Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche (2129 Views)

Another Fallen Hero:Soldier Kneeling Down To Pray Has Been Killed By Boko Haram / Another Fallen Hero: Sadiq,A Young Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Thursday(Pics / Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 07, 2016
His post on Facebook a week before his death....

" BBB am missing the love @ home,d love of mum dear God please let her Days be long on earth because I owe her alot "

Rest In Peace gallant hero. May God give your mum and family the strength to bear your loss. Adieu

3 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by amtaken(f): 8:09am On Jun 07, 2016
R.I.P handsome brother. The devil is a liar.
Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by makazona(m): 8:24am On Jun 07, 2016
RIP Soja!
Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by temptnow: 8:27am On Jun 07, 2016
Buhari have come to destroy our peaceful country. God is watching him.

8 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by Lionskiba1(m): 8:36am On Jun 07, 2016
RIP..

Honestly u died for nothing...Nigeria is not worth ur blood

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by diegwu01: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2016
temptnow:
Buhari have come to destroy our peaceful country. God is watching him.
Your hatred is destroying you, not buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by chukwukadibia10: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2016
Sorry dear.

And ppl will rush go fill form to enter Nigerian Army and police.

God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by vedaxcool(m): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2016
[s]
Lionskiba1:
RIP..

Honestly u died for nothing...Nigeria is not worth ur blood
[/s]

When to you life is measured in naira and kobo not lofty ideals and principles then a sacrifice to save and preserve the great ideas and principles our nation is built upon will seem like nothing, the millions of innocent lives will mean nothing. ... but we Nigerians say his sacrifice means more than you can ever fathom. We acknowledge his sacrice, we mourn his loss and pray for his family. He will be missed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by stephliet(f): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2016
despite he is my brother... but he is a fallen idiot... how on earth will he join zoo army? Army that av not single handedly won any war... Joining Nigerian Army is a suicidal mission

quote me anywhere

10 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by edo3(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2016
Anytime i see comments like "what an handsome man,,he died for nothing" I laugh,,military is not a jamboree..there are a lot of things that is attached to that uniform..u go places,people accords u with respect,,u go to places where there is long queue,,they attends to u first because of that khaki..So if u av decided to wear it,so be it..No sentiment!
Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by AmucheJane(f): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
Sorry dear.

And ppl will rush go fill form to enter Nigerian Army and police.

God forbid.
No be small God forbid o. Seriously joining military in this 9ja no work at all.

3 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by kozmokaz(m): 8:58am On Jun 07, 2016
[b]is Nigeria really worth dying fr?[\b]

1 Like

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by Kezifils(m): 9:01am On Jun 07, 2016
He died fighting so that we may have peace. Rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by ridwanayo(m): 9:02am On Jun 07, 2016
Rip fallen hero,u died fighting for ur country nd u will never be forgotten,its sad how some people don't even show remorse for the fallen hero cause of hatred

2 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by figment232(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2016
diegwu01:

Your hatred is destroying you, not buhari
But he is right,Bihari is bad omen

6 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2016
So sad
Nigeria is not worth dieing for

1 Like

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2016
another man is dead but buhari lives

2 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by Agunechemba1(m): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2016
Nwoke oma.

You died for a country not worth dying for.

RIP.

3 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by globexpo: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2016
This gun looks obsolete and thes soldiers need better training. Joining Nigeria army seems suicidal
Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by asadike(f): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2016
I have ask the 5% soldiers to leave the Nigeria army but their ears are stuffed up their yansh. Rip my brother, you just broke my heart.

4 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by deanoffaculty: 9:55am On Jun 07, 2016
RIP Gallant Soldier! Rest on......

1 Like

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by stephliet(f): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2016
asadike:
I have ask the 5% soldiers to leave the Nigeria army but their ears are stuffed up their yansh. Rip my brother, you just broke my heart.
exactly my comment up there

2 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by ASL33: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2016
edo3:
Anytime i see comments like "what an handsome man,,he died for nothing" I laugh,,military is not a jamboree..there are a lot of things that is attached to that uniform..u go places,people accords u with respect,,u go to places where there is long queue,,they attends to u first because of that khaki..So if u av decided to wear it,so be it..No sentiment!
All these happens in backward countries like Nigeria. So nothing to be proud of in jumping queue.

1 Like

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by Beremx(f): 10:49am On Jun 07, 2016
smh
Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by xmich(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2016
Kezifils:
He died fighting so that we may have peace. Rest in peace.
and here he have it in abondant

1 Like

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:55am On Jun 07, 2016
The Pain is too painful to endure,
The loss is too heavy to bear.

I pray God gives your friends and family the strength to bear the pain of your departure.
You and your Gallant Soldiers are a blessing to your generation.

We can only say thank you for your Selfless sacrifice. Because of people like you a lot of Nigerians are alive and safe.

Miss You Bright Onyeche, a True Hero.

#ShallNeverBeInVain

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
The thousands of lives saved, the thousands of girls freed from captors and the villages freed. Make every sacrifice of our young soldiers special.

God watch over our young warriors out in war, keep them safe, as they fight to keep us safe.

We are grateful to the Nigerian army and we cherish you in our hearts. Keep the flag flying.

#ShallNeverBeInVain

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by BiafranPrince: 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
You died for nothing.

till tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by bender79: 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
stephliet:
despite he is my brother... but he is a fallen idiot... how on earth will he join zoo army? Army that av not single handedly won any war... Joining Nigerian Army is a suicidal mission

quote me anywhere
shame on you

1 Like

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by IgboDelta: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
RIP GALLANT SOLDIER

2 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Hero..Bright Onyeche by loomer: 7:17am On Jun 08, 2016
The sad part be say the military no go ever tell the mama the actual truth on how her son take die

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram / Yorubas Are The People Keeping This Country Together / Dr Chukwudi Ezeife Makes Case For Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.