Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Airtel And Bad Customer Relation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Airtel And Bad Customer Relation (683 Views)

Vacancy For Customer’s Relation Officer / Customer Relation Officer /receptionist / Urgent Vacancy:independent Customer Relation/business Development Officer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel And Bad Customer Relation by cabsking: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
I am not the type that would overly complain abt issues wt network providers but i am left with little choice from d maltreatment i av been recieving from airtel.The job seekers platform is not d right place to post this,so my apologies.
I av been airtel user since 2007 and also made it my priority line bt recently i av been frustrated by how they treat on issues other networks will gladly resolve in seconds.
Last week,I got an airtel card of 1000naira which i intended to subscribe wt.it was raining on dat day and to my personal guilt,d card was rain soaked nd d pin of d card was damaged.i promptly called airtel customer care nd i was told to provide the serial number of d card,which i did.The agent told me of d validity of the card nd it denomination being 1000 naira nd dat she culdnt help load it becus the system to effect dat is damaged.Fast forward to the next day,i got i shock of my life.The agent i called told me d card i bought is now a 100 naira card.With bewilderment,i called anoda nd same proclamation was made.I went to deir airtel shop centre in my area at okota nd i was told if i could nt provide Ten of the sixteen digits of the card dat dere is no way dey can help.D agent dere directed me to their office at surulere bt i decided to let go of d whole issues.
The latest problem nw,i bought a 1000 naira card for data subsciption nd i dialled *440# clicked on blackberry absolute plan,my money was deducted bt i noticed i couldnt browse.so,i called dem and an agent told me d plan cant function on my infinix hot 3 phone.He said a reversal is possible nd dat i shuld wait for 6hrs.Though i doubted,knowing fully well dat airtel will never get things done on time.This happens at 10.43pm of yesterday 5th june 2016 and uptil now i got no reversal.The painful thing is they stopped my line from gettin thru them.There new found adventure reminds me of trigger happy nigerian police.They easily deduct money from u bt reversal takes eternity.I know if this should hit d front page,my situation might get expedient solution.thankx to u all
Re: Airtel And Bad Customer Relation by Luloves: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2016
go on facebook and send this complaint to @Fidbarks
Re: Airtel And Bad Customer Relation by tasceige(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
Apologies for the inconveniences..
Please note that the reversal is possible if the bundle as not yet been used.
But in regards to this you can drop your Airtel line if that would be convinient by you.
Kindly be patient cabsking,
We appreciate you loyalty and continued patronage.
Thank you for choosing Airtel.
Re: Airtel And Bad Customer Relation by Luloves: 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Good job @ tasceige.
Keep it up.
Re: Airtel And Bad Customer Relation by Stemkay: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
Coming back to comment.

(1) (Reply)

KC Gaming Networks Limited Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / *FREE TAXI To That Job Interview Or Anywhere Else!* / Hr/admin Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.