Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,081 members, 7,859,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Wrong decision - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wrong decision (10188 Views)

Please Help Me. Am I Making A Right Decision??! / Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? / He Wants Me Back: Wrong Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wrong decision by kerosine: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2009
even a marriage of 15yrs,its just a little thing that will break it,so five yrs is nothing except that if its the man that caused it due to lustful desires sha
Re: Wrong decision by alanrewaju: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2009
In every Woman there's a Queen n a demon, it depends on who u appeal to. See most time we marry 4 d wrong reason not d wrong person. Study her, read books on marriage. She can be that bad. Try 2 say 2 ursef what she's got that makes her attractive 2 u,buy her things that will make her special- like clothes,jewelries n say 2 her she's special.
Sincerely, it takes 2 tangle.backing out is not as good as making her better.
Re: Wrong decision by muhalove99: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2009
my guy na wa 4 u, let her go if u know u ave't seen in between her thights and also tell me b4 marrying her u never told her u love her wink well wake up from that dream bed man and take up ur responsibilities
Re: Wrong decision by GeorgeD1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2009
abeg thank you well, well. the man get lust for other women already. that is why after only five years him dey cry for help. grin
Re: Wrong decision by Dalby(m): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2010
undecided
Re: Wrong decision by Dalby(m): 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2010
what were you thinking undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wrong decision by GeorgeD1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2010
this thread still on? i thought this fella was no longer crying for help?
Re: Wrong decision by FrenchyL(m): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2010
The Grace of God is sufficient for you!! grin grin grin
Re: Wrong decision by cexplorer(m): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2010
Truth is that many are in the same shoe with you; married to the wrong person. Satan knows that getting married to a wrong spouse is the most serious mistake anybody, especially, christian youths, can make in life.

He is not bothered about you becoming a clergy, a doctor, a lawyer, an accountant or an engineer.  The truth is that he can always get at you through any trade, vocation or profession you might belong to.  He can go as far as allowing you to become a celebrated expert in any of your chosen trade, vocation or profession as long as he is in control of your destiny THROUGH WRONG MARRIAGE AND RELATIONSHIPS!

He connects you with a spouse that would make life difficult and unbearable for you!  He convinces you to marry someone who would hinder your financial growth and business plans.  He forces someone on you in a marriage relationship who would make you sick, depressed and sorrowful to make you loose concentration on your plans.  He arranges your marriage in a way that your partner becomes the source of your failure, nighmare and bad-luck!

It is a serious matter that requires a concentrated spiritual efforts through prayer and counseling to overcome.  I consider www.marriagestrata.com ideal as a resource for marriage counseling. You may consider getting help free from the site.

Meanwhile, prayer helps!
Re: Wrong decision by GeorgeD1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2010
this peep should be expecting children by now and not complaining about the woman he married! grin
Re: Wrong decision by kemisuga(f): 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2010
undecided shocked
Re: Wrong decision by Youngpo413: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
whiteroses: obviously you were not man enough to say no to a life time marraige and definately you cannot be man enough to send her packing

CORRECT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge And Achievement As A First Born Daughter? / How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? / Is Contract Marriage Really A Good Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.