the town of Bosso in southeastern Niger overnight after clashes with soldiers from Niger and Nigeria, the mayor of Bosso and a military source said on Monday, reports Reuters.

The Islamist group first took the town near the Nigerian border on Friday in an attack in which 30 soldiers from Niger and two from Nigeria were killed. Nigerien troops had retaken the town by Saturday morning, the defense ministry said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/breaking-boko-haram-retakes-bosso/

God will help us
Re: Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
cindybella101:
Where is lai Mohammad when you need him undecided
Technically defeated terrorist undecided

Rip to the dead soldiers though

Be wise
Re: Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic by koboko69: 1:07am On Jun 07, 2016
Seun, in my opinion, a moniker like islamstinks should not be condoned. We have to respect each other's religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic by persius555(m): 1:55am On Jun 07, 2016
NSA should not sit down and let these guys regroup in niger. Libya is just a stonethrow away from that country. The kind of weapons currently in circulation in libya can cause chaos in any country. The MNJTF should go after them.
Its time nairaland starts banning users with violence inciting usernames.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic by amtaken(f): 4:52am On Jun 07, 2016
But Buhari has long defeated them technically angry .
Re: Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic by guywitzerogal(m): 6:33am On Jun 07, 2016
Abagworo:

Obviously they regrouped and came to recapture. You should be patriotic and stop this nonsense.
try to read and understand simple English, BH retook the town on Monday which was captured by soldiers on saturday.... S that comprehensive enough?

You can thank me later...... All the same u re welcome
Re: Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic by Vulu: 7:22am On Jun 07, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
My whole family live in d SS and nobody has killed them! Was borne and raised there and nobdy killed my! So what re u talking about? Take ur hate to the SE where u pple drink to such sermons!

keep fooling yourself you mooosleem!
Re: Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic by Distinguishy(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2016
I don't rili undastand where all dis boko boys are comin from after all d killing of dia members are they "WALKING DEAD" ?
Re: Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:49am On Jun 07, 2016
Vulu:

keep fooling yourself you mooosleem!
U and I who is more of a foool to assume there re no indigenous muslims in the ND?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Watching them stew in their helpless agony is fast becoming a pastime. They have been reduced to idolizing terrorists in their pitiful attempts to navigate the political wilderness they have found themselves in with Buhari's sacking of the IB.

It never sucked so bad to be Ugandan cheesy

The shamelessness of the recently acclaimed ugandans have reached new peak! It is soooooo bad that they ve started to openly cheer on the BH terrorists all in a bid to sack the Buhari govt! What is certain is that light will awls prevail over darkness!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic by DonBobes(m): 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
It fell under the control of dis riffraffs again sunday nyt/early monday.

Efforts are on goin to retake the ground frm dis riffraffs at d mment!
Re: Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic by DonBobes(m): 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Distinguishy:
I don't rili undastand where all dis boko boys are comin from after all d killing of dia members are they "WALKING DEAD" ?

From the ones dt wer killed we discovered that their special forces are frm Arab lineage.
They are probably from Libya. Dey speak English & arab fluently!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
sexstoriexpost:
These boko guys just don't want to give up...shebi fed govt said they've been defeated the other day Who then are these guys reclaiming territories?
And who told you that Bosso is in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ambode And D'banj Open Lagos Beach Soccer Tournament / Buhari Appoints Suleiman Hassan To Replace Environment Ministry, Usman Jibril / Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Mahamat Idriss, Chad’s Interim Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.