Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This (1755 Views)

Another Powerful Monster Female Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u must see dis / The Male White Caucasian Pup Still Available Pics Of Him Taken Today / 4months Male Slant Gsd For Sale...u Will Love Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This by bobbysaxy: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
He is the top of the litter so I decided to showcase plenty of his pics....this is a white caucasian...this color is not too common and dis is super top quality...the white is like snow white...this male is too exceptional...he is up for sale....u will love this boy...he wont be staying too long...he is now opened to any lucky buyer...call or whatsapp.08155560515 for pickup....hurry

Re: Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This by bobbysaxy: 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
Selling fast
Re: Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This by bobbysaxy: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hurry he wont be staying too long
Re: Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This by bobbysaxy: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sllng
Re: Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This by bobbysaxy: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
Selling fast
Re: Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This by gurugalore: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
@ op dats nt white caucasian, dats st. benard

2 Likes

Re: Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This by bobbysaxy: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
St benard markings is different from caucasian markings...check online for breed standard....selling fast
Re: Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This by bobbysaxy: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
Selling
Re: Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This by Coldplay007(f): 3:08am On Jun 09, 2016
That's not a white caucassian.. @Bobbysaxy, you should know better than this...
Did you crossbreed a St Bernard with a GSD?
Re: Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This by EddyNumerouno(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lol, this is a st Bernard.
Maybe pics of the parents will say otherwise

1 Like

Re: Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This by bobbysaxy: 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
EddyNumerouno:
Lol, this is a st Bernard.
Maybe pics of the parents will say otherwise
I don hear sir....
Re: Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This by EddyNumerouno(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
bobbysaxy:
I don hear sir....

I'm not knocking your hustle, but you should endeavour to clear all doubts so customers are 100% sure of what they purchase.
God bless
Re: Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This by bobbysaxy: 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
EddyNumerouno:

I'm not knocking your hustle, but you should endeavour to clear all doubts so customers are 100% sure of what they purchase.
God bless
am selling a caucasian not a st benard....st benards have a different marking from caucasian pups
Re: Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This by bobbysaxy: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
What do we call disst benard

Re: Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This by VivJohn: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
@bobbysax let me defend your stance. what would you guys call this?

Re: Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This by Vpleasure(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
bobbysaxy:
What do we call disst benard
God you're so rude and disrespectful.. I spit on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This by bobbysaxy: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
Vpleasure:
so ur still on ur character so rude issue of how many years ago.....bro spit on ur ass....get off my thread jobless fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This by bobbysaxy: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
Vpleasure:
so ur still on ur character so rude issue of how many years ago?.....bro spit on ur ass....get off my thread jobless fool
Re: Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This by bobbysaxy: 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
Selling
Re: Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This by Stancrus(m): 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
bobbysaxy:
so ur still on ur character so rude issue of how many years ago.....bro spit on ur ass....get off my thread jobless fool
Your words are too harsh calm down no body in fighting with you

2 Likes

Re: Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This by barcaboi(m): 4:05am On Jun 17, 2016
VivJohn:
@bobbysax let me defend your stance. what would you guys call this?
that's why they asked for parents pics.....its no issue

2 Likes

Re: Top Of The Litter...male White Caucasian Puppy For Sale...u Must See This by EddyNumerouno(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Why not post the sire and dams pics, not some Internet shopped pics?

(1) (Reply)

Meet My Pitbull Parris / My Dog Is Very Sick Please Help / German Shepherd Pups 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.