Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man (22860 Views)

Police Arrest Kidnappers of 76-Year-Old Man In Abia, Recover Ak-47 Rifles (PICS) / Police Arrest Kidnappers Who Killed A Lawyer In Abuja (Photos) / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Turkish School Children & Their Staff, Recover Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
Krismart:
Sorry I Ommited their names. From left to right: Chinedu, Chinazo, Chibuzor and Chigozie
wink
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by love4rent80s: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
tyson99:
This report is incomplete without their names

Don't mind nairaland mods , if its igbo people now, u will see them gladly put their names, surnames, local govt area, grand fathers names,great grand fathers names, just to tarnish the igbo people,
These guys are yorubas , look at their faces full of oily soup

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by love4rent80s: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
win3k:
they look like ibos. I am betting ibos
I can bet my life that these are yorubas, see their tribal tiger faces
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by Krismart(m): 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
By their face u shall knw them. Omo yoruba
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by boolieWoskie: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
win3k:
they look like ibos.
I am betting ibos
people like u hide under NL just to display your fake whack nature. hater!!!! whatever tribe u from, swear sey ur people never steal, rob, rape, kill, murder, terrorize, maim, torture, defile, snatch car or commit other vices even which u might be a partaker of the under listed vices. stop hating because it will kill your soul!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by Charles4075(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
That guy with afro look like a Nairalander.. Just saying

And why no names, this report is false.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by geozone: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
win3k:
they look like ibos.
I am betting ibos

Shebi you feel like throwing stones in the market abi look whose head youve knocked off now

-Lagos State Police Command has arrested the trio of Adebowale Johson, Oluwadara Segun, Amos Loko, all Nigerians and a Beninnois, Vidiyong Taiye for abducting a Chinese expatriate, Kumming Hyang who works for GMC Construction Company, in Lekki Lagos State.
The offence according to the police was committed on Sunday, May 29, after they had ambushed him at Igando Oloja Elemoro in Ajah.
http://urhobotoday.com/?p=23189

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by salabscholar01(m): 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin
Benjom:
Thank God they've been reduced again. That guy in 'afro' must be an embodiment of wickedness.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by muller101(m): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
win3k:
they look like ibos. I am betting ibos
shey na igbos own lagos.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by Samanthapie(f): 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
crime does not pay.... education is the key...
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by Krismart(m): 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
win3k:
they look like yorubas.
I am betting Yorubas
I concur
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by love4rent80s: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
Krismart:
By their face u shall knw them. Omo yoruba

No , I disagree, they are not yoruba but ofé mmanú

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by eendy(f): 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
Benjom:
Thank God they've been reduced again. That guy in 'afro' must be an embodiment of wickedness.
this is really funny ... how did you imagine this
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by hob(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
See dem eyez,,,,,effing scary
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by naijacampu(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
win3k:
they look like ibos.
I am betting ibos
Their names are -
Adebowale Johson, Oluwadara Segun, Amos Loko and Vidiyong Taiye. The op does not include their names because he is disappointed their are not Igbos but 'incorruptible' tribe that fall from the sky. BIGOTS.
Source - http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/beninese-3-others-held-over-chinese-kidnap/149535.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by love4rent80s: 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
[b]

