Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Tech Template For Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tech Template For Blogger (974 Views)

I Need An Editable CSS Template For Oil And Gas Or Construction Company Website / Please I Need A Template For . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech Template For Blogger by udemzyudex(m): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
I need a good blogger template for a tech blog, bloggers in the house pls your suggestion is needed. Flashing
Re: Tech Template For Blogger by mhizeva(f): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Go to Google and Search Blogger templates then you click images and you will see a lot of templates which you can choose from...

Also you can search Blogger Tech Templates and then click images...

The best choice can be made by you alone.... but make sure its not one that slows down you site
Re: Tech Template For Blogger by udemzyudex(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
mhizeva:
Go to Google and Search Blogger templates then you click images and you will see a lot of templates which you can choose from...

Also you can search Blogger Tech Templates and then click images...

The best choice can be made by you alone.... but make sure its not one that slows down you site

Thanks, av done that but still can't get the one I like, I'll try it again
Re: Tech Template For Blogger by gidimasters(m): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
udemzyudex:

Thanks, av done that but still can't get the one I like, I'll try it again
do u like ogbongeblog template, if yea i can give u 4 a token meanwhile check "maxxiz, sevida, avada templates, techworld"
Re: Tech Template For Blogger by muid33n(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hello,

You can choose from a wide choice of categories for, the website below:
https://gooyaabitemplates.com/

Templates are free and topnotch.

I hope this helps.
Happy blogging.

Re: Tech Template For Blogger by udemzyudex(m): 3:47am On Jun 08, 2016
Thanks, I really appreciate all ya support

(1) (Reply)

How To Monetize Your Youtube Videos Easily. / Adsense Partnership We Share % / I Want To Sell This Hot Domain Names To A Lucky Buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.