Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria (19588 Views)

Avengers Not Afraid Of Military, Clark Tells FG. / Rumours Of Military Coup Spread In Nigeria, Buratai Warns Soldiers / Customs Seizes Military Hardware, Weaponry From USA In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by Thomsyne(m): 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
Wow... cool
Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by yanshDoctor: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
... the Niger delta Avengers. will soon release press massage to warned the German government. look at the trouble Niger, Cameron and Chad find themselves in for interfering with boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
LRNZH:

It doesn't change anything.

FG will appease NDA and other miscreants for now, then properly arm and train the military for future uprisings by that time jungle don mature.
The mistake GEJ made was not to secure the ND military while continuing the amnesty program of Yaradua.

You cannot hold FG to ransom forever. This is a game of the long term. Boko Haram is learning that the hard way.

By the way, I can see that you support the sabotage maybe in the name of secession. Go and look at countries that have seceded in Africa.

Eritrea from Ethiopia
South Sudan from Sudan
Somaliland from Somalia
Namibia from South Africa

None of them.have performed better than their old countries.
When did Namibia seceed from South Africa? Namibia gained independence from apartheid South Africa in 1990

2 Likes

Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
shocked
Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by Netcontactsng1(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
LRNZH:

FG will appease NDA and other miscreants for now, then properly arm and train the military for future uprisings by that time jungle don mature.
The mistake GEJ made was not to secure the ND military while continuing the amnesty program of Yaradua.

You cannot hold FG to ransom forever. This is a game of the long term. Boko Haram is learning that the hard way.

By the way, I can see that you support the sabotage maybe in the name of secession. Go and look at countries that have seceded in Africa.

Eritrea from Ethiopia
South Sudan from Sudan
Somaliland from Somalia

I LAUGH IN PARABLES, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ND WON'T PERFORM MORE THAN NIGERIA AFTER SOVEREIGNTY ? YOU COULD RECALL THAT THE REGION BOOST OF OVER 70% OF THE LATTER ECONOMY

3 Likes

Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by shamecurls(m): 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Weapon is not d problems ...d problem is who enter d creek

Hope u know what they call Arial bombardment?
Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by Krismart(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
I hope Germany will supply them intelligence too, cos they will end up using it against innocent civilians and land themselves into more troubles
Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by jneutron4000: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
so NDA, the World is beginning to tag you guys as terrorist cheesy
Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by iffedayur(m): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
This is a good development but I think training our men in military hardware and software development will help us go a long way and self reliant.
Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by Krismart(m): 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
shamecurls:

Hope u know what they call Arial bombardment?
And I hope u know jets on aerial bombardment can easily be taken down without adequate application of intelligence
Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by Adminisher: 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
Buhari's travelling has started bearing fruit. Chancellor "Michelle" has come through. This is now the time to start killing miscreants and clearing them from the country - IPOB. IPOD, NDA, BOKO HARAM, HERDSMEN, HERDSWOMEN,. all should be on the receiving end of guns and bombs
Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by GreatEngineer(m): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
When would they supplying food and forex? Thatcher what we need most now, not weapons.

1 Like

Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by brownlord: 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
LRNZH:

Eritrea from Ethiopia
South Sudan from Sudan
Somaliland from Somalia

Stop lying like your masters, bring out a post where I supported or sympathise with any group.
Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by Ijaya123: 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
ghostmist:
we are more interested in those that have succeeded...

Can you name one of them?

1 Like

Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by wiseoneking: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
LRNZH:

Eritrea from Ethiopia
South Sudan from Sudan
Somaliland from Somalia

No so man, it is better you are a free man incharge of your destiny than to remain a slave forever. I know a typical Biafra abhors slavery, though SWners doesnt count been a slavery as any thing.

1 Like

Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by profmallory(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dont worry, wars are not won in a day neither are they lost in a day, however a single days decision is enough to shift the balance of power in any battle. Let better countries supply us with hardware, then lets see how powerful this rogue armies really are. Mind you none of the weapons that BK nor ND avenger use are manufactured in Nigeria, they are all sophisticated weaponry from advanced countries, infact in some cases, this rogue armies carry have better weapons than our army, so let the army upgrade as well, then we can have something close to an army to address all this concerns.

brownlord:

Did you read before the end of 2016? So you don't think the present security situation and the effect on economy needs urgent attention? Smh
Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by blowjob: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
vargasvictory:

www.dailypost.ng/2016/06/07/germany-to-begin-supply-of-military-hardware-to-nigeria/

