Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) (3720 Views)

Need Ntel Sim Card Call 07060898881 / UK SIM Cards Available For Sale. / Unlock Your Spectranet Mifi And Router And Use On Ntel, Unlocked Devices 4 Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) by karenEngel: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2016
Hello everyone. I'm an Ntel official sales agent in Abuja. You can get your Ntel SIMs and recharge your lines with me. You can reach me on 08122694532.

1 Like

Re: Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) by aAK1(m): 11:56am On Jun 07, 2016
Has voice been activated?
Re: Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) by sorextee(m): 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
What do we stand to gain? Anyway, I reserved some lines. Can I still get them? At how much? Would have loved to call, but I'm feeling lazy to talk..
Re: Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) by karenEngel: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
@aAK1 Yes, voice has been activated.
@sorextee What you stand to gain - Unlimited data, speed by far superior to any offered in the market with downloads of over 80mbps(sustained).
Yes you can get your reserved numbers, if you have confirmation emails from the reservation of the numbers.
How much depends on the data bundle you wish to purchase. The SIM itself is free.
Re: Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) by sorextee(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
I have the confirmation emails. I was at ur office at Hilton. They told me I MUST purchase a data plan before I get my sims. 3k each

karenEngel:
@aAK1 Yes, voice has been activated.
@sorextee What you stand to gain - Unlimited data, speed by far superior to any offered in the market with downloads of over 80mbps(sustained).
Yes you can get your reserved numbers, if you have confirmation emails from the reservation of the numbers.
How much depends on the data bundle you wish to purchase. The SIM itself is free.
Re: Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) by karenEngel: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=sorextee post=46362677]I have the confirmation emails. I was at ur office at Hilton. They told me I MUST purchase a data plan before I get my sims. 3k each

You can get them at 1k each now.
Re: Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
karenEngel:
Hello everyone. I'm an Ntel official sales agent in Abuja. You can get your Ntel SIMs and recharge your lines with me. You can reach me on 08122694532.
sorry to ask but since you're their agent, don't you think you should have posted your Ntel number?

1 Like

Re: Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) by fctguy: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2016
karenEngel:
how much is a SIM and what are the conditions attached before buying one?
Re: Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) by karenEngel: 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
@fctguy the SIM is free it's just the data bundle you'll have to pay for.
Re: Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) by Kreamie(m): 1:22am On Jun 09, 2016
Pictures or....
Re: Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) by karenEngel: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Picture

Re: Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) by showreals(m): 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ntel told me they dont have cards yet, that i have to come to their office anytime i want to recharge, i dont belief you are any agent
Re: Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) by karenEngel: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
@showreels As a representative, I can actually top up your line through my system pending when normal recharge channels become available, which will be soon.
Re: Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) by karenEngel: 11:11am On Jun 15, 2016
Good morning everyone. Have a solid day.
Re: Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) by surgebitcoin(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
No agents in gwagwalada.For some of us that work 8-4 pm not easy to get the sim or devices.
Re: Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) by karenEngel: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
@surgebitcoin, there is an office in garki. We work till 19:00.
Re: Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) by karenEngel: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lenovo Promo.

1 Like

Re: Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) by locutas: 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
karenEngel:
Lenovo Promo.

Looks quite attractive. How much is the phone itself?
Re: Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) by karenEngel: 10:34am On Jun 24, 2016
@locutas the phone is 55000.
Re: Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) by karenEngel: 11:29am On Jun 27, 2016
Good morning everyone. Buy your ntel lines and enjoy high speed downloads.
Re: Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) by karenEngel: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2016
Be among the ntel pioneers and get unlimited calls between each other for life.

Re: Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) by karenEngel: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
NTEL PROMO!!!!! Buy 2 get 1 free. Buy 2 similar bundles simultaneously, get one of the same bundles free! It's easy, Pay for 2 of any of our monthly, weekly or lite data plans and get the third free. Don't miss out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nokia / Best Cheap Budget Phone With Mad Battery Life And Better Specs 2017 / Htc , Ipad2 3g WiFi, Ipad 3g WiFi, BlackBerries @ TechnoCat / TunTek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.