Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

I Didn’t Kill My Friend, He Stabbed Himself – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn’t Kill My Friend, He Stabbed Himself – Suspect (600 Views)

Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / Glad Police Bullets Didn’t Kill Me, Says Robbery Suspect (pic) / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Kill My Friend, He Stabbed Himself – Suspect by JoelNkantaBlog: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
A murder suspect, Ademola Wasiu, has denied that he stabbed his friend, Lekan Omotosho, to death on Lagos Island, Lagos State.
The 21-year-old bricklayer said the victim was the one who picked a bottle to stab him, adding that during the scuffle, the deceased fell on the splinters and died from the injuries.
PUNCH Metro had reported that Wasiu, an indigene of Osun State, allegedly stabbed the 30-year-old mechanic apprentice to death on Ajele Street on the Lagos Island for refusing to charge his telephone.
The victim’s boss, Olayinka Oyinloye, had said he warned Omotosho against the friendship after he (Omotosho) was arrested by the police for a crime allegedly committed by the suspect.
But Wasiu, who had earlier begged for forgiveness, recanted, saying he did not kill the victim.
He explained that he fought the deceased after he challenged him for stopping a man from going to sleep on a construction site.
He said, “I am a bricklayer and I am a professional at my job. I may be an orphan, but God is my defender. I don’t know anything about the death.
“Usually, we all sleep at a construction site and the owner of the building said we should stop sleeping there. I had stopped going there after I got another construction work. But once in a while, I buy noodles there.
“On that night, a man attempted to sleep at the site and I stopped him from going there. But Omotosho, who saw me, challenged me for stopping the man. He asked why I did not mind my business.
“I slapped him in anger for talking to me anyhow and he went to grab a bottle which he smashed on the floor. He fell inside the gutter while we wrestled and got stabbed in the armpit in the process.
“I took him to (Click on the link below to read more)
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

Re: I Didn’t Kill My Friend, He Stabbed Himself – Suspect by Maureenlucy(f): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
Bottom line is, He died! So y should I click on the link? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Ordered To Notify Police 24hrs Before Having Sex / What Are The Goals And Ambitions Of Boko Haram? / Man Allegedly Stabs Friend Dead Over N50 Bottled Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.