Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Drawings SHOWING Children's Dream Of A Future With #zerohunger - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drawings SHOWING Children's Dream Of A Future With #zerohunger (934 Views)

Weird Spot Showing On My Brother's Body Abeg Help Ooo / Five Nurse Were Fired After Video Showing Them Mocking A Man On A Sick Bed / My Parents Both Have Blood Genotype AA But My Lab Test Is Showing AS (2) (3) (4)

Drawings SHOWING Children's Dream Of A Future With #zerohunger by mcwalka(m): 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
The World Food Programme (WFP) provides school meals to more than 16.9 million children in 62 countries, while providing technical assistance in another ten countries. Whether it’s a cooked meal, a snack or take-home...As part of the awareness children from different countries drew pictures of their zero hunger future..see if you can interpret their mind.
www.atagone.com

Baby Born Without An Anus In Yobe (photo) / Gov Obiano Lays Foundation For Medical Oxygen Gas Production Plant In Awka / How To Get Rid Of Black Dots On Your Face

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5