Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life (75401 Views)

Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) / Photo Of Muhammad Ali With His Mother! RIP / Muhammad Ali's Visit To Lagos In 1964 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by maxwelloweezy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
Truly he was the world greatest
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by Ginaz(f): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
this man dicck no dey stay one place sef? shuoooo, what kinda diccck was that? shooting milk everywhere.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by marwanafrica: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Indeed not only beauty fades, even handsome does
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by DoyenExchange: 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Bravo!
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by robosky02(m): 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
Ginaz:
this man dicck no dey stay one place sef? shuoooo, what kinda diccck was that? shooting milk everywhere.

typical black man you will say
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
jeffoe:
reverend!!!! reverend!!!! how many time i call you, you are suppose to be at the alter now celebrating mass grin

hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by robosky02(m): 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
quivah:

The first wife(ex), Sonji is the most beautiful.

on a second look

I want to agree with you, pure black ebony beauty like ahnie

Mohammed Ali said she was the greatest fight he had.

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by metrosexual: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin I now see why Ali converted to Islam. When he discovered his love for women and how his fame attracted countless women and he wanted them all as legal wives, he knew Islam was the only way out grin

6 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by Lilimax(f): 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
His first wife left him when she refused to accept his newly found religion embarassed
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by quivah(f): 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
robosky02:

on a second look

I want to agree with you, pure black ebony beauty like ahnie

Mohammed Ali said she was the greatest fight he had.
I'm glad you agreed with me
She's very beautiful.
I can imagine what she faced when her husband changed his religion,became a moslem. I can picture it, its not something one can easily embrace.
She was indeed a fight.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by demzylahot(m): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
Laila is bae,the babe go tough for bed o
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by robosky02(m): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lilimax:
His first wife left him when she refused to accept his newly found religion embarassed

yea

she meet him when he was called Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr. and married him but left him when he changed to islam and became Mohammed Ali

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by Lilimax(f): 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
robosky02:

yea

she meet him when he was called Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr. and married him but left him when he changed to islam and became Mohammed Ali
E better for her jare!
Two cannot walk together except they are in agreement embarassed
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by Arijude(m): 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
LePrezident:

Kindly explain the boldened part.
NNaah the thing tire me too.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by quivah(f): 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lilimax:
I can't say I blame her.
Imagine waking up one morning to a husband with new religion, devoted at that.
Your faith is strong and you can't possibly change to his new found religion..and he can't seem to switch back to the religion you met him.
If she left because she refused his religion, she's good!
His changed his religion, a lot of things must have changed in his life and styles too.. Things she couldn't adapt to.

But that Man is very fine kiss
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by Lilimax(f): 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
quivah:

I can't say I blame her.
Imagine waking up one morning to a husband with new religion, devoted at that.
Your faith is strong and you can't possibly change to his new found religion..and he can't seem to switch back to the religion you met him.
If she left because she refused his religion, she's good!
His changed his religion, a lot of things must have changed in his life and styles too.. Things she couldn't adapt to.
She made the right decision cos light and darkness cannot walk together... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by Arijude(m): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
nkemdi89:
He had his children legitimately, even the alleged illegitimate child was never recognised, great man who has respect and honouring for family life.
'' even the alleged illegitimate child was never recognised '' nne, kowa ya nke oma.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by francescainnoce(f): 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
metrosexual:
grin I now see why Ali converted to Islam. When he discovered his love for women and how his fame attracted countless woman and he wanted them all as legal wives, he knew Islam was the only way out grin
I totally concur....
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by robosky02(m): 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lilimax:

E better for her jare!
Two cannot walk together except they are in agreement embarassed
yea she is a strong spirited woman
he proposed to her the first day they meet. she was 23 and he was 22
thou they had no child when they seperated

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by metrosexual: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
Ali took after his father grin
Below is what I read about his father Cassius Clay Snr;

He(Cassius Clay Snr) was described as "a handsome, mercurial, noisy, combative failed dreamer" and a "hard-drinking, skirt-chasing dandy of a daddy".

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassius_Marcellus_Clay_Sr

Ali was a true son of his father in regards to anything under skirts grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by robosky02(m): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Mohammed Ali had 7 girls and 2 boys officially from his 4 wives
and one girl from his Ghanian concubine.

but the fourth wife over the years had shut out most of the kids from seeing him till his death.

picture of his son Mohammed Ali Jr. as an adult

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by Ebenezerk2: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Only a womanizer would change to a muslim in order for him to have many wives, most especially in a country where more than a wife is not acceptable

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by tens4real(m): 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
robosky02:
Officially Mohammed Ali had 4 wives but their is Barbara Mensah a concubine from Ghana.

Barbara and Ali had an affair in 1967. Ali met the 17-year-old high school beauty in Houston, Texas.

and they had a baby girl.

Pictures of Barbara and her daughter.

cc: lalasticlala
no wonder he was the greatest even in fuxkinnology....Omo Ali Na bad boi oo he like kittycat die

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by macaranta(m): 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
cool sad
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by robosky02(m): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
Mohammed Ali and his brother Rahaman Ali

Rahaman cried at the death of his brother Ali

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by robosky02(m): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
who is the most beautiful among the wives?

Pictured: Ali and Veronica in 1978 his 3rd wife
and
Sonji Roi Clay 1st wife

cc: quivah, , Hateu2, Optional1

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by cardoctor(m): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
I'm not surprised. it goes with money nd fame.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by 41lady(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
But why are they not wearing hijab or are they wearing invisible one, because I have not see my hausa brothers said or shout "auzubillilah that's kafirci for a woman to go out without head gear and to even fight boxing"

Don't mind this my though, just asking because they haras girls in the north in that manner when she didnt put on veil or hijab. And also lament on Zarah PMB when she was coming from London with the puppcy after he was declared winner.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
good one.
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by optional1(f): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
robosky02:
who is the most beautiful among the wives?

Pictured: Ali and Veronica in 1978 his 3rd wife
and
Sonji Roi Clay 1st wife

Both r beautiful but I will go with d 1st wife Sonji cos she a black woman nd d first of thress wives.

Black women rocks!
Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by john650(m): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
irunooboo:
This man like toto no be small
Hey, the man was simply spreading his wealth. It is called trickle down economics. All those women, and children to boot drained him financially. Reason why he kept fighting when he should have retired. Probably why he got the illness that eventually killed him.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life by john650(m): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
Ginaz:
He was upgrading his women every 10 years. He left the ones he married in the 60s in the 60s. In the 70s, he picked up a few more which he eventually discarded before the decade ended. In the 80s, he picked another which he carried to his death. By then, he was no longer the champ and illness had hindered his ability to move around.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf / The Most Handsome Super Eagles Players Going To Russia 2018 World Cup / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.