Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Suspected Robber Caught In The Gbagada Area Of Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Robber Caught In The Gbagada Area Of Lagos (987 Views)

Suspected Robber Faking 'madness' Arrested By Civil Defence Corps In Imo (photo) / Kess Billions, Nigerian Suspected Robber Declared Wanted By Police In Ghana / Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Robber Caught In The Gbagada Area Of Lagos by Blackberrybabes: 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
There was rancour this afternoon in a while street in the Gbagada area of Lagos where a suspected robber was caught and man-handled by a mob. One of the eye witnesses claimed the guy's movement was some how suspicious in the area as he was moving to and fro the street before deciding to cut corner into a secluded building when he was accosted by a man and was being interrogated as to what he was doing at the location.

But when it became obvious that he had no solid explanation to convince the man of his business there, he bolted and was immediately chased by the man and other people that later joined in.

He was eventually caught, but all he could mutter was " I am not a thief, am just passing by"

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/06/robber-caught-in-gbagada-area-of-lagos.html

Re: Suspected Robber Caught In The Gbagada Area Of Lagos by Blackberrybabes: 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
See him eye
Re: Suspected Robber Caught In The Gbagada Area Of Lagos by freshness2020: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
He is not an armed robber unless he was caught armed.
Re: Suspected Robber Caught In The Gbagada Area Of Lagos by MosakuAW(m): 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Which kind news be dis?

How does roaming about a street turned to be a robber. Was he caught with a weapon or a stolen goods.

The guy might be in the street chasing a babe he saw some times back and he was scared when he saw people chasing him.

This is no robber i beg. Make dem free the young man before it turn to a deadly story abeg.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robber Caught In The Gbagada Area Of Lagos by winkmart: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
no be small things
more pix on www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: Suspected Robber Caught In The Gbagada Area Of Lagos by winkmart: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
freshness2020:
He is not an armed robber unless he was caught armed.

The Op didn't mention armed
Re: Suspected Robber Caught In The Gbagada Area Of Lagos by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Those illiterates should be arrested and made to complete a prison sentence; how can you mob a man who wasn't even caught in the act.
Re: Suspected Robber Caught In The Gbagada Area Of Lagos by Burger01(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
Might be the poor guy was on recon mission shadowing his 'runs' girlfriend.

Abegi, free the guy jare angry

Btw Op, was anybody robbed? Why termed the guy 'robber' Useless olodo Op undecided
Re: Suspected Robber Caught In The Gbagada Area Of Lagos by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
I no won hear Aluu story there, abeg make una free the young man sad see the guy face na so I go take die cheesy
Re: Suspected Robber Caught In The Gbagada Area Of Lagos by seangy4konji: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2016
how he take be robber?

Make una deh fear god ooo...Police go use d guy chop now.

(1) (Reply)

My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Tells Court / Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Calls It Radio Terror / Solve This If You Are A Good Detective & Also Have A High Iq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.