Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Bass Guitar Players - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bass Guitar Players (961 Views)

Best Bass Guitar Lessons / Learning To Play The Bass Guitar The Nigerian Easy Way / I Need Help With The Bass Guitar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bass Guitar Players by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2016
Hi bass guitarists on nairaland, my name is Salami Gideon,am a church bassists with many years of experience. I am of no doubt that there are many bass players in the house who might want to share with us from wealth of experience, just as the saying goes that "No man knows it all", that is the reasons I want all the bass players to come to help each other out,from beginners to amateur and end to professional. We would appreciate any material contributions in form of lectures(video lectures or otherwise).
You might not know that contributions is helping someone else to grow on his or her instrument, and thus we make a better players and better musical world.

Bass guitar is more fun,help someone to appreciate it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bass Guitar Players by paulstrings(m): 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hi..Mr Gideon, I'm Paul...A bassist, An amateur tho
nice to meet you here and would love to learn from you
Re: Bass Guitar Players by litaninja(m): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hi people. Nice to find bassists on here. Please are any of you ini lagos? Trying to learn how to play the bass...
Peace
Re: Bass Guitar Players by ItzEddieB: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
Am In Lag Hy Am Eddie,nd Am Interested In Learning Bass

(1) (Reply)

Music: Ketchup Ft. Davido – Baby Oh (prod. By Jfem) / MUSIC: Muno Ft. Paul Okoye – Never Regret (reggea Version) / Rock And Roll Legend Chuck Berry Dies At 90 (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.