Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Scrapping Post Utme Will Cause More Hardship,corruption And Favouritism! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scrapping Post Utme Will Cause More Hardship,corruption And Favouritism! (514 Views)

#AFDBWritingContest: Africans Accuse AFDB Of Impunity And Favouritism (pics) / Restructuring. The Need For Scrapping Of The Senate. / Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scrapping Post Utme Will Cause More Hardship,corruption And Favouritism! by afolayan22(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2016
I write on behalf of Nigerian institution aspirant to advice the decision of the education minister to holistically and mindfully put a reverse on the scrapped pstume because, gaining admission will be on Money not Merit as they say.I urge mr.Minister and his cohorts to do a rethink and help the (rich) ironically or else corruption will build a platform in the education sector.I think another thing d minister can do is to deregulate d price for all school pstutme form!
Re: Scrapping Post Utme Will Cause More Hardship,corruption And Favouritism! by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 07, 2016
We are about to go back to our vomit.
The era of Fake admission
The era of 419ers marauding the school to deceive Jambites
The era of Enriching the VC,s and Registrars

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Rich Persons And Poor People? / Which Of These Actors Mumu Pass? [must See] / Photos Of Woman Breastfeeding Baby Despite Having A Broken Leg In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.