Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,149 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi (31620 Views)

Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body / Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) / Samaila Inusa: Army Offers N1Million Reward For Information On Kidnapped Colonel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by sammyj: 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
OK
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by Willipeppe(m): 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
KUDUS TO THE NIGERIAN POLICE.. LET JUSTICE PREVAIL.
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by laksides: 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
The tall one at the left in the 2nd picture even pose for the camera grin
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by bigiyaro(m): 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Details Pls.
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by muhamadnur: 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
madridguy:
Good news, meanwhile, I will also like to see the killer of Mrs Bridget too.
nope you won,t.
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by Handsomecole(m): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Chelsea fans always repping... They should be tortured before being charged to court.
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
CHELSEA don suffer
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by madridguy(m): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Why if I may ask?

muhamadnur:
nope you won,t.
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
DonBobes:
The man sitting in the back of the hilux in hand-cuffs was the one that pulled the trigger.

They were apprehended in Anambra & Ebonyi!
...and what was the vidence that they were really the ones

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
... and the boneheads were already blaming the shiites and preparing to go finish them off
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by doskie(m): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
DonBobes:
The man sitting in the back of the hilux in hand-cuffs was the one that pulled the trigger.

They were apprehended in Anambra & Ebonyi!
how ya know that
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sorry for them, the end has come.
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by fairheven: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
and when will they fish out the Agatu killers?
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by seangy4konji: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
dat man in cuffs looks like a killer...

That shotgun looks nice though.
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by Badtman(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
Association of Name Checkers do your job grin
, But Chelsea why, i rep Chelsea oo undecided
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
WHY A CHELSEA SUPPORTER? WHY NOT LEAVE THE JOB FOR THE GUNNERS, AS THAT IS THEIR TRADEMARK undecided

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by Pyno30: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
These are the Killers of Col. Samaila Inusa who was kidnapped & killed in Kaduna last March

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/739867367589707777
They are even Chelsea Fans. Wicked people.
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nigerian Jews cheesy
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by johnkeni(m): 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
We know they must be Chelsea fans, very wicked and heartless set of people.
I know Chelsea fans must quote me, but the thunder wey go punish them dey receive instructions from Amadioha.
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by Leiman100(m): 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
NE commiting atrocities all over the world since time immemorial!
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by kadunasouth(m): 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
Full detail so that people convince that they are actual the morderers criminals
KUDOS Nig Security
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by MCeeShort(m): 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Thy should be hanged by their balls!!!

And abeg, remove tha Chelsea FC logo!
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by olaolaking: 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Babzilla:

...and what was the vidence that they were really the ones
If they are not the one, tell us the people.
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by folasky: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
Guys be calm. I bliv those laptops were stolen
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by folasky: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Day11:
Chelsea Supporter angry

Wicked people
Be Calm I bliv those laptops were stolen
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by Ijaya123: 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
Rose2014:

I thought you guys said SW have massive oil grin and u don't need Nigerdelta oil again?

I see comprehension problem here. The problem of a lots of youth today.
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by carlzy: 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
These guys will prefer suicide to torture soon. Kill yourself while you can.
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by mindtricks: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Chai ....cool

Army will so torture this guy's till they beg for Mr Death to arrive

More importantly let it not be innocent people that are being paraded and they should have their time in court.
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by MrDavidson: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
A crime was committed in Kaduna, but the killers were intelligently traced to Ebonyi, but that fake NDA would be ranting that Nigerian Army is poor in intelligence gathering. The way Nigerian security agencies arrest people in state A after they committed the crime in state Q always leaves me with awe and deep respect for them. They're not in any way dull or backwards as those militants are trying to brainwash their supporters to believe. I sincerely believe that NA is a great army - any day any time.
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by Vulu: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
We need evidence of their guilt not this media trial. It is becoming idiootic to belive whatever comes out from police or army nowaday!
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
olaolaking:
If they are not the one, tell us the people.
Ure the one talking you tell us
Re: Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi by Tiganadis(m): 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
I thought it is unlawful to publish the names talk more of photographs of someone you still call a suspect,is this not the reason they gave for not naming the rooters? Why is these guys cases different? Are both not criminal cases?hmmm...naija!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheikh Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Bombing / FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano / Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.