Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

MACTAY Job Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MACTAY Job Invite (1646 Views)

Graduate Business Development Executive (oil And Gas) At Mactay – Apply Now / Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR / MACTAY Job Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MACTAY Job Invite by centmanuel(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dear candidate, you are hereby invited for an interview as Field Sales Rep. at MacTay No.5 Prince Adelowo Adedeji Street, off Admiralty Way,Lekki Phase 1,Lagos.Tue. June 7,2016.8am. Kindly note that this is a sales role with a commission based salary structure.

1 Like

Re: MACTAY Job Invite by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
When did you apply Bro
Re: MACTAY Job Invite by AlexisM16: 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
I got an invite (SMS) this evening for an interview holding tomorrow. What rubbish!!!

Incompetence of small organization at its peak. I'm in Aba right now, am I supposed to fly to Lekki by midnight for an interview holding tomorrow morning?

Mtcheeeeewwwww
Re: MACTAY Job Invite by okooloyun1(m): 12:45am On Jun 07, 2016
AlexisM16:
I got an invite (SMS) this evening for an interview holding tomorrow. What rubbish!!!

Incompetence of small organization at its peak. I'm in Aba right now, am I supposed to fly to Lekki by midnight for an interview holding tomorrow morning?

Mtcheeeeewwwww
Don't mind them I received it also this evening d interview slated for 8am tomorrow morning and I'm not in Lagos and besides we don't know d company they are recruiting for. I can't kill myself joor!

1 Like

Re: MACTAY Job Invite by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 07, 2016
okooloyun1:
Don't mind them I received it also this evening d interview slated for 8am tomorrow morning and I'm not in Lagos and besides we don't d company they are recruiting for. I can't kill myself joor!
They are recruiting for SMILE. I won't advice you t rush down to Lagos but if you like a marketing job with a commission based salary then no problem.
Re: MACTAY Job Invite by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2016
A Real Estate/Human Resource Consulting Firm in Lagos seeks the services of a male and female marketing officers with OND, HND and BS.c on 50 50 commission basis, for more information on how to apply call 070170494400, 07060963144, 07031972866.
Note: This is a direct employment not agent please.
Re: MACTAY Job Invite by okooloyun1(m): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2016
avicenna1:

They are recruiting for SMILE. I won't advice you t rush down to Lagos but if you like a marketing job with a commission based salary then no problem.
Thanks bro, I'm not interested
Re: MACTAY Job Invite by AlexisM16: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2016
Oh, it's even SMILE.

I just applied for that one yesterday, how come their job interview is slated for today?

Na them sabi.
Re: MACTAY Job Invite by nelhrt: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Vacancy
Male Spa therapist job

Job brief

We are looking for a male spa therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.

Responsibilities

Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing, manicure/pedicure)

in a safe and comfortable manner
Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products

Keep documentation and maintain clients files

Keep a clean and stocked room
Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations

Suggest and promote retail products or additional services

Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations

Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues

Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
Requirements

Experience in sales and marketing will be considered an asset

Excellent knowledge of English language

Communication and customer service skills, positive attitude

Qualifications

User level computer skills

Minimum of O,level certification

6ft tall and strong to medium built

Physically and mentally fit

Passionate with good sense of humor

Qualified applicants will undergo a three months paid internship training to meet Tooshme Beauty and spa's standard, after which would be fully staffed based on performance.

This opportunity will be more favorable to males residing around ikeja and ogba environment. Call 08093185003 or 0809 723 6284 to schedule an interview date.

(1) (Reply)

Workforce / Employment Opportunity At Plugdevices Ltd. / Tcn Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.