Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Celebrate With Me Pals - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Celebrate With Me Pals (450 Views)

Abeg I Need Confirm Help From Ijmb Pals / Uni Ibadan Pals / Advice Needed! How Do I Choose The Pals I Am To Move With In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrate With Me Pals by shakrullah(m): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Yes! God has done it for me. My success has started. My victory just began. Fellow nairalanders, help me to celebrate. After finishing IJMB, 2015/2016 session, in February the results is finally out. Lo And Behold I had straight A's. Words is too small to express how happy I am today, All thanks to God.
I came out as the best student in my center breaking quite numbers of their past records. The little gift presented to me by the IJMB coordinator is one among the numerous well wishes I received from lecturers, parents and students alike.
I want to use this opportunity to thank all nairalanders that advised me sincerely when I opened a thread seeking advice whether to claim the admission given to me to study agric or to continue my IJMB.
Halla my parents! Halla my lecturers! Halla my friends! Halla nairalanderssssssss

Oluwa thank you

(1) (Reply)

Why Would Anyone Want To Retain Post-umte? / Fedpoly Nasarawa Post Utme And Hnd Form Is Now On Sale / Funaab Aspirants 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.