Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Buffalo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Buffalo (878 Views)

Caught On Camera As Buffalo Save From Lion / Buffalo Looks Nervous After Giving Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buffalo by SamMilla1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2006
A FRIEND OF MINE ALEXOS called to make reservations, "I want to go from LAGOS to ELEPHANT, New York." The agent was at a loss for words. Finally, the agent said, "Are you sure that's the name of the town?" "Yes, what flights do you have?" replied the lady. After some searching, the agent came back with, "I'm sorry, ma'am, I've looked up every airport code in the country and can't find A TOWN CALLED ELEPHANT anywhere." The lady retorted, "Oh, don't be silly! Everyone knows where it is. Check your map!" The agent scoured a map of the state of New York and finally offered, "You don't mean BUFFALO, do you?" "That's it! I knew it was a big animal," she said.
Re: Buffalo by Oracle(m): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2006
Thatz very funny
Re: Buffalo by eslynera(f): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2006
that's very funny. smiley
Re: Buffalo by Oracle(m): 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2006
esly it is very funny

(1) (Reply)

Cab Drivers / Share And Share Alike / Ice Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.