Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Nairaland Having Issues - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Having Issues (4721 Views)

How About Nairaland Having A Face With Moniker / I Am Having Issues Using My ATM Card For Online Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Having Issues by ireneony(f): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
somehowpenis:
hmmm all this stress, nawao, i think i will bookmark the link he gave , thanks for the suggestions (wish the site had a thumbs up smiley to give you)
it's better you bookmark it. smiley
Re: Nairaland Having Issues by braimeddy: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
Mine have also been having issues but I'm no longer worried cos I've anoda way of opening the forum. Try www.nairaland.com/links thank me later grin
Re: Nairaland Having Issues by Tintinnoty(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
Seun can a deactivated account be reactivated
Re: Nairaland Having Issues by somehowpenis(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
I actually found a workaround to this for anyone who cares and loves using the safari browser more than any other browser to view nairaland on ios... Set your safari to private and all the issues associated with nl recently just vanishes, I noticed before that when i click to like a post it takes time to actually do that as if i am trying to open a new page but since i set it to private, everything just works fine now.. The furst pic is a pic of nairaland without private enabled, the second pic is a pic of same nairaland with private enabled

Seun , greenhulk, omotayor123, ireneony

Re: Nairaland Having Issues by Seun(m): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
Interesting. It must have something to do with caching.
Re: Nairaland Having Issues by Oladim001(m): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oga Seun, y is it that sometimes, when i try opening a new page, i'm told website is offline, getaway blablabla. Then after sometime, i retry it and it opens.
Re: Nairaland Having Issues by MrHackmed1(m): 5:14am On Jun 29, 2016
I have had this several time but later I changed the way I access the site. Just: https://www.nairaland.com/home

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air Conditioning (a/c) And Refrigeration Repair And Maintenance / Explicit Photos: Kogi State University Okada Man Caught Sleeping With Mad Woman / Please Does Any One Have Ezego King Of Money Picture( Chief Victor Okafor Of )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.