Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream II Starts On June 13,Printing Of Call-ups Starts Today - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream II Starts On June 13,Printing Of Call-ups Starts Today (1392 Views)

NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. / NYSC Announces Date For Printing Of Call Up Letter For Batch A 2017 / NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream II Starts On June 13,Printing Of Call-ups Starts Today by stephenduru: 2:55am On Jun 07, 2016
The 2016 Batch A stream II National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) orientation course will commence from Monday, June 13, 2016. This was contained in a statement from the management of NYSC issued today. Continue reading…

"The management of the National Youth Service Corps wishes to inform all prospective corps members that the president, commander-in-chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari has approved and released funds to the scheme to hold its planned orientation course," the statement reads.

"Consequently, management of the scheme has scheduled the 2016 batch A stream 11 orientation course to commence from Monday 13th JUNE to WEDNESDAY 29th JUNE 2016 nationwide.

"Prospective corps members are expected to log on to the NYSC Portal to commence printing of their Call-up letters from TUESDAY, 7th JUNE 2016 by 12noon as the earlier printed Call-up letters are now invalid.

"While those who did not subscribe for online printing should start collection of Call-up letters from THURSDAY 9th JUNE from their various institutions of graduation. Management also wishes to thank all stakeholders in exercising patience for this new date and wishes all prospective Corps members a hitch free orientation exercise.

The call-up letters previously printed are invalid.I wish all Batch B Stream 11 NYSC members best of lucks.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44
Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/breaking-news-nysc-2016-batch-b-stream.html

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream II Starts On June 13,Printing Of Call-ups Starts Today by stephenduru: 2:55am On Jun 07, 2016
Thank God
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream II Starts On June 13,Printing Of Call-ups Starts Today by seunlayi(m): 4:42am On Jun 07, 2016
Another one year to be wasted doing something that ought to have bn scrapped

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream II Starts On June 13,Printing Of Call-ups Starts Today by musaajebor(m): 4:53am On Jun 07, 2016
kip on deciving the masses
this is the era of lies
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream II Starts On June 13,Printing Of Call-ups Starts Today by Netcontactsng1(m): 4:59am On Jun 07, 2016
BATCH B WHEN? I'M TIRED OF STAYING AT HOME. THO I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO SERVE.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream II Starts On June 13,Printing Of Call-ups Starts Today by Nusaf: 5:19am On Jun 07, 2016
@ op, the caption says BATCH B STREAM II while the story itself says BATCH A STREAM II.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream II Starts On June 13,Printing Of Call-ups Starts Today by stephenduru: 7:24am On Jun 07, 2016
Nusaf:
@ op, the caption says BATCH B STREAM II while the story itself says BATCH A STREAM II.
Tnx.!Mistake corrected
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream II Starts On June 13,Printing Of Call-ups Starts Today by stephenduru: 7:27am On Jun 07, 2016
Netcontactsng1:
BATCH B WHEN? I'M TIRED OF STAYING AT HOME. THO I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO SERVE.
I made a mistake in the title.It is Batch A,I have corrected it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream II Starts On June 13,Printing Of Call-ups Starts Today by nairagossip: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2016
ok o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream II Starts On June 13,Printing Of Call-ups Starts Today by loko4nation: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2016
stephenduru:
The 2016 Batch A stream II National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) orientation course will commence from Monday, June 13, 2016. This was contained in a statement from the management of NYSC issued today. Continue reading…

"The management of the National Youth Service Corps wishes to inform all prospective corps members that the president, commander-in-chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari has approved and released funds to the scheme to hold its planned orientation course," the statement reads.

"Consequently, management of the scheme has scheduled the 2016 batch A stream 11 orientation course to commence from Monday 13th JUNE to WEDNESDAY 29th JUNE 2016 nationwide.

"Prospective corps members are expected to log on to the NYSC Portal to commence printing of their Call-up letters from TUESDAY, 7th JUNE 2016 by 12noon as the earlier printed Call-up letters are now invalid.

"While those who did not subscribe for online printing should start collection of Call-up letters from THURSDAY 9th JUNE from their various institutions of graduation. Management also wishes to thank all stakeholders in exercising patience for this new date and wishes all prospective Corps members a hitch free orientation exercise.

The call-up letters previously printed are invalid.I wish all Batch B Stream 11 NYSC members best of lucks.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44
Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/breaking-news-nysc-2016-batch-b-stream.html
For those dat av printed there CUL. before nw, are we going to reprint another one or we are going to use d same old one we printed earlier b4 nw, thanks

(1) (Reply)

FINAL WARNING: Leave Northern Nigeria Now / Update: 2022 Batch B Stream 2 NYSC Registration / Davido Father (adeleke) Share Gift For Corp Members At Ede Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.