Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins (40566 Views)

Obafemi Martins Reacts To Nigeria’s Exit From Russia 2018 / Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) / Obafemi Martins Buys 2017 Bentley Bentayga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by Billiondoe: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2016
Let me book this land. beware of my son lalasticlala
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by therealwajo: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2016
I think this is supposed to be a private visit and Obafemi Martins as taken advantage of it for his own profile. It's now left for you Yoruba pipu to judge.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by johnstar(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by Fogman(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2016
Thought the visit should be the other way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by Olukat(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2016
Sijo01:
Chaiii, a whole Ooni go visit footballer embarassed

That makes the Ooni one of a kind.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by valemtech(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2016
The ooni dragging yoruba culture through the mud since 1800bc,
it should be oba goal visiting the ooni of ife and not him visiting obagoal. rubbish

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by jneutron4000: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2016
wallex1983:
Of everyone he has visited, this one doesn't look like it sha o
You know why him go visit am?? so you be too quick to judge
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by lordkhalifa(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2016
Ooni of ife is competing with bull-hari waka waka people
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by Fogman(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2016
Thought the visit should be the other way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by kaffy4tope(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2016
Egbami which kain Oba be dis? A whole first class paramount ruler, a custodian of traditions descending so low to visit a 'mere' footballer with all his palace honor? The nigga in this dude will never let him sees himself a King. I am so disappointed cry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by DoyenExchange: 9:55am On Jun 07, 2016
Nice
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by absoluteSuccess: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2016
its time to bring good football to Oduduwa
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by DIVINE78: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2016
shaboti:
Its like yansh is scratching this man. Cant he stay in one place?

And tomorrow some ppl will come to compare benin oba to this one that doesbt know his left from right.
Your mumu get trademark.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by wizkidblogger(f): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2016
When will he visit Linda Ikeji?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by jneutron4000: 10:00am On Jun 07, 2016
therealwajo:
I think this is supposed to be a private visit and Obafemi Martins as taken advantage of it for his own profile. It's now left for you Yoruba pipu to judge.
For me, i dont see anything wrong with it because i know the Visit might be for a positive change. What if the oni of ife is actually making of this visit for the purpose of convincing people to invest massively in the SW region? are we now going to say that it is not cool? Abi as he reach Martins house, Martins no greet am as a king?

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by dacovajnr: 10:00am On Jun 07, 2016
I dey find person wey go cum here tell me say Martins and Ooni no be AgeMates angry grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by SmileXtraone: 10:00am On Jun 07, 2016
wallex1983:

Talents sets you before kings and not kings before you......

I quite appreciate all his visits so far......

I just feel he probably needs to slow down now
Bros
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by jneutron4000: 10:01am On Jun 07, 2016
wizkidblogger:
When will he visit Linda Ikeji?
He no need visit Linda, she no be yoruba smiley
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by obinnashady(m): 10:02am On Jun 07, 2016
irunooboo:
Proudly yoruba. Say no to biafra
public toilet

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 07, 2016
obinnashady:
public toilet

grin e pain am tongue
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by jneutron4000: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2016
kaffy4tope:
Egbami which kain Oba be dis? A whole first class paramount ruler, a custodian of traditions descending so low to visit a 'mere' footballer with all his palace honor? The nigga in this dude will never let him sees himself a King. I am so disappointed cry
you dont need to be disappointed, This Oba has a very good Vision so you all need to be patient for him to proof his point with all this movement he is making. Na wa oooo the last Oni of ife wey stay for palace all tru his reign, wetin him achieve? now is one seems to know how to go about things now we are complaining again.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by justmenoni: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2016
The 31-year-old striker grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by DIFY20(f): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2016
irunooboo:

grin e pain am tongue
yea e pain him dat a whole oba of ife is now useless

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by Bimpe29: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2016
The visits are becoming too much, too unnecessary. Baba should slow down and spend town with his subjects more.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by Guyman02: 10:13am On Jun 07, 2016
Mordernized Hooni of Ife grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by goodforsomthing: 10:13am On Jun 07, 2016
This oni no get work nii,can't blame him maybe he has be looking for opportunity to meet all those people so as oni he can go anywhere he like since he no get work.

End time oni,those guys will give him something sha as visiting package.

Don't have anybody to visit,making money is what i do with my betting accounts 9jabet, Mybet9ja, Merrybet and Naijabet
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by mkoabiola: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2016
There is a purpose for d visit

I guesss he told martins to come n invest in ife or sW.
Abi make martins come setup football acaademy for ife
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by livinbygrace: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2016
Ooni used to rock life well on island before he became King ..His caucus,King saheed ELegushi,Aremu Afolayan etc would tell u more about his social life so am not surprise but OBa should respect the throne .
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by championeh(m): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2016
Ooni is still very young, how on earth would he agree to sit down on one place and be settling farmland disputes or collecting ishakole.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 07, 2016
Dude needs to SLOW-DOWN. Respect the throne!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by jneutron4000: 10:20am On Jun 07, 2016
So far so good, the Oni of Ife has proven to be the BEST king with a very good plan for the future of the SW region because i keep wondering why we keep doing some old stuff with little or no impact? king go just sit down for him palace, marry pletty women people go dey bring case him go dey judge like lawyer, common enter street and go inspect the progress of the people you are ruling, go see how you can better the lives of your subject. The QUEEN of England, before and as she even still old dey go out and visit to see as to bring more development to her Country.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 07, 2016
Which kian ooni be this one lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker / Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him / 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.