Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister (39510 Views)

Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR / Virgin Atlantic Blocks Nigerians From Booking Flights Online / Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by riczy(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
chukxie:
Our government should start thinking of barring Indians from entering Nigeria; and also start putting in motion how to begin confiscating properties and investments of Indians in Nigeria. Then let's see who bleeds more.
Apologists advice ur ppl to desist frm crime, d accusations leveled zo far is true,check my signature!
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
nyben4eva:

THE CRIME,DISGRACE AND SHAME YOUR BRAINLESS LEADERS CAUSE THE COUNTRY EVEN MADE THE BRITISH PRIME MINISTER CALL US "FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT"!THEY LOOT YOUR COMMON WEALTH INTO FOREIGN ACCOUNTS AND RENDER YOUR COUNTRY USELESS YOU'RE HERE CALLING IPOB;COMPARE BOTH CRIMES AND TELL ME WHICH IS LESSER.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TYPE,YOU NEED TO SHUT UP BECAUSE IF WE HAD GOOD LAWS AND ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES,AND OUR LEADERS LEAD WITH EXAMPLE,THE RATE OF CRIME FROM THE CITIZENS WILL DRASTICALLY REDUCE.

WE ONLY LOOK AT PROBLEMS WITHOUT IMAGINING THE CAUSE.
always blaming the leaders..
I guess other tribes are not victims of bad leadership huh? Only the Jews.

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by riczy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
chukxie:
Our government should start thinking of barring Indians from entering Nigeria; and also start putting in motion how to begin confiscating properties and investments of Indians in Nigeria. Then let's see who bleeds more.
Apologists advice ur ppl to desist frm crime, d accusations leveled zo far can't entirely b false,check my signature!

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Jdesilentkiller(m): 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
Please ban us sharp sharp, I cant wait for DSTV to ban that useless ZWorld and B4U channels for abusing our common sense with "Laali" and the rest.
I will break my 3 Idiots DVD and tear the posters of my favourite Indian Actors namely Dharamendra, Mithun Chakarivoti, Govinda, Sharukkhan, Akshay Kumar, Sunny Deol, Sunil Shetty, Amri Khan, Salmankan, Kader Khan, Sunjay Dutt and the evil Amrish Puri Etc..

Just Kidding mera dost.
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
freeborn76:

We are quick to scream 'ban the Indians too' when actually we have ourselves to blame. I doubt there is any nation on earth with image as battered as ours; in South Africa, Germany, India and even small African countries, we are famed drug peddlers and lousy braggarts. I hate to be ethnically selective, but 90% are of a particular ethnic stock. There was a time our uncles told us they washed plates, cleaned airports and even worked as mortuary attendants to make a living abroad, it was with their hard earned proceeds that they built houses and educated their entire clan. Today, Nigerians are too proud to do menial jobs and they somewhat believe there is no legitimate means of irking a living abroad. Something is wrong with us; even our family values are skewed...how do you explain a family that offers thanksgiving in church for their 'wonderful' son who built a mansion after only 6 months abroad?

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME,WHEN OUR LEADERS LOOT US DRY AND STASH OUR COMMON WEALTH IN FOREIGN ACCOUNTS WITHOUT GIVING A THOUGHT TO THE WELFARE OF THE COMMON MAN,WHAT WOULD BE THE RESULTANT EFFECT:LAWLESSNESS,CRME AND POVERTY.

DON'T SINGLE ANY TRIBE OUT BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE OUR DIRTY ASPECTS WHICH WE'RE ALL KNOWN FOR IN ALL PARTS OF THIS COUNTRY,AFTERALL,CRIME IS CRIME.NO CRIME IS BIGGER THAN THE OTHER IN THE SIGHT OF GOD.
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
MadCow1:

Dude!

What Happened to "O"?

Nope. That's not oyb.
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
What about the rape in their country? Over 100 women/girls/lady e.t.c are being raped everyday in India. An act is being committed atleast once every 20 minutes and this eediot is yet to do anything about it.

That being said, honestly, these silly 419ers have given us all a bad name.

I was just reading the news online. Nigerian caught in Phillipines with drugs. Same as in Indonesia. 4 Nigerians caught with drugs in Australia...haba them swear for una abi wetin angry

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nationalize their companies wink
Ban Zee World cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ban Chivita wink wink
Ban Hollandia grin grin
Ban Keke NAPEP grin grin grin
Ban SEEPCO cheesy
Deport all the Indians even in the Oil and Gas Companies. angry grin
Ban anything that has any trace of India to or in it. angry angry cheesy
Infact just be banning dey go. grin

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by chachanga: 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
pongwa:
when you leave your God given heritage or dwelling and move to another's. you are bound to become a problem or threat to your new neighbours.
Which one be God in dis matter, kwa?
Abeg, it's in bad taste to dey use God as necessary support and substitute for bad logic and ill-based conjectures abi, u don forget say u shouldn't invoke the Lords name in vain?!
Immigration is a necessary fact of life even Jesus Christ commanded the disciples at the end of Mathew, Mark, Luke & John gospel books to "...Go ye into all the world!". So are we saying God is crazy?!

Genetically too, chronic inbreeding betwixt members of one tribe, race or people group often produce dire complications down the generational lines. Abi, u neva see say na HALF-Caste gals / boys dey fine pass without putting any extra makeup?!

