Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Dstv Launches Muhammad Ali Channel - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv Launches Muhammad Ali Channel (11968 Views)

A Lecture On Depression By Dr. Ali / Muhammad Kudu Abubakar Retires From NTA After 35 Years / DSTV Launches 'DSTV Now' App With Over 20 Exciting Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dstv Launches Muhammad Ali Channel by Luizkid(m): 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
all you complaining about doing this during his lifetime would have been the first to crucify dstv for wishing M. Ali dead... we know us
Re: Dstv Launches Muhammad Ali Channel by dennisworld1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
what abt gotv
Re: Dstv Launches Muhammad Ali Channel by marwanafrica: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Wow Indeed is good to be great in life, may ALLAH (swt) with his infinite mercy make me great, started from this blessed month of ramdhan
Re: Dstv Launches Muhammad Ali Channel by aalangel(f): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
epini:
aunty are u a boxing fans?
Just a Broadcast Journalist who edits all aspects of a Bulletin.
Re: Dstv Launches Muhammad Ali Channel by saintjoel(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
RIP...MUHAMMED ALLI, THE GREATEST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcVUqWv5Rs8&sns=em
Re: Dstv Launches Muhammad Ali Channel by ofemigeorge(m): 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
I need a dstv Walker 7 were can I get it.
Re: Dstv Launches Muhammad Ali Channel by Bandeco(m): 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
Donariok:
[s]AM TIRED OF THIS MOHAMMED ALI's ISSUE,
THE MAN WAS SICK FOR MANY YEARS,YET NO ONE HONOURED HIM THEN, NOW HE's DEAD, EVERYONE WANNO FORM NOTICE ME ATTITUDE. EVEN DSTV WANNO MAKE MONEY FROM IT.
WELL THATS REALLY NOT MY BIZ.[/s]

THE PROBLEM IS, LOT OF KIDS SEE ME AS THEIR GUARDIAN ACADEMICALLY IN MY AREA. NOW SOME OF THEM ARE ASKING IF POST UTME WILL HOLD OR NAH SO THEY CAN KNOW WERE THEY STAND. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL THEM because NUC LOOKS SERIOUS AND MOST UNIVERSITIES ARE STILL SILENT SINCE THE ANNOUNCEMENT. PLS, ANYONE WITH A CONCRETE ANSWER TO THIS?
Nonsense talk
Re: Dstv Launches Muhammad Ali Channel by healer22: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
Since we are discussing about DSTV Nigeria you may as well check out my link with the new updated Dstv packages, channels and prices
http://signalnet.org/multichoice-dstv-plans-channels-decoder-prices
Re: Dstv Launches Muhammad Ali Channel by krysTein(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
allanphash7:
Gotv subscribers nko?

Same with Gotv channel 29

1 Like

Re: Dstv Launches Muhammad Ali Channel by epini(m): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
smiley
Re: Dstv Launches Muhammad Ali Channel by epini(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
aalangel:

Just a Broadcast Journalist who edits all aspects of a Bulletin.
ok thats good to know

1 Like

Re: Dstv Launches Muhammad Ali Channel by baslone: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Donariok:
AM TIRED OF THIS MOHAMMED ALI's ISSUE,
THE MAN WAS SICK FOR MANY YEARS,YET NO ONE HONOURED HIM THEN, NOW HE's DEAD, EVERYONE WANNO FORM NOTICE ME ATTITUDE.

Knowledge is king.

He was celebrated in life and in death. He fell sick in 1984.

1987- the California Bicentennial Foundation for the U.S. Constitution selected Ali to personify the vitality of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights.

1991- Ali selected to traveled to Iraq during the Gulf War, and met with Saddam Hussein in an attempt to negotiate the release of hostages.

1996- He lit the flame at the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta also went to Afghanistan as the "U.N. Messenger of Peace".

1999- Time magazine(one of the 100 Most Important People of the 20th Century), Sports Illustrated (Sportsman of the Century), BBC Poll (Sports Personality of the Century). Kentucky Athletic Hall of Fame (Kentucky Athlete of the Century)

2001- Presented with the Presidential Citizens Medal by President Bill Clinton.

2005- Received the Presidential Medal of Freedom from President George W. Bush, Also received the Otto Hahn Peace Medal in Gold of the UN Association of Germany (DGVN)

2007- he received an honorary doctorate of humanities at Princeton University

2012- Ali was a titular bearer of the Olympic Flag during the opening ceremonies of the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.

Amongst many. . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pyaar Impossible Subtitle!!! / Gotv Promo Confusion / Oluchi Hosts “Next Top Model” For Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.