Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Why Is Buhari And APC So Incompetent? Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Buhari And APC So Incompetent? Why? (497 Views)

Osinbajo And APC Governors Present 75th Birthday Card To Buhari / Buhari, Akeredolu And APC Governors In Akure (photo) / 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Buhari And APC So Incompetent? Why? by nonaira: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
How can an entire nation has such an incompetent leader leading it. How can a leader not know how to dialogue in order to save lives and economy? Both NDA, NDL and IPOB all seem to respect Nnamdi Kanu. All three have called for his release and spoke on his behalf. Hell I could have sworn NDL or some other militant group made a statement that the only person they'll listen to is Nnamdi Kanu. So can someone explain to me why the ineffectual illiterate won't do the most logic thing to do at this fucking situation where it is beyond obvious his military has lost any fighting chance hence blaming foreigners.

How much of an idiot do you have to be to not know to get the freaking nigga they seem to respect to SPEAK UP and calm the high nerves flowing around. Release the man, beg him to speak up and calm the nerves. How hard can that be? After all that's what the white SA did during Apartheid and it worked..did it not? How hard can that be especially since none of the groups are listening to the elders you keep asking to speak. Also granting the resources control as they ask, which is a logic demand abd in fact would solve majority of the problems that nation faces. Two easy things that can solve this situation but they are busy acting like a complete fools.

People are in the verge of being killed in high doses and this man is busy playing russian roulette with militants. Why is that man so incompetent? I swear if any of my family members die in that Delta state because of Buhari's hard headedness...haba, na militant I go come home for, look for and join. Rubbish. Mschewww
Re: Why Is Buhari And APC So Incompetent? Why? by BannedBishop: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
When as an educated southerner you chose to follow the political direction of the almajiri north where you expecting to vote in another Obama?

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Niger Delta Avengers(nda) / Nigeria Faces 'almost Impossible' Fight Against 'Niger Delta Avengers' / Oshiomhole Has Endorsed Me As Best Person To Succeed Him – Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.