Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,117 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures (48210 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos / Selena Leath Shares Before & After Photo With Runtown And Their Son / Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by abike12(f): 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
my lips are sealed
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by sukkot: 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Hehehehe grin
my bros na salute we dey oooo wink

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by doll912(f): 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Aprime:

Say something intelligent next time you decide to quote someone. Tss, don't know why I keep ramming into foóls.*

If your intelligence quotient wasn't in single digits, u would mind your unfortunate business.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by Rilwayne001: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
sukkot:
my bros na salute we dey oooo wink

Really feeling you my kind sire wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by inveco(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
You guys should leave this lady alone na. There are many women out there who haven't even being into courtship neither are they even trying to get married. Marriage is an imaginary prison. Please let her be. If she wanna get married, she will, if she doesn't its her choice. When will we stop forcing someone into marriage? Tomorrow you hear they are combat. I don't tink many people understand the concept behind marriage. MARRIAGE IS FOR THE MATURED ONLY
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by izito(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
hw do i gt to nairaland frm oshodi? Nd by d way is linda ikeji on nairaland.??
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by goodforsomthing: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
greatness22:
Before Pics; she looks like an Ostrich

Now, she look like a parrot.

There is nothing different about the before and now picture with all the money you make from doing online amebo,truly you are getting old o. find husband is not suppose to be hard thing na just announce 'linda ikeji is looking for husband reality show' on Nairaland.

Am sure husband full nairaland ,if na true quote and if i lie like

chilling while make cool cash from my Naijabet online account,linda am here for you o
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by greatness22(m): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
goodforsomthing:

There is nothing different about the before and now picture with all the money you make from doing online amebo,truly you are getting old o. find husband is not suppose to be hard thing na just announce 'linda ikeji is looking for husband reality show' on Nairaland.

Am sure husband full nairaland ,if na true quote and if i lie like

chilling while make cool cash from my Naijabet online account,linda am here for you o
**in seyi shay's voice* Oga, do i look like linda ikeji? cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by Duru009(m): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dis ur sweet lips has done the needful...
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by lastpage: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
sukkot:
see as she dry like eja shawa

Chai, you badt!

See the front dentition sef!
E be like wetin Julius Berger Caterpillar dey take dig stubborn Drainage Canal
grin grin grin

No wonder our Oga-4-top-of-NL come pick race! Who wan carry "overload" for rainy season?
undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by goodforsomthing: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
greatness22:

grin shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by Jalinco: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Whe she never know man vs When men just dey come dey go
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by Cornerstone001: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
salabscholar01:
Marry Linda, but in three years from now, I will take over grin

That's not fair at all now embarassed
make I kuku let her be instead now undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by salabscholar01(m): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
Cornerstone001:

That's not fair at all now embarassed
make I kuku let her be instead now undecided
lol grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by lildush(m): 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
reverendfather:

you guys just don't know when to call it quits! angry
pls ask dem
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by Arijude(m): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
reverendfather:

you guys just don't know when to call it quits! angry
I tire for them my brother.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by Arijude(m): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
AdaNri1:
yes you're the only one. It's not actually coming from anywhere else but your mouth. check first if that's your mouth odour. Now shift!!
Chukwu gọzie gị nwanne mmadụ.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by Arijude(m): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
YourNemesis:
Anti linda, Kilode ti e fi n bora? grin grin
Ode, lo bora?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by ThreeGEEKS(m): 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
jovialSoul001:
am I d only one smelling old pus*y here don't know what's appening its so stinking where is that boy wizkid sef
Leave Linda puna alone o! That smelling pus5y joke is getting old naw. I bet if she gave you to chop, you go chop well clean mouth grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by Arijude(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
opribo:
Too many picture taking where is the time to do the work that brings the money to buy the house in Banana Island. It ain't adding up.
Oya go and die na
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by uchennn: 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
kenkenn:
Linda, my wish for you is to get married to a nice and caring man.

Linda, can we be friends?
Linda is on Nairaland your dreams.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by flokii: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
Guys wey no look am twice then go dey famz her now..

Such is life
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by Eeroh95(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
Make I no lie.... I still prefer the old pix to the new one as a wife
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by Yomite22(m): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
salabscholar01:
Linda, almost everyone is suggesting you should get married each time you appeared online... but they never for once, suggest to you the man you should get married to...I love you linda grin.. Please don't quote me wrong... Love is a gift you give to someone at a distance where your your legs cannot reach at the moment tongue
grin grin cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by MartinsIfeco1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
berylslayer:
Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji shared this epic before and after picture.

she captioned it :

“@officiallindaikeji – Before and after. You have to admit.. I cleaned up nice! Lol”
What do you think?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGUorfmhAb-/?hl=en
Akpa njoo
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by MartinsIfeco1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
AdaNri1:
yes you're the only one. It's not actually coming from anywhere else but your mouth. check first if that's your mouth odour. Now shift!!
Ada nwayo biko ario mu gi
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
I ain't see no difference. Which one is "then", which one is "now"?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by pyxon(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
Aprime:
This woman self.
Just go and get married. kiss
Let your husband decide if you “cleaned” up nice.
better not to get married at all than be unable to keep your marriage like Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa and Funke Akindele
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by pyxon(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
greatness22:
Seyi Shay is over 30 years old tho
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures by VaginaTerrorist(m): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
We need to see pictures of the smelling kittykhat before and After the Taste by whizy manager. Or i wou't take dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) / Paul Okoye: Poor Vs Rich (Photos) / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.