Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,510 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website (5598 Views)

Best Platform For Your Email Campaigns :- Amazon Ses Accounts For Sale / Please Webmasters Whats The Name Of This Template / Hello Webmasters; Lets Do A Comment Exchange Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by elvis1900: 9:32am On Jun 07, 2016
Hello Webmasters whats the best platform to build a Hospital Website. Joomla or WordPress? Thanks
Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by Dmayor7(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2016
elvis1900:
Hello Webmasters whats the best platform to build a Hospital Website. Joomla or WordPress? Thanks

WordPress for sure.

4 Likes

Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2016
WP or Joomla

1 Like

Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by designking: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2016
elvis1900:
It is an hospital management website or just an information website for an hospital?

If just an information website, both platforms will be ok though WP is easier and have more templates, plugins and themes and larger support community.

1 Like

Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by yusufabayomio(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2016
In my opinion, its anyone you are more comfortable to use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by elvis1900: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2016
Its just an information website for the hospital.Am searching for the best theme to us if on wordpress. Thanks very much..
designking:

It is an hospital management website or just an information website for an hospital?

If just an information website, both platforms will be ok though WP is easier and have more templates, plugins and themes and larger support community.
Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by vicky6855(f): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2016
Wordpress... and search for a brand theme.. since your hospital is a brand...

2 Likes

Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by bedfordng(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
elvis1900:
the both is ok if depending on the kind of features you want to add to the site. But if you don't want to add complex features, then you can use wordpress.
Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by OnWebTech: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
elvis1900:

Wordpress

Check olfchjaleyemi.org

Made with wordpress
Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by emillionia: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
elvis1900:

dude go for wordpress
Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by looseweight: 7:09am On Jun 08, 2016
Am here to learn
Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by Raypawer(m): 7:10am On Jun 08, 2016
kai, go learn programming, stop doing trash
Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by reemix123(m): 7:11am On Jun 08, 2016
Wordpress because it's easier to customise and more popular which means better support. The steps are 1. Register Name 2. Get hosting 3. Build Website. If you need help with building the site let me know.
Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by Iykon1313(m): 7:12am On Jun 08, 2016
elvis1900:

Anyone you can use. If you can code, use HTML, PHP what matters is the purpose.
Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by yomalex(m): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2016
WordPress it is
Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by reverendfather: 7:13am On Jun 08, 2016
my friend go and learn programming and stop cutting corners

1 Like

Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 08, 2016
Joomla for sure, or you ask from Seun
Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by TheSpellChecker: 7:17am On Jun 08, 2016
All these nairaland mods angry

What the eff is an hospital as seen on the frontpage?
Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by Julius2214(m): 7:18am On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by Ugoeze2016: 7:18am On Jun 08, 2016
I think any but I prefer wordpress...easier to work with.

By the way, when you are done building, remember to advertise on zokija
Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by ZoggingMaster: 7:21am On Jun 08, 2016
From your question, you sound like a newbie. Why not get a professional to build it for you. If you are good with any of the CMS (Joomla, WordPress, Drupal etc.) you'll know that anyone will make a standard hospital website.

1 Like

Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by Redfruit(m): 7:29am On Jun 08, 2016
It should on an easy to navigate platform......Am still looking at the possibility of Nigerian hospitals making use of E-medical records

1 Like

Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by tscoff(f): 7:32am On Jun 08, 2016
WordPress
Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by HeroKeys(m): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2016
elvis1900:

My take is WordPress
Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by ibietela2(m): 7:57am On Jun 08, 2016
elvis1900:
Its just an information website for the hospital.Am searching for the best theme to us if on wordpress. Thanks very much..

Check themeforest,

1 Like

Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by dolpaz: 8:00am On Jun 08, 2016
It depends on your experience building website. I recommend either Joomla or wordpress
Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by Phranex(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2016
you might want to try bootstrap... it's highly responsive and cool. bootstrap is the future of web development. no need for cms and IDE like Dreamweaver.
Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 08, 2016
None both are not easily secure however if professionalism is not your concern then WordPress, left to me I will say try Processwire , also are you a dev or someone who setups up WordPress if dev go for Processwire its easier to manage content and adapt to HTML templates than WordPress. If it's a qucik cash-out then maybe WordPress

1 Like

Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 08, 2016
Phranex:
you might want to try bootstrap... it's highly responsive and cool. bootstrap is the future of web development. no need for cms and IDE like Dreamweaver.

You clearly don't understand what you are saying you are comparing CSS framework with a CMS, both Jommla and WordPress have Bootstrap bundled in them
Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 08, 2016
Just occurred to me am in webmaster section not programming I can understand the comments now

1 Like

Re: Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website by Youngzedd(m): 8:18am On Jun 08, 2016
If I am the one, I will Joomla.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Add Comment Box To Sevida Template / How Many Wordpress Plugins Are Too Many? Find Answer Here. / 5 Things Nigerian Bloggers Should Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.