Chinese Expatriate Dolapo Badmos Elemoro Ajah Lagos Police
The four suspected kidnappers who abducted Chinese expatriate
The four suspected kidnappers who abducted Chinese expatriate
LAGOS JUNE 2ND (URHOBOTODAY)-Lagos State Police Command has arrested the trio of Adebowale Johson, Oluwadara Segun, Amos Loko, all Nigerians and a Beninnois, Vidiyong Taiye for abducting a Chinese expatriate, Kumming Hyang who works for GMC Construction Company, in Lekki Lagos State.
The offence according to the police was committed on Sunday, May 29, after they had ambushed him at Igando Oloja Elemoro in Ajah.
Urhobotoday learnt that as soon as the information of the abduction of the Chinese filtered in a crack police team from the Elemoro Police Division were put together and deployed to comb the area for possible location of the criminals.
Soon after the manhunt launched by the state Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, the suspects were arrested four days later and the victim rescued hale and hearty.
Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Dolapo Badmos, a Superintendent of Police, who confirmed the arrest to Urhobotoday said, “On Sunday, May 29, 2016, a case of kidnap was reported in Elemoro Police Division.
“It was a case of a Chinese man who was whisked away by armed men to an unknown destination. The command moved into rescue operation immediately the case was reported.
“The command has arrested the suspects and the Chinese expatriate has been reunited with his family hale and hearty.
“This is to send a signal to to criminals that it is no longer business as usual because the command is riding the state of bad eggs.”
Badmos said the command is also on the trail of the other fleeing members of the gang, adding that they would all be charged to court at the appropriate time.

[/b]

http://urhobotoday.com/?p=23189

Real news here, mods should stop all these nonsense of hiding names when a yoruba commits a crime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by naijacampu(m): 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by canDy4eva(f): 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
Benjom:
same thought ran in my head too.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by canDy4eva(f): 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
Narcissist:
if them go punish them for 20 years that one for Afro suppose suffer 70.....I know say na him go engineer the whole thing
well said... cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by rhektor(m): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
BADNEAT:
Names pls

Chukwuemeka, Ciroma, Adekunle

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by Sanchase: 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
There are so many of such name checkers who relate crime to certain tribe. Its absolutely wrong and any crime should be condemned without tribal reference.

Jamean:

Which Names Checkers Association branch are you reporting from?
Crime is personal and not tied to any tribe

Shioor! Tribal bigot.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by Omaticaya225(m): 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dandsome:
Chai. . I'm sure the one with Afro is most likely your relative..... Tribal bigot
this one go follow for people wet no wan Igbo's to secede ,yet they make tribal comment on every issue
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by Kylekent59: 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
Charles4075:
That guy with afro look like a Nairalander.. Just saying

And why no names, this report is false.
Guy dem go ban u ooooo. Na so dem take ban me for 1 week
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by kelvinatkins(m): 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
anyway since the op has decided not to publish their names, as the member of nairaland, following each post back to back from snake to tonto dike and now this one. i hereby analyse the pictures as follows the guy with plaster and the one black re from eastern past of the nation, while the other two are amala eaters. see as the oda guy fat, e go don chop amala lafu like say 2moro no dey. i fit stake any amount on top na IBADAN guy him be
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by brojoshua: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
Well done to the security officials and the governments. Let them rightly, timely and justly be prosecuted and if found guilty, let them be sentenced to adequate prison terms according to the law. Let there be no delay in justice and judgment, the security officers have done their own part, let the judiciary do its part promptly and well and let the judges take bribes no more. Let there be no perversion of justice anymore. Other criminals will see and fear and then criminals and criminality will reduce.
And let that of the lawmaker or lawbreaker be prompt and just too. And let governments provide conducive environment for businesses to flourish and provide jobs for many of those who want to do good and right jobs and businesses.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by adimsmt: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
win3k:
they look like ibos.
I am betting ibos

So I ask you, what if we found out they are not Igbos . Why all this hate.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by Omeny: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
EddyNumerouno:

We know your type, shameless kangaroo. Anyway, I suspect their from the 'no man's land' that's why the report is nameless.
Say no to biased reporting

U get point there my guy!
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by Charles4075(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Kylekent59:

Talk true? Na joke I dey play ohhh.. Chai.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by Charles4075(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Kylekent59:

Talk true? Na joke I dey play ohhh.. Chai.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
Batlan01:
see dia fowl heads

Mouriho laugh dey make person laugh
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man by jayzblack(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
why are sm nigerians so stupid & foolish. Chinko since days immemorial wey stingy die and poor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Defiles Her Four Year-Old Daughter With Toothbrush, Arrested (Pic) / Man Steals Motorcycle At Ogun Foursquare Church During Service / Rice Dealer Robbed, Beheaded In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.