Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Photo: Is This The New Method For Making Stew Due To Tomatoes Scarcity? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photo: Is This The New Method For Making Stew Due To Tomatoes Scarcity? (1245 Views)

N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos / Tomato Scarcity : Has Anyone Used Dried Tomatoes For Stew? / The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Is This The New Method For Making Stew Due To Tomatoes Scarcity? by onismate: 7:46am On Jun 07, 2016
Is this the new method of preparing stew in Nigeria? Where you cook carrot and ground it, ground tomatoes and pepper then mix them all together to prepare stew. I saw this post on Facebook. Is this the new method of preparing stew, since tomatoes is scarce?

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1157-tomatoes-scarcity-check-out-this-the-new-method-of-preparing-stew

lalasticlala

Re: Photo: Is This The New Method For Making Stew Due To Tomatoes Scarcity? by Theyveedo(m): 7:53am On Jun 07, 2016
Carrot ke?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This The New Method For Making Stew Due To Tomatoes Scarcity? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2016
What? OMG! Naija no go kill me

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This The New Method For Making Stew Due To Tomatoes Scarcity? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 07, 2016
Make I rush go try am..... I just hope say e go sweet if not Pman go finish me today....cheesygrin

Makydebbie come see new method ooo

Re: Photo: Is This The New Method For Making Stew Due To Tomatoes Scarcity? by kiddoiLL(m): 7:57am On Jun 07, 2016
would be delicious
Re: Photo: Is This The New Method For Making Stew Due To Tomatoes Scarcity? by ever811(m): 7:58am On Jun 07, 2016
overripe mango nko,buhari u see where u hv taken us to?..anyway its still change shaaa,.at least we change from tomatoes stew to carrot stew..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This The New Method For Making Stew Due To Tomatoes Scarcity? by makydebbie(f): 7:59am On Jun 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Make I rush go try am..... I just hope say e go sweet if not Pman go finish me today....cheesygrin

Makydebbie come see new method ooo
wow...but tomato no scarse for gh na...sha try am for pman i go chop small...make e sweet ooo
Re: Photo: Is This The New Method For Making Stew Due To Tomatoes Scarcity? by Tocheagle(m): 8:06am On Jun 07, 2016
Hope I won't Purge
Re: Photo: Is This The New Method For Making Stew Due To Tomatoes Scarcity? by jovialSoul001(m): 8:13am On Jun 07, 2016
onismate:
Is this the new method of preparing stew in Nigeria? Where you cook carrot and ground it, ground tomatoes and pepper then mix them all together to prepare stew. I saw this post on Facebook. Is this the new method of preparing stew, since tomatoes is scarce?

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1157-tomatoes-scarcity-check-out-this-the-new-method-of-preparing-stew

lalasticlala

is this what we requested for
Re: Photo: Is This The New Method For Making Stew Due To Tomatoes Scarcity? by Janeyinspires(f): 8:32am On Jun 07, 2016
onismate:

lalasticlala

Aha,bring it on!
Good improvisation;as long as it is healthy n tasty..Already forgotten what a fresh tomato tastes like.

Exploring other ways in the midst of scarcity!
Re: Photo: Is This The New Method For Making Stew Due To Tomatoes Scarcity? by Benjom(m): 8:35am On Jun 07, 2016
Eat this and observe how you'll look so fresh.
Re: Photo: Is This The New Method For Making Stew Due To Tomatoes Scarcity? by Tynasparks(f): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2016
Just here to read comments

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts Why Your Restaurant/catering Or Food Business Needs A Website In 2018 / Locally Fabricated Oven For Sale In Abuja.(jikwoyi-karu Road) / Nigerians React As Chicken Republic Tells Customers It No Longer Have Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.