Guy, let's slam the racist Indian mofos as well as our "over-$harp" brothers and our bad leadership wey put us in dis condition in d first place BUT let's leave d job of blaming God for d devil. Man must travel even if na for vacation sake,y bros, man gats to see other climates.

It will be a tragic error & a disease to be born, bred and still die here without having stepped out of here for once! E fit be say Virgin Passport sef nor fit make u enta wen u reach heaven's gate, go ye, my broda, even if na Abidjan or Republique Due Benin, just freaking "Go Ye grin grin!!!"
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by AAinEqGuinea: 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
I hate the violence that surround drug dealers too... but there are many reports of innocent Nigerians/Africans who are attacked mercilessly by mobs of Indians while their police watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOpJrsZUZf4

No ones banning Indians for their incessant inbreeding

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
Y[size=8pt]ou scallywag and all other buffoons sentimentally masturbating all over this thread; "Igbo this and igbo that" should understand that no tribe has monopoly of crime within or outside Nigeria. Just because of a few nefarious posts on this forum that shows some presumed igbos as pushers (Presumed because there is often little proof to show these are actually igbos other than the descriptions by the posters) does not mean there are no well meaning sophisticated ones outside the country that are morally uptight. Besides every tribe contributes to the backlash we get as a country. Its all stereotypical jargons and those showing their foolish sentiments should go rot in hell[/size][size=8pt][/size].
tooco:
thanks 2 my igbo brothers.Igbo parents have a lot of work 2 do.
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by bezimo(m): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Of all countries, even India sef. What is one going to do in India with their poverty.The rape capital of the world.
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by MrCork: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
adoyi81:

Man ,leave naija alone and enjoy ur supposed Paradise.
I wonder wat u are looking for in Nairaland, u should be busy with the immigration guys,not wasting ur time here.

....well sinse u ask..I have helps deported a total of 36 people bakkto Nigeria.... And if I ever catch yorr fat Nigeria sef hear in London... U will be thrown back tron bakkto Enugu on express!!( no oofense) angry

2 Likes

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by kurukusese: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Is it their fault ?..if not for Nigerians collaborators who habours them and cover up their atrocities in Nigeria. They are no better crooks than some Nigerians. They are exploiters, thieves, tax evators and rogues. But its bad and also absurd for foreigners (Nigerian) in strange country to be committing atrocities and fragrantly constituting nuisance to your homeys. Ti aba beran wi kaa beran wi) what is bad is really BAD!

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by harsysky(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
I used to think Indians are beautiful people. I didn't knw they were deceiving me on television. Those we saw on TV were their 20-30 only beautiful people in the whole of india. Ugly Indians!

2 Likes

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by SAMBARRY: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
All Nigerians know how to do is spit fire.when india enforce their policies you will still see them crawling to India.shioorrr
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by kabman: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
someone has to bring this igbo boys to order.

2 Likes

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
BUSHMAN. Run back to your hole you piece of shiiiiiit [b][/b]
MrCork:

....well sinse u ask..I have helps deported a total of 36 people bakkto Nigeria.... And if I ever catch yorr fat Nigeria sef hear in London... U will be thrown back tron bakkto Enugu on express!!( no oofense) angry
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by adoyi81: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
MrCork:

LOL,U will have to wait for eternity,cos London isn't on my mind,gat better things to do here cool
MrCork:

LOL U will have to wait for eternity,cos London isn't on my mind,gat better things to do here

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by YourNemesis: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
harsysky:
I used to think Indians are beautiful people. I didn't knw they were deceiving me on television. Those we saw on TV were their 20-30 only beautiful people in the whole of india. Ugly Indians!

Hhahahahahahahaha!!

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
It's interesting some people seem to pin all Nigerian crimes in diaspora on one tribe. I would like you guys to take a minute to visit the following links:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2280035/Nigerian-criminal-Osas-Odia-deported-years-ago-returned-spousal-visa-help-run-2-7MILLION-lotto-scam.html

http://pulse.ng/gist/anywhere-we-go-nigerian-lady-steals-uk-womans-identity-to-live-on-social-security-id4060961.html

http://pulse.ng/gist/national-disgrace-three-nigerians-arrested-in-ghana-with-fake-passports-id2978936.html

http://pulse.ng/gist/disgrace-nigerian-woman-on-holidays-in-the-us-caught-shoplifting-id4186689.html

https://www.naij.com/428445-indonesia-to-execute-4-nigerians-early-on-wednesday.html

https://www.naij.com/464939-22-year-old-nigerian-fraudster-arrested-in-india.html

https://www.naij.com/439371-nigerian-female-student-sentenced-to-death-in-malaysia.html

https://www.naij.com/597161-nigerian-man-arrested-third-time-india.html

http://m.indiatoday.in/story/bengaluru-nigerian-arrested-for-selling-cocaine-to-techies/1/640569.html

Those are links to stories about Nigerians committing crimes and engaging in illegal acts abroad. The interesting part of it? The names cut across the entire south of the country. So those posing like their tribes don't commit crimes outside Nigeria, know that you are well represented in the international criminal world and STFU. You think any of these countries would say "an Igbo man was arrested" or "a Yoruba lady was caught engaging in criminal acts" or "an Edo lady runs a prostitution ring"? Fat No! They will say NIGERIANS and some dumb mofos would come here to make it a tribal affair. Clap for yourselves. Your thought process rivals that of a two year old.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) / Nigerian Lady Kicked Off Turkish Flight For Assaulting Air Hostess (Pics, Video) / Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.