Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Please Rate My Female Friend Art Work, She Intend To Make It Big With Art. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please Rate My Female Friend Art Work, She Intend To Make It Big With Art. (2094 Views)

Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS / Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Rate My Female Friend Art Work, She Intend To Make It Big With Art. by favourboy1(m): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
rate pls

i want to share her this thread link to boost her moral up in art work with u guys good rating

to me she is really good drawing.

3 Likes

Re: Please Rate My Female Friend Art Work, She Intend To Make It Big With Art. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
nice one
Re: Please Rate My Female Friend Art Work, She Intend To Make It Big With Art. by favourboy1(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
thanks lordoseji
Re: Please Rate My Female Friend Art Work, She Intend To Make It Big With Art. by stigmond(m): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
Next time, tell that your frnd to always try to put her signature on any of her work (drawing or any other work) in other to avoid plagiarism ... So for that reason, I won't credit the work because I'm not sure if your frnd is the true owner of this drawing... No offense my friend...

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Female Friend Art Work, She Intend To Make It Big With Art. by favourboy1(m): 6:31am On Jun 07, 2016
stigmond:
Next time, tell that your frnd to always try to put her signature on any of her work (drawing or any other work) in other to avoid plagiarism ... So for that reason, I won't credit the work because I'm not sure if your frnd is the true owner of this drawing... No offense my friend...
alrt tank will tell ha.

1 Like

Re: Please Rate My Female Friend Art Work, She Intend To Make It Big With Art. by larireisaac(m): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
nyc
Re: Please Rate My Female Friend Art Work, She Intend To Make It Big With Art. by favourboy1(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
larireisaac thanks
Re: Please Rate My Female Friend Art Work, She Intend To Make It Big With Art. by larireisaac(m): 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
you altermost welcome
Re: Please Rate My Female Friend Art Work, She Intend To Make It Big With Art. by mattmogan88: 1:17am On Jun 12, 2016
amazing
Re: Please Rate My Female Friend Art Work, She Intend To Make It Big With Art. by favourboy1(m): 8:23am On Jun 16, 2016
mattmogan88:
amazing
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Photo Cartooning With Photoshop Cs6 / Logos And Flyer Designs...hook Me Up On Whatsapp Now! / How To Grow Your Youtube Channel In Nigeria 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.