BEFORE,I DEY HERE ENGINEERING,CIVIL,ELECTRICAL,MECHANICAL...I EVEN GET FRIENDS,IN ALL THIS DEPARTMENT,BUT NEVER SEE DEM DO ANY MEANIFUL THIN,TILL I COME GERMANY...BABA GOD,BLESS US WITH NATURAL RESOUSES,BUT BABA GOD BLESS,THIS PEOPLE WITH BRAIN...IF U WAN KNOW WATIN ENGINEERIN MEAN,TALK WITH GERMANS....
Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by BiafranPrince: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
mmsen:
Didn't Buhari say that he was looking to ensure that Nigeria would be self-sufficient in military hardware - not looking to spend FOREX on imported goods from people who could turn off the trade tap at any time for any reason?

What happened to that promise?

Broda A.P.C happened.
Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by chidozieikeji2: 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
LRNZH:

Eritrea from Ethiopia
South Sudan from Sudan
Somaliland from Somalia

lies
Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by heilige(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
JaredNormak:
West German products can be too expensive, I hope president Michelle can allow us pay in Deutsche Mark and give us some discounts too.

The end of murderous Fulani Herdsmen has begun.

[size=18pt]Na so you dull ? You nor dey read news ? Who be Michelle ? Where west germany for your map ? grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by netflicks(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
I wonder the way most people think...Nigerian's are suffering the govt. Is busy spending our money on military vessels...is that the way to end the uprising in the country?....if that's the case then the country is not far from a full scale war....all this weapons will surely be used for human right abuses bet me...
Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by Oladipo1166(m): 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
acenazt:
Good one. This is how things are done. Not some shady deals where the likes of dasuki will loot n purchase scraps.
Must u talk?
Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by macaranta(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nice one
Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by aresa: 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
He said the decision to support Nigerian security forces in their counter-insurgency operations was the German government’s response to a request made by President Muhammadu Buhari at the last G-7 summit hosted by the European nation

Dividend of PMB's global engagements..

Sai PMB

Sai Nigeria.....
Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by Malawian(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
these nazi guys. who una weapon don epp? focus on liberating yourselves from American stranglehold. grin grin grin
dont blame me, if they were not going to give them weapons, that was how they would have described the germans.

2 Likes

Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by JaredNormak: 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
Malawian:
these nazi guys. who una weapon don epp? focus on liberating yourselves from American stranglehold. grin grin grin
dont blame me, if they were not going to give them weapons, that was how they would have described the germans.
Chai, you know them like the face of your feet.. grin grin
Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by thaoriginator: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
ripbubu:
grin grin grin grin i laugh in swahili is it not the same equipment that boko will still collect from Nigeria army and use it against them hahahahah let see na
Ipob zombies and NDA terrorists won't like this news..
Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by bigtt76(f): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Now wen money nor de again una wan sell? angry
Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by tammie24: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
Supply to Nigerian soldiers or to fulani herdsmen
Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by Vulu: 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
We have enough time to tweet, email and phone the Germans and explain to them why it is amoral and distateful to hand over military amouries to a murderous sunni-led nigerian army.

We must write to them detailing all the atrocities commited by the present government in the murder of unarmed protesters and shiites. All factoids will be laid bare, even if it means writing to them in German so they can understand perfectly.

We will contact the Christian Social party and other parties and enlighten them about the antecedents of the murderous Islamic regime with pictoral evidence and details of their crimes against humanity. There will be video evidences, pictures, facts and factoids.

If we can achieve this with Senator Leahy of America helping to starve the wicked murderous nigerian army of bullets and ammo, this should be a piece of cake. No sane country will support this murdeous bloodspilling regime.

I'm Off to twitter to do my bit. Every serious SE and SSner should do his/her bit. #NoGermanGunsForBuhari
#NotoBuhariSavagery #ZeroGunForBuhari.

This is the Information age and I'm loving every bit of it. grin
Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by LydayBobo(m): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
greatness22:
And they should also supply our politicians "Made In Germany" cotton wool, because most of them have ear infection.
lolz clown
Re: Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria by amtaken(f): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
I will, I will. Wait till you see the equipment before you start bragging.

We tried to purchase ammunition from Western countries but they politically turned us down. Now they blame us even though we still bought from SA and other countries.

Hypocrisy is bad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested By Soldiers At Cattle Market, Maiduguri (Photos / Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots / Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.