Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ (30462 Views)

Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle / Gabriel Oche Amanyi "Terry G" To Contest For Benue State Governorship Election / Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by frisky2good(m): 10:24am On Jun 07, 2016
What has been the contribution of DJAN to the welfare of DJs before now? Is this the first time DJs are having troubles in Nigeria or is it because it involves Jimmy Jatt's boy? When the organisers of DMC Nigeria refused to pay DJ Sleam, DJ Mondollar and the DJ that came third their winnings what did DJAN do. Jimmy Jatt was one of the judges and he was well aware they were not paid, what did he do?

1 Like

Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by MadCow1: 10:24am On Jun 07, 2016
adioolayi:

I'm not sure you read the post..he was not billed to perform..he begged organisers..DJ decided to give him 7minutes...and he over stayed for about 18minutes..coupled with his drunkenness... The guy should just beg the DJ association

O right!!

I watched the actual video yesterday when he slapped the D.J, I thought he was rightfully on stage though.

Pfft! They should never have let a drunk artiste on stage in the first instance.

Very well then, I guess he is fhucked..
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by theshaderoom: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2016
9inches:

I used to listen to this guy on DBS Asaba back then. He is a fast talker and speaks Patois so good.

Yes Sebastian is a dj on delta radio.. I grew up listening to him before dj Jimmy jatt got famous

1 Like

Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by Pamelayoung: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2016
He must be out of his senses for doing that
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by callmelanner(m): 10:29am On Jun 07, 2016
MadCow1:
How come nobody has addressed the fact that a Disc Jockey (DJ) played Olamide's song over Terry Gee during a stage performance that led to the altercation?

I saw the video and the truth is that any artiste would have been upset.

Infact, the D.J in the middle of Terry Gee's performance changed the song to Take, It Outside!! Take it inside.. angry

I dont particularly like Terry G's songs expect for on fridays and saturdays between the hours of 2am - 4 am, but the D.J fhucked up..
What part of this don't u understand?.. angry angry angry angry

"On Sunday the 5th of June 2016 at the Muson Center, Lagos State, Nigeria, a music/comedy show held and Terry G was not among the artiste billed to perform, he begged the organizers until he was told to perform for seven minutes, but he got on stage already tipsy and after about 18 minutes on stage insulting everyone, the organizers asked the DJ to play a different song by another artist, no sooner had the song began to play that Terry G descended on the DJ who was the head DJ of Jatt Incorporated. Beyond assault, the DJ sustained various degree of injuries on his face; right in front of the Legendary Dj Jimmy Jatt."
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 07, 2016
MadCow1:
How come nobody has addressed the fact that a Disc Jockey (DJ) played Olamide's song over Terry Gee during a stage performance that led to the altercation?

I saw the video and the truth is that any artiste would have been upset.

Infact, the D.J in the middle of Terry Gee's performance changed the song to Take, It Outside!! Take it inside.. angry

I dont particularly like Terry G's songs expect for on fridays and saturdays between the hours of 2am - 4 am, but the D.J fhucked up..
He wasn't billed to perform, and he overstayed his welcome.
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by LordOfNaira: 10:29am On Jun 07, 2016
fuckpoverty:
all dis 1 na story,would they go street 2 street to know if his music is been played....bt Mr terrible Gabriel give your self sense na

The ban will be effective. They don't need to go from street to street. Fear DJs. I heard about how they silenced 9ice's career because of the way he handled his ex-wife's alleged extramarital affair.
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by Davidchitah(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2016
Worris dis one saying ??

Who playing Terry G song don epp??

Biko puanu n'uzo
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by OlujobaSamuel: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2016
so dj get association? na wao oo.
anyway all of them na bird of the same weed, what is my concern, let me come and be going, I cannot come and come and die because of their wahala.
pls which association go fight for those street dj wey dem dey beat every day?
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by MadCow1: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2016
callmelanner:

What part of this don't u understand?.. angry angry angry angry

"On Sunday the 5th of June 2016 at the Muson Center, Lagos State, Nigeria, a music/comedy show held and Terry G was not among the artiste billed to perform, he begged the organizers until he was told to perform for seven minutes, but he got on stage already tipsy and after about 18 minutes on stage insulting everyone, the organizers asked the DJ to play a different song by another artist, no sooner had the song began to play that Terry G descended on the DJ who was the head DJ of Jatt Incorporated. Beyond assault, the DJ sustained various degree of injuries on his face; right in front of the Legendary Dj Jimmy Jatt."

I saw the video way before this article came out and so I didn't read the article. I reacted to the Video I saw which had Terry G on stage performing when the D.J switched up the song on him.

Now I get the full picture. But please lets take it easy with the exxageration of 'various degrees of injuries to the face' angle.. It was a slap that de-escalated just as quickly as it started.
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by bigiyaro(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2016
Is dis all u DJs can do? Instead of to sue Terry for all his money on grievous assault charge, una stop to play his songs. Lubbish.
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by aalangel(f): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2016
I like that!!
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by kingthreat(m): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2016
Generalyemi:
believe me.this will excel his career..there will be more demand

I would have agreed if not for the fact that he sings trash
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by 9inches(m): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2016
theshaderoom:

Yes Sebastian is a dj on delta radio.. I grew up listening to him before dj Jimmy jatt got famous

He is still there now? I'm talking 15-20 years ago. Wow.
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by Ladanboso: 10:51am On Jun 07, 2016
CAMPUS MARKET is STUDENTS ONLINE SHOPPING MALL for all TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS NATIONWIDE. Is aimed at bridging d gap between a seller and buyer(students, shops outlets within or around nigeria campus) Its easy and strees free medium to buy and sell goods,services, product, propertiee
etc in our different tertiary institutions. For example items such as phones,laptop, clothes, household appliances,saloon advert both male/female, foodstuff...etc
The good news is you can sell any product be it home made or foreign products..
Its a good platform that saves you the expenses of ppaying for a shop/sales persons..
It's a great opportunity for young entrepreneurs..
It will be lauched on the 16th of june 2016..
visit www.campusmarket.ng..
Like and follow us via
Facebook.com/campusmarketngr
Twitter.com/campusmarketngr
Instagram.com/campusmarketngr
Someone on campus might need that your old product
(Laptop, phones, ipad etc).
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by Kherry: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2016
Cutehector:
And he says he aint a mad man

No he aint mad.e got DERILIUM temporary MADNESS
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2016
Dj5naira wey you? No play that song for freestyle again o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by gbens2000(m): 11:01am On Jun 07, 2016
LordofNairaland:

The ban will be effective. They don't need to go from street to street. Fear DJs. I heard about how they silenced 9ice's career because of the way he handled his ex-wife's alleged extramarital affair.
i dont see ant sense in this.
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by jordinsparkles(f): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2016
Hahahahaha!!! Good for him. I laugh in Chinese..
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by dj5naira(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2016
66Kazna99:
Dj5naira wey you? No play that song for freestyle again o!

Noted.
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by goodforsomthing: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2016
jovialSoul001:
lolsss when Igbo is too much in his system d day I tasted that kinda weed I almost slapped my vice chancellor

Than what stop you from slapping him,you should have slapped him and he will award you with W.ed of weed.

Back to my Naijabet things joooooooooooooooooooooooooor
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by swagifted(m): 11:17am On Jun 07, 2016
At least respect jimmy jatt... His is very mouthed in the association.
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by YOLO1(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2016
Na so Seyi Law too slap one gateman for Eko Hotel.... what do all these celebrities feel like after fame? and it's not that they can fight when trouble start but they believe they have the mouth, leg and connection. For terry g, na to go face I'm pure water business remain now.
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2016
www.GQ234.com_.png?zoom=3&fit=960%2C476">

New reports- including a video- have just confirmed that singer Terry G attacked the audience at comedian Bash’s comedy show held at the Muson Centre in Lagos last night.

The singer arrived the show visibly under the influence of unknown substances. He hopped on the stage and allegedly began to misbehave.

To stop him from causing further damage, the organizers reportedly informed the disc jockey, who is Jimmy Jatt’s protégé, to turn off Terry G’s music. After that was done, the ‘Totori’ singer went ballistic as the drama degenerated into a physical attack on the DJ.

Read the report:

“The incident took place yesterday, the 5th June 2016, during his performance at Comedian Bash’s comedy show at the Muson Centre, Lagos. His song was allegedly turned off due to his ‘misbehaviour’ on stage and efforts to get him off stage proved abortive.

He was reportedly ‘very high’ and was cursing the audience after so much failed attempt to get their attention. He was quoted as telling the audience that: “We go all go hell fire”, “Ogun go fire una”, “Mother F*cker,” etc, amidst falling on stage several times, as he tried to give an energetic performance.

At a point, people were telling him to go away. . . The DJ, who was said to be acting under instruction from the show organizers, put off Terry G’s Music. When that couldn’t get him off the stage, the DJ started playing Olamide’s song “Durosoke” and this got him really angry. He reacted by unleashing a slap on the DJ’s face before storming out of the venue.”

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtH7Nl_ZozE

https://www.nairaland.com/3150979/video-terryg-hott-slapped-dj
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by sammyclassics(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2016
Benefits of taking weeds...

Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by Pedrogold(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2016
So Terry G na artiste? lipsrsealed
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2016
aalangel:
I like that!!

Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by Rexnegro(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2016
If it's true that he slapped a dj then The penalty worth Am...if he doesn't give a public apology to the said slapped dj And to his colleagues worldwide then no dj should play his song again.
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by VIEWS95: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
Please what is terry g, does he play football??
Re: Djs In Nigeria Stop Playing Terry G's Song After He Slapped A DJ by Gkemz: 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Is there any formal association like that in Naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids / Femi Kuti & Son, Made Grammy Nominations Excites Afrobeat Singer (Photos) / Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.