Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Good Freelance Marketers Needed For Hotel. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Freelance Marketers Needed For Hotel. (616 Views)

Earn Up To N10,000 Every Week. Freelance Marketers Needed / ROOM FOR HOTEL JOBS / freelance Marketers Needed In Event Planning Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Freelance Marketers Needed For Hotel. by SurewayBookings: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hello,
Thank you for visiting this thread which actually shows that you have an interest in the marketing field.

A newly opened four star hotel situated in Ikeja Lagos close to the airport is giving you an opportunity to earn good commission as a freelance marketer.

The advantage of this opportunity is that you have the freedom to work at your own time without affecting your present job or other business you are engaged in.

The process is very simple and straightforward because all you have to do is look out for clients who need a classic hotel to lodge in Lagos, introduce them to us to make their reservations and you get paid when they have arrived and checked in.

You can be very lucky to meet people working with multinational organizations who are capable of opening account with the hotel and can seal a six months to one year contract. This means you are in serious money for just introducing them to us.

If you are interested in this position and you are confident you will be able to introduce clients to is then Call or text +234(909)-350-3232

Re: Good Freelance Marketers Needed For Hotel. by rushman003: 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
We can give you a system that will eliminate marketer and still provide you with 24 hours presence online for people to make use of your hotel. This system will advertise and update your hotel contents on all booking platform at once and you will manage it by your self.

Let's know if you are interested !
Re: Good Freelance Marketers Needed For Hotel. by SurewayBookings: 12:11am On Jun 08, 2016
rushman003:
We can give you a system that will eliminate marketer and still provide you with 24 hours presence online for people to make use of your hotel. This system will advertise and update your hotel contents on all booking platform at once and you will manage it by your self.

Let's know if you are interested !

Sure I will be very interested. Get in touch with me
Re: Good Freelance Marketers Needed For Hotel. by Midekin(m): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
the number you uploaded is not active
Re: Good Freelance Marketers Needed For Hotel. by icarenetwork: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
SurewayBookings:
Hello,
Thank you for visiting this thread which actually shows that you have an interest in the marketing field.

A newly opened four star hotel situated in Ikeja Lagos close to the airport is giving you an opportunity to earn good commission as a freelance marketer.

The advantage of this opportunity is that you have the freedom to work at your own time without affecting your present job or other business you are engaged in.

The process is very simple and straightforward because all you have to do is look out for clients who need a classic hotel to lodge in Lagos, introduce them to us to make their reservations and you get paid when they have arrived and checked in.

You can be very lucky to meet people working with multinational organizations who are capable of opening account with the hotel and can seal a six months to one year contract. This means you are in serious money for just introducing them to us.

If you are interested in this position and you are confident you will be able to introduce clients to is then Call or text +234(909)-350-3232
We can help deliver a system that ensure you keep getting regular clients from home and abroad. In fact we have a training program in place for hoteliers on how to attract clients online. We can also put our army of marketers to work for you. We love commissions on referrals. Let me know if we can work together. I can also visit your hotel. You can give me an appointment through the email in my signature. I will get back to you immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In Abuja / Graduate Teller Recruitment At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria / Graduate SLA Management Officers At Mainone Cable Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.