Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

How To Become A Bestselling Author - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Bestselling Author (365 Views)

How To Choose A Bestselling Book Title / U.S Journalist & author,Robert Neuwirth Praises Igbo Business System In TED Talk / I Need A Sample Business Plan Of An Author/ Writer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Bestselling Author by SegilolaSalami: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
I highly recommend you listen to this interview with bestselling author Evan Pickering
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMfGpk2nNTM

I can assure you, everything he says is relatable to any type of business

After listening to it to the end, please share your thoughts below

(1) (Reply)

Potential Communication System....welcome To The Cctv World / 150,000 Volvo Parts / BREAKING: MTN To List On Nigerian Stock